What's Going On In Baghdad???????

Having troops in Iraq and Afghanistan gave us a strategic advantage over Iran. Obama blew that opportunity when he cut and run from Iraq.

You don't know anything about Iran or Afghanistan. The big mistake in Iran was cancelling the nuclear agreement. Trump is like some moronic gunslinger. He knows absolutely nothing about Iran or Iraq.

Boy...I run to the gas station and...WOW!

More unconfirmed reports...

protesters have closed off Shaiba refinery

All main checkpoints in Iraqi are blocked.

Najaf Airport suspends all flights until further notice

Sadrists stormed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Boy...I run to the gas station and...WOW!

More unconfirmed reports...

protesters have closed off Shaiba refinery

All main checkpoints in Iraqi are blocked.

Najaf Airport suspends all flights until further notice

Sadrists stormed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Oh hell. Thanks for the update.

But it is not the fault of Senators Kerry, Clinton and Biden who all voted for the resolution to go to war? Even Slick Willy supported it although he didn't hold an office at the time.

It is not the fault of that piece of shit Obama that fought the war for three years and who sent my son and the men of the 6/1 Cav to Iraq?

One thing you can always depend upon the Moon Bats to do and that is to blame their failures on somebody else.

The Republicans cherry picked the Intel. The Brits started selling the war in 1998 with Operation Mass Appeal. Bibi Netanyahu and the neocons started demanding war in 1996 with Clean Break Strategy.

But it is not the fault of Senators Kerry, Clinton and Biden who all voted for the resolution to go to war? Even Slick Willy supported it although he didn't hold an office at the time.

It is not the fault of that piece of shit Obama that fought the war for three years and who sent my son and the men of the 6/1 Cav to Iraq?

One thing you can always depend upon the Moon Bats to do and that is to blame their failures on somebody else.
Ya, I get it it the retard repug takes no responsibility. Bush was commander in chef. The bucks stops there. He pushed it. He got it. He could have vetoed. He did not I ran a company for 26 years. Came to the office one day, my top two people for making company money are in a fist fight in middle of office floor. I was the head dog that shit was on me. I hired and trained them. Was not aware of the issues between them. They were fired and ways to track office issues were installed. My circus my monkey. It was up to me to clean up the mess. Clean up the mess I did.

Last edited:
FYI

I keep saying "UNCONFIRMED" because when situations develop this rapidly...nothing can really be confirmed for a day or 2. (fog of war).

But if I didn't find it extremely plausible...I wouldn't post it.

I'm seeing reports that our embassy in Baghdad is being overrun and they're using helos to evacuate the building.

Has anyone else heard the same thing?

I first saw it in Twitter and now they're talking about it on Rumble.

Attempts to dissolve the Parliament and Currency Speculation was the plan ...
It doesn't look like their plan worked ... :auiqs.jpg:

Unconfirmed...

Emirates airlines have suspended all flights to basra & baghdad airport until further notice

I'm seeing reports that our embassy in Baghdad is being overrun and they're using helos to evacuate the building.

Has anyone else heard the same thing?

I first saw it in Twitter and now they're talking about it on Rumble.

So now I don't know. The White House says the embassy is not being evacuated, but some MSM sources have posted video of helicopters presumably evacuating embassy personnel from the roof. Hard to know what to believe at this time.

I blame Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. (And that manipulated fool, Boy George).

You don't know anything about Iran or Afghanistan. The big mistake in Iran was cancelling the nuclear agreement. Trump is like some moronic gunslinger. He knows absolutely nothing about Iran or Iraq.
Obama's nuke deal was a joke. Besides, no one "cancelled" anything. Trump simply withdrew from the agreement. There were still 6 other countries, plus the EU who stayed. Iran was free to stick with the agreement. Nobody needed The United States' permission to proceed with the agreement.

Ya, I get it it the retard repug takes no responsibility. Bush was commander in chef. The bucks stops there. He pushed it. He got it. He could have vetoed. He did not I ran a company for 26 years. Came to the office one day, my top two people for making company money are in a fist fight in middle of office floor. I was the head dog that shit was on me. I hired and trained them. Was not aware of the issues between them. They were fired and ways to track office issues were installed. My circus my monkey. It was up to me to clean up the mess. Clean up the mess I did.

Nobody is saying that Bush is not responsible for starting the stupid war in Iraq. His action is one of the reasons I don't consider myself to be a Republican anymore. I was against the war when most of my fellow Conservatives were supporting it.

However

That does not excuse most of the filthy Democrat leadership, including three Presidential nominees, from supporting it.

Instead of trying to deny, deflect and shift responsibility away just admit that John "Traitor" Kerry, Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead all supported the invasion of Iraq. You can't deny facts.

It was wrong for Bush to invade Iraq and it was wrong for the Democrat leadership to support him. Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead did it big time. The Traitor Kerry tried to vacillate but he voted for the the funding of the invasion.

Then you have the undeniable fact that The Worthless Negro fought the war for three years. He sent my son over to Iraq. He also bombed Libya for no fucking reason having to do with the security of the US and the sonofabitch escalated the war in Afghanistan. This was on top of that stupid debacle in Benghazi.

Do not deny that the Democrats own a big part of the Iraq shit sandwich. It just makes you look like a partisan asshole when you do.

One of the reasons you Moon Bats don't have any credibility is because you never take responsibilty for the damage you do. When confronted with the facts all you little turds do is go into a denial mode or tying to blame somebody else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back