What's going on with the weather?

So are you actually claiming the US government is doing weather control in Alaska? It's hard to tell whether you're joking, or if it's just your usual craziness.

So are you actually claiming the US government is doing weather control in Alaska? It's hard to tell whether you're joking, or if it's just your usual craziness.

Honey.....time to find a means of egress out of the bubble. Governments have been fucking with the weather going back to the 1940's.

Or, I guess this jet is just writing "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" on the taxpayer dime!!!:up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxhvmjLxbg]chemtrail-jet-caught-in-the-act.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Lets face it.....many people are terrified of wandering too far from the established matrix. Ignoring it all is an exercise in easy. I get that.......and so does our government!!:2up:

Last edited:

Honey.....time to find a means of egress out of the bubble. Governments have been fucking with the weather going back to the 1940's.

Or, I guess this jet is just writing "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" on the taxpayer dime!!!:up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxhvmjLxbg]chemtrail-jet-caught-in-the-act.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Lets face it.....many people are terrified of wandering too far from the established matrix. Ignoring it all is an exercise in easy. I get that.......and so does our government!!:2up:

This could very well be a jet pumping out excess fuel before landing.

HowStuffWorks "Do airplanes routinely dump their fuel before landing?"

In fact I would bet thats whats going on here.
No way would they be so obvious if thats what they were doing.

Dont get me wrong. There is a lot of evidence saying chemtrails exist,I just dont think this is the case here.

Dont get me wrong. There is a lot of evidence saying chemtrails exist,I just dont think this is the case here.

That's right........with all those fancy thingamajigs hanging off the wings there!!! Yup.....they look like stock parts!!!:D:D:eusa_dance:

Your statement "No way would they be so obvious if that's what they were doing" and the sentiment that goes with it is exactly how these people can pull this shit off.

Last edited:

chemtrail-jet-caught-in-the-act.flv - YouTube

That's right........with all those fancy thingamajigs hanging off the wings there!!! Yup.....they look like stock parts!!!:D:D:eusa_dance:

Your statement "No way would they be so obvious if that's what they were doing" and the sentiment that goes with it is exactly how these people can pull this shit off.

Uuuuuuhh..... Here's a bunch of pics of those fancy thingamajigs.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...RDY2E9QTskYCwAQ&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=799

Dude I believe they exist. But not so much based on videos like this,but what they are finding in soil samples.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back