What's going to happen when conservatives learn the news wasn't fake

You are the one who brought up Obozo not me. All I did was swat you down. And no one would have dared mention impeachment with the first Black president and you know it.
I’m tellin’ ya folks. Conservatism is a mental deformity.

• th

• impeach_obama_billboar7c9ca117-93da-4de5-8827-91c7ffaea27a0000_20100212171009_640_480.jpg
/----------/ '"Some in Oklahoma statehouse urge Obama impeachment over bathroom rule" Listen Tinkerbell. No one in the Oklahoma state house has any constitutional authority to impeach a sitting president, therefore SOME can say whatever they want. And whoever paid for that bill board is just a private citizen expressing his opinion. So let me dumb it down so you can understand. No member of CONGRESS or the SENATE dared to bring up impeachment for the first Black president. If he/she had tried they would have been crucified by the media and democRAT party. That is what I mean. Geeeeze.
liberalism find a cure.jpg

You are the one who brought up Obozo not me. All I did was swat you down. And no one would have dared mention impeachment with the first Black president and you know it.

• th

• impeach_obama_billboar7c9ca117-93da-4de5-8827-91c7ffaea27a0000_20100212171009_640_480.jpg
/----------/ '"Some in Oklahoma statehouse urge Obama impeachment over bathroom rule" Listen Tinkerbell. No one in the Oklahoma state house has any constitutional authority to impeach a sitting president, therefore SOME can say whatever they want. And whoever paid for that bill board is just a private citizen expressing his opinion. So let me dumb it down so you can understand. No member of CONGRESS or the SENATE dared to bring up impeachment for the first Black president. If he/she had tried they would have been crucified by the media and democRAT party. That is what I mean. Geeeeze.
View attachment 202891
Imbecile, you said, "and no one would have dared mention impeachment."

Pretty sure that would include anyone. And I also note, you ignore my other links, some of which include U.S. Congressmen.

• th

View attachment 202891

Pretty sure that would include anyone. And I also note, you ignore my other links, some of which include U.S. Congressmen.
/----/ Good grief. I mean no one WITH THE AUTHORITY TO START AN IMPEACHMENT. Are you that fuc*ing stupid?

• th

View attachment 202891

/----/ Good grief. I mean no one WITH THE AUTHORITY TO START AN IMPEACHMENT. Are you that fuc*ing stupid?
LOL

Moron, you said, "no one," and only framed it around Congress after I exposed what an imbecile you are.

At this point, even Dennis Kucinich is laughing at you.

• th

View attachment 202891

LOL

Moron, you said, "no one," and only framed it around Congress after I exposed what an imbecile you are.

/---/ Of course you never refute my point. All you can do is parse my statement with ridiculous twists and distortions. If that's what you call a victory then so be it. Now go ask Mommy for a cookie.
are you a moron.gif

lol...no i think its you who are confused...matter of fact im sure of it....
That's because you are confused.

Duh.
no you were confused....you said something obviously meant for someone else....duh.....
Yeah, no. Not really.
yeah....really....
Lol, how long do you wanna keep this stupidity going kid?
kid?.....thanks man.....ok lets call a truce.....
friendship-handshake-smiley-emoticon.gif

View attachment 202891

LOL

/---/ Of course you never refute my point. All you can do is parse my statement with ridiculous twists and distortions. If that's what you call a victory then so be it. Now go ask Mommy for a cookie.
View attachment 202896
Dumbfuck, I refuted your idiocy. Try clicking on the link I gave you in my last post to see what an imbecile you are.

Forum List

Back