What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not gonna run again & he's on borrowed time.

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.

McCain must still be suffering from depression knowing he couldn't beat an unqualified black guy for President.

sure sure THAT makes sense that he is at the very least stalling obamacare from being completely stripped away.... he would have voted for it the 1st time around.

why does the orange puppet want to do away with everything the black dude did himself 'eh? could it have been the night at the correspondence dinner when obama completely made donny from queens feel real stooooooopid? ya.... that's when it started & why he's doing it now. he skipped the 1st correspondence dinner since he's been installed. why is that? could it be because he's a thin skinned man baby? yaaaaaaaa...... that's the ticket.

oh & that was also the night when bin laden was getting his just rewards. donny could only wish to be so cool......

The black dude didn't do a damn thing.

Pucker up, NL.

Betcha many trump voters are wishing the black guy was back in the WH or even Hill Only the blind like you con man can't see it

Only those that think black skin and having a vagina is a qualification think either one of them did or could have done a good job.

McCain is still upset that Trump a businessman with no political experience, won.

While he, A MAVERICKY MAVERICK and LIFETIME POLITICIAN got slaughtered.... by a black community organizer.......:rofl:

It's sort of funny watching leftists rally the wagons around McCain....after what they all said about him back in 08? LOL

I have been saying this for years, and it remained a true statement. McCain lost that election because of Palin, not because of McCain. Was Palin McCain's fault? Yes. But, McCain remains popular within both parties in AZ because he supports what is right, not what the GOP wants. A prime example of that was his opposition to spending earmarks, which was nothing but pork barrel politics at it's worst.

He did not lose the election because of Palin. McCain got skunked in the debates. He was the one who said the economy was basically sound. He had no plan. Were it not for Palin, he would have suffered a larger defeat. I only voted for McCain because of Palin.
Suppose you wouldn't mind Palin as President??

Depends. Like all Trump supporters, she sounds incoherent. That is the way anyone who defends Trump sounds. The only semblance of the real Palin came when she called the Carrier deal crony capitalism. That is the Palin that would make a great President. Better than Trump or Obama.
One out of 10 ain't bad??? I agree She was right ,,,Once

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.

McCain must still be suffering from depression knowing he couldn't beat an unqualified black guy for President.

sure sure THAT makes sense that he is at the very least stalling obamacare from being completely stripped away.... he would have voted for it the 1st time around.

why does the orange puppet want to do away with everything the black dude did himself 'eh? could it have been the night at the correspondence dinner when obama completely made donny from queens feel real stooooooopid? ya.... that's when it started & why he's doing it now. he skipped the 1st correspondence dinner since he's been installed. why is that? could it be because he's a thin skinned man baby? yaaaaaaaa...... that's the ticket.

oh & that was also the night when bin laden was getting his just rewards. donny could only wish to be so cool......

Pucker up, NL.

Betcha many trump voters are wishing the black guy was back in the WH or even Hill Only the blind like you con man can't see it

Only those that think black skin and having a vagina is a qualification think either one of them did or could have done a good job.

Sit down con man have a cup of coffee and THINK ,,Think what this pos is doing,,, saying How can anyone be proud of our leader ? Why do parents not want their children listening to the President of the USA?? Think past your obvious racism

Pucker up, NL.

Sit down con man have a cup of coffee and THINK ,,Think what this pos is doing,,, saying How can anyone be proud of our leader ? Why do parents not want their children listening to the President of the USA?? Think past your obvious racism

Sit me down, BOY. Keep kissing Obama's black ass.

Pucker up, NL.

Sorry con I kiss no ones ass but I sure can tell a racist republican real easy like

Pucker up, NL.

Sorry con I kiss no ones ass but I sure can tell a racist republican real easy like

You're so used to doing it, it's like breathing to you.

Again, if you want me to sit down, sit me down, BOY. Until then, stay on your knees and kiss that black fucker's asshole.

You're so used to doing it, it's like breathing to you.

Again, if you want me to sit down, sit me down, BOY. Until then, stay on your knees and kiss that black fucker's asshole.
Thank god schmucks like you will die out soon Hopefully with no children

McCain is still upset that Trump a businessman with no political experience, won.

While he, A MAVERICKY MAVERICK and LIFETIME POLITICIAN got slaughtered.... by a black community organizer.......:rofl:

It's sort of funny watching leftists rally the wagons around McCain....after what they all said about him back in 08? LOL

I have been saying this for years, and it remained a true statement. McCain lost that election because of Palin, not because of McCain. Was Palin McCain's fault? Yes. But, McCain remains popular within both parties in AZ because he supports what is right, not what the GOP wants. A prime example of that was his opposition to spending earmarks, which was nothing but pork barrel politics at it's worst.

