Whatever happened to "Republicans"???

They bash the word liberal to make it a dirty word. He is the product of brainwashing. His elders have probably been telling him that liberals suck for 30 years.

Notice that is all they do is make blanket assertions.

So back to the topic. Whatever happened to republicans? Do you mean politicians? If so, they all lost. If you mean the voters, the ones that are left are still brainwashed and arguing harder than ever that it is liberals/fannymae/freddymack/clinton/carters fault.

If you are talking about the ones that left for the libertarian party, they believe that we didn't regulate enough. But these ones have distanced themselves from the GOP. I suspect most of them will come back before 2010 election.

blanket assertions? pot meet the fucking kettle.

The question is, "what happened to republicans".

Do you want me to explain what happened to each of them?

Some knew they would lose and went to be lobbyists.
Some got re elected and their role now is to obstruct justice
Some are in jail for corruption
Some retired
Some are still around being mavericky
Reagan died
Bush 1 is retired
Mitt is still a mormon and hoping to run again
Rudy is wearing a dress and fucking his cousin
Larry craig is giving a bj in an airport
Mark Foley is trying to fuck a teenager somewhere
Many are at anti gay camps trying to cure themselves
Some are in their CEO chairs counting their money

yeah that's what happened to the entire party, you dumb fuck.

bozo said:
If you are talking about the ones that left for the libertarian party, they believe that we didn't regulate enough.

Wow....Libertarians believe that we're not regulated enough?? :lol:

You really are a clueless imbecile, aren't you??

A month or so ago, Bobo won USMB's "Douchebag of the year" award. We voted on it and everything.:lol:

The question is, "what happened to republicans".

Do you want me to explain what happened to each of them?

Some knew they would lose and went to be lobbyists.
Some got re elected and their role now is to obstruct justice
Some are in jail for corruption
Some retired
Some are still around being mavericky
Reagan died
Bush 1 is retired
Mitt is still a mormon and hoping to run again
Rudy is wearing a dress and fucking his cousin
Larry craig is giving a bj in an airport
Mark Foley is trying to fuck a teenager somewhere
Many are at anti gay camps trying to cure themselves
Some are in their CEO chairs counting their money

yeah that's what happened to the entire party, you dumb fuck.

If I missed any specific Republicans, since you don't want me to generalize, please name the ones you want to know about.

What happened to Rove, Abramoff, Libby, etc. What happened to spitzer, harriet meiers, powell, etc.

Since you don't want generalizations, I guess I need to know which Republicans you want to knwo about. Condy Rice? Gonzales? Brownie? Rumsfeld? Do I really need to explain what happened to each and every one of them? Impossible!!! And you haven't replied back with substance once all day. Fuck off.

Ha! Do you know that Alberto can't get a job? I thought ANYONE could get a job in America? Don't you dare say the economy is bad, because that would make you just a whiner looking for a handout. Maybe he should go back to school and retrain himself.

I think he and Blagoyavich should fight to the death for a million dollars. I would love to see that.

bozo said:
If you are talking about the ones that left for the libertarian party, they believe that we didn't regulate enough.

Sorry!!! Libertarians believe we didn't DE regulate enough.

bozo said:

A month or so ago, Bobo won USMB's "Douchebag of the year" award. We voted on it and everything.:lol:

I take that as a compliment. And I love being negative repped. It hasn't happened in awhile. I miss it.

Chris Dodd approves of this post!

ns1.jpg

Thank you for your support dear Bobo.

XXOOXX,

Senator "AIG" Dodd

That was worth a bump? Not even funny. Grow up.

Another Dodd Approved post!!!

dodd_conrad_countrywide.jpg

I take that as a compliment. And I love being negative repped. It hasn't happened in awhile. I miss it.
:lol:
all set

Why don't I see them anymore??? Used to be up in the top right corner. Above private messages.

you have to go into your user cp and set it to send you a PM when you get repped or go back to the version 1 skin by scrolling to the bottom left of the page and choosing ver 1 in the stylechanger dropdown menu.

Why don't I see them anymore??? Used to be up in the top right corner. Above private messages.

you have to go into your user cp and set it to send you a PM when you get repped or go back to the version 1 skin by scrolling to the bottom left of the page and choosing ver 1 in the stylechanger dropdown menu.

Thanks Del. When our office got new computers, I must have gotten switched to version 2. I see them now. 42 new rep points??? I am soooo excited!!! All this time I thought I wasn't getting any good or bad and wondered why!!! I'll tally them and share.

Thanks Del. When our office got new computers, I must have gotten switched to version 2. I see them now. 42 new rep points??? I am soooo excited!!! All this time I thought I wasn't getting any good or bad and wondered why!!! I'll tally them and share.

you're welcome. let me know when you need more neg :razz::lol:

My favorite was this one: keep talking bullshit, cuntface.

I had 12 green and 8 red.

Anytime I make you mad, neg rep me. It makes me feel good (said like halle berry to billy bob thorton in monsters ball where she won an acadamy award for being black, i mean for her acting skills.)

See Del, I have some conservative in me.

My favorite was this one: keep talking bullshit, cuntface.

I had 12 green and 8 red.

Anytime I make you mad, neg rep me. It makes me feel good (said like halle berry to billy bob thorton in monsters ball where she won an acadamy award for being black, i mean for her acting skills.)

See Del, I have some conservative in me.

did you get the conservative's name?
was it larry craig?

Examples?

product of brainwashing, his parents have been telling him that for years

and that's just in that post.

But I was referring only to Dude, who does make blanket assertions. Sorry, you may not like my politics, but I'm not a '60's hippie with dreadlocks nor do I fit a few other choice characterizations he's made in other threads.

Forum List

Back