What's A "False Flag Operation?"

Manufactured event that opens up the state or government to crisis management and policies. The Reichstag Fire was one of the more famous, and effective, false flag events.

How many WE have had will be hotly debated.

The Boston Tea Party. A bunch of crackers dressed up like injuns and threw tea into the bay.

The Boston Tea Party. A bunch of crackers dressed up like injuns and threw tea into the bay.

Oh, I forgot to add racist in my neg rep to you.

What a fkn idiot.

Obviously you neglected the fact that your post was on the one year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sandy Hook

-Geaux

So...u think that all those little kids mowed down by a demented shooter was a "Manufactured crisis"....Really?
For what purpose? So who paid Lanza to use his mom's semi to do it... Then off himself to save taxpayer money?
...Well?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And how many of them had we had so far?

....anyone?

1- Pearl Harbor - FDR provoked and knew about the imminent attack

Twelve days before the attack on Pearl Harbor, President Franklin Roosevelt surprised his advisors by saying that war with Japan was about to begin. Secretary of War Stimson noted in his diary:

The question was what we should do. The question was how we should maneuver them into the position of firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves."

Forum List

Back