What's going to happen when conservatives learn the news wasn't fake

The stock market is slowly falling.

The tax cuts have produced nothing.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are facing trillion dollar deficits.

We are losing jobs.

Companies are leaving his country.

The tariffs are going to take jobs.

The rest of the world is retaliating with tariffs on our stuff.

The Russia investigation is closing in on Trump.

Trump didn't change shit in North Korea.

All of these things have been ignored and called fake news. What happens when you conservatives learn that the news was not fake?
/----/ None of that is true. All fake news from LiberalPropagandaville.

So counter it all...with links.
The OP has no Links.

Here's an easy one...

First-quarter GDP marked down to 2% from 2.2%

And another

Kudlow wrong about deficits falling rapidly under Trump

Oh and...

Why Harley-Davidson Is Moving Production Overseas
Wow. How unbelievably retarded does Kudlow have to be to claim deficits are coming down?

Holy shit!

And this is Trump's economic adviser?!?!?

Take a look at that dumbass Ross.

Sorry IM2, but NO amount of big bold print or asking repeatedly "when will the conservatives learn the news wasn't fake?" changes the FACT that much of the crappy ass news out there is FAKE.

Sorry IM2, but NO amount of big bold print or asking repeatedly "when will the conservatives learn the news wasn't fake?" changes the FACT that much of the crappy ass news out there is FAKE.

Funny how the news was never fake during Obama. And the news would not be fake if Hillary was president. But Trump tells you he fired Comey because of Russia on TV then a year later says he didn't and that the fake news made it up while those like you fall for it. None of the things I said are fake, you are going to learn that. The only people spreading fake news is Trump and Fox.

Last edited:
The only people spreading fake news are all the media outlets propped up by George Soros and Hillary Clinton. So even without being president (Thank you God for that one) the EVIL BIOTCH is still WHY there is SO MUCH very very very FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS. idiot.

Funny how the news was never fake during Obama. And the news would not be fake if Hillary was president. But Trump tells you he fired Comey because of Russia on TV then a year later says he didn't and that the fake news made it up while those like you fall for it. None of the things I said are fake, you are going to learn that. The only people spreading fake news is Trump and Fox.
Also makes one wonder how Hillary is not president if the news is Liberal and fake.

/----/ "Funny how the news was never fake during Obama. " WHAT?????????????????? Most of the News on Obozo was fake. Are you kidding me?
How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

I guess that explains all those "Help Wanted" signs that popped up all over the place.

Seriously, you guys need to get out of your mom's basement once in awhile and see what's really happening in this country for yourselves.

So now you believe the unemployment rate? True or false, companies that move production overseas like Trump and Harley Davidson equals U.S. job loss?

What "companies" are you referring to? One company (HD) moves some of it's production overseas and you people turn into poop-flinging monkeys.

The truth is and overall, companies are repatriating like crazy after Trump was elected. His tax reform made it more profitable to stay here.

Guess What? Companies Are Bringing Their Cash Home

One company? Are you living under your parents basement?

American Companies Keep Sending Thousands of Jobs Overseas

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

“We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

All told, in the year since Trump was elected, more than 93,000 jobs have been certified by the Department of Labor as lost to outsourcing or trade competition, slightly higher than the average of about 87,000 in the preceding five years. But federal contractors made up 10% of that number, rather than the previous average of 4%. That suggests companies that work for the government like General Motors, Boeing and United Technologies aren’t worried about political repercussions from the man in the White House.

Jesus Christ cheese head clean the mold out.

The mold is eminating from your side of the aisle, ya goofball. Seriously how much credibility do you think I'd give the authors of those trwo links you provided?

The first one:

"Author: Megan Elliott
Megan is a Money & Career, Health & Fitness, and Culture Writer at The Cheat Sheet. She has a bachelor's degree in cultural studies from Macalester College and a master's degree in media studies from the New School University. Her writing has appeared in the Journal of Financial Planning and other publications."

"Cultural Studies"? "Media Studies"? :21:

The second one:

"Tim Fernholz covers space, the economy and geopolitics for Quartz. When business competition spills into the halls of government, economic conflict puts protesters in the street, or public policy shapes the market, he is there. He is the author of "Rocket Billionaires: Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and the New Space Race." He lives in San Francisco, and is baffled by the local customs. He is from the Great State of New Hampshire."

No bias there either, is there? So I should take mu financial advive from two millennial hipsters, one with a degree in "Cultural Studies", the other who is a total liberal douchbag who probably sits around all day vaping?

Nice try, but you leftists are transparent as glass.

/----/ "Funny how the news was never fake during Obama. " WHAT?????????????????? Most of the News on Obozo was fake. Are you kidding me?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Obama is gone. He's not president anymore. He did nothing like this we see now. Obama would have been impeached in short time.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

All of these things have been ignored and called fake news. What happens when you conservatives learn that the news was not fake?
Okay I am going to tell you the truth. Can ewe handle it? The first 43 presidents amassed ten trillion dollars of debt combined. Number 44 amassed 10 trillion singlehandedly! Number 45 has spent a trillion in two years if he spends a trillion every two years at the end of eight years he will have spent 4 trillion. Number 44 was the biggest spender. Have a nice day and stop whining about 45 winning. ❤️
That’s some fuzzy conservative math.

All 43 presidents combined before Obama added $10.7 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Obama added $9.3 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Like I always say, if conservatives don’t lie, they’ll have nothing to post.
Nitpicking! Changes nothing. I was in the ballpark! Hit a home run. Have a hot dog!

Do ewe know which president tripled the national debt while in office? We will wait.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Obama is gone. He's not president anymore. He did nothing like this we see now. Obama would have been impeached in short time.
/----/ "Funny how the news was never fake during Obama. " You are the one who brought up Obozo not me. All I did was swat you down. And no one would have dared mention impeachment with the first Black president and you know it.

Under Obama (Black Jesus/Mohammed) there was no news no matter what he did.

Except for FOX News which wasn't kissing ass 24/7, the majority of the media was Obama's propaganda machine.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

Tax cuts weren't nothing; I got a whole $27!

Except for FOX News which wasn't kissing ass 24/7, the majority of the media was Obama's propaganda machine.
Majority!?
The media was giving him an emotional blowjob for 8 years.

Majority!?
The media was giving him an emotional blowjob for 8 years.

You're correct. I almost wrote "rest of the media", except there were some conservative media outlets who were holding him accountable. :biggrin:

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

Nothing. They will sit in the basement, hiding behind their keyboards, and pretend none of it happened.
so they have much in common with democrats.....
Lol, maybe that how you spend your days, but me? Not so much.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

Nothing. They will sit in the basement, hiding behind their keyboards, and pretend none of it happened.
Already have seen a couple deny that trump claimed that North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat.
He said it, and again it's a nuanced position.....the left doesn't get it. But you guys were claiming Trump was about to start WW3, and yet you were happier, how sad is that?
Lmao @ "nuanced position". You guys would defend anything he does/says.

Forum List

Back