What's going to happen when conservatives learn the news wasn't fake

Another Democrat wishful thinking hissy-fit. Desperately wishing misery on fellow Citizens. Dems are very messed up folks. The OP hasn't presented 'News' in any way, shape, or form. He or she only made a buncha pathetic wishful thinking predictions.

Actual News shows the Trump Economy doing very well. The lowest Unemployment in 18yrs, and the nation at Full Employment? African American and Hispanic Unemployment lowest in US History? Folks bringing home more of their paychecks?

Yeah, i'd say Trump's doing pretty good. I'll take it.

The fact is none of the things you mention are because of Trump. People are not bringing home more of their checks. But like I said in the OP:

What are you conservatives going to do when you learn the news was not fake?

They are. It's fact, like the other facts i posted. And like i said, you didn't present 'News' in any way, shape, or form. You just made a buncha stupid butthurt predictions. If you laid off Democrat Fake News for awhile, you'd quickly see that it isn't the Doom & Gloom Democrat Fake News keeps telling you it is.

Actual News and facts show something completely different. Just because you want more misery for your fellow Citizens, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. You really should check yourself. I mean, wishing suffering on folks just so you can get your Trump Boogeyman, really is pretty sick.

Each state should get back the exact amount of tax dollars it contributes! Agreed?

As long as obummercare exists and the taxpayer shells out it adds to the debt and that’s on obummer and the democrats who voted 100% for it. Not a single Republican voted for the passage of obummercare!
What tax payers are paying into it? And if tax payers are paying into it, in order to pay for it, how does that add to the debt?
Because all the freebies you leeches suck up costs money, money that could be spent on paying down the debt.
Just how rightarded are you?? You just said, “tax payers shell out” for ObamaCare.

If tax payers are covering the cost of ObamaCare, how does that cause the debt to rise.

It appears you have no fucking clue about that which you slobber over. :cuckoo:

And what “freebies” am I getting?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Each state should get back the exact amount of tax dollars it contributes! Agreed?

NO....that's too simplistic....If THAT were the case, why should states even give any money to the Feds?

The military would not exist, among a whole bunch of federal agencies whose work benefits ALL citizens.

The stock market is slowly falling.

The tax cuts have produced nothing.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are facing trillion dollar deficits.

We are losing jobs.

Companies are leaving his country.

The tariffs are going to take jobs.

The rest of the world is retaliating with tariffs on our stuff.

The Russia investigation is closing in on Trump.

Trump didn't change shit in North Korea.

All of these things have been ignored and called fake news. What happens when you conservatives learn that the news was not fake?

“Some people” haven’t been able to come to grips with the fact that we have a white POTUS again, they honestly thought Kenyan Zulus would run the nation forever.
This REAL President has more blacks working than ever before; he’s busting his ass to stop wetbacks from stealing welfare from blacks and “some” ungrateful fucks refuse to acknowledge it.
LOLOL

Yeah, let’s talk about black unemployment...,

It went from almost 17% under Obama to 7.8%... then continued dropping to 5.9% under Trump...

So it dropped 9 points under Obama, a 54% decrease ... and 1.9 points under Trump, a 24% decrease.

You applaud Trumpbut I don’t see you applauding Obama. Why is that?

The Kenyan Zulu inherited a shitty economy, he spent $10 trillion to save it. He’s the first POTUS in U.S. history to spend more on welfare than on our military. My 14 year old daughter could have bought blacks a job with $10 trillion of other people’s money.
Obama didn’t add $10 trillion. You zombie cult members are simply insane

Oh fuck...I gotta hear this spin. Let it rip.

The stock