He did not lose the election because of Palin. McCain got skunked in the debates. He was the one who said the economy was basically sound. He had no plan. Were it not for Palin, he would have suffered a larger defeat. I only voted for McCain because of Palin.

I am constantly amazed at the denial of the Palin supporteres. She was the single most unqualified individual ever nominated for the vice president by a major party in the history of this country. Trump may be a dickhead, but he is not the airhead that Palin was.

That is the stupidest statement that I have ever heard. Palin got things done in Alaska. She took on corrupt Republicans and reached out to Democrats to get real reforms in Alaska. She took on big oil which had a sweetheart deal in place for oil royalties. She reinstituted revenue sharing. During her time as Governor, Alaska's credit rating was excellent. Also because of Alaska's strategic location to Russia, the Alaska Governor gets security briefings from the Federal government. Not as extensive as the President but more than a normal Governor gets. Also because of Alaska's location, they frequently have to make agreements with other governments.

Palin was hardly a airhead. If you look at the uncut version of her interview with Charlie Gibson, you would see how they cut it to make her look as bad as possible. Gibson even went on to lie about Palin. She also held her own in the debate with Biden. She would have been better with Obama than McCain was. This whole meme stems from the Couric interview. She made a mistake on a question. Never mind the fact that Couric has been dishonest in her dealings with Palin and even got a award for it. The fact is that anyone who has heard her realizes she is not a airhead.

Maybe she was just having a bad day because of her anxiety over the ACA "death panels" that were being set up.......

Last edited:
Do the majority of people in Arizona want this bill? It didn't even exist two weeks ago, so how do you know? I don't live in AZ and neither do you, so I think you should hold off speaking for them. I heard what you said, but it makes no sense if the bill he would be voting for is NOT A GOOD BILL. It is not just about a vote; the vote is supposed to BE for something the voters want.
They did vote for McCain and he had promised to repeal Obamacare, but that was the election McCain, not the voting McCain.
I thought he promised Repeal and REPLACE? That's what the Pres said, anyway. It's the replace part that's sticking in everyone's craw. It's time for the Republicans and Democrats to do this damned thing right, together, and come up with something sensible the country can live with and that the people can afford.

Who's POTUS?

:lmao:
You got him Now live with the lying DOTARD Hopefully the 1st bomb NK throws at us hits yours or his home

Oh look it's the Wall St wonder.....pffttt
Just heard Green Day's American Idiot Reminds me of you and all republicans here

turn it up to 11 !!!

Green Day, overrated and irrealavant

uh-huh. why? because they aren't laced with autotune?

& i disagree with the i-r-r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-y & being currant liitle sassychick.

Pucker up, NL.

lol.... you are so bent over for drumpf little snakey troll.

Were it not for Palin, he would have suffered a larger defeat. I only voted for McCain because of Palin.
Agree. I despised the man even then. The libs forget the crowds she drew. They create their lies them repeat them so long they even believe them.

The reason that McCain ended up campaigning with Palin so much was because McCain wasn't even drawing flies to his solo rallies.

don't forget that any vagina would have done. he could have done so much better than a grampa & giget ticket. even (R)s voted for obama because of lipsticked hockey mom, don'tcha know & you betcha!!!!

Pucker up, NL.

that +/- 30% are gone. fuck them. they are useless.

Pucker up, NL.

lol.... you are so bent over for drumpf little snakey troll.

Bent over and saying ""can I have another?""

Pucker up, NL.

Speaking of John McCain....he's done things in his life....so has Former President Obama.....maybe that's why all the hatred and envy.

You ASSume I haven't.

Typical NL.

I continue to find it fascinating how you are so fixated on coyly calling posters n*gger lovers...this some kind of deep seated fear you developed as a child of people who don't hate people of a different color?

Um, do you realize that Obamacare was shoved through without a single republican vote?
Republicans, in lockstep, refused to vote for it because of this.

But Democrats certainly didn't ram through anything. It took over a year, with hundreds of hearings, amendments added by Republicans (which they didn't vote for), CBO scores, and testimony from every segment of the healthcare industry.

So that Republican talking point is a total lie.

Why did include 'black' in your response?

funny i - as a white female - voted for a black man---- over the white female. maybe because he was more qualified?

why did i vote for the white female this time around? because she was so much more qualified than donny tic tacs....

but more importantly, she wasn't a cray cray fascist who is putin's little bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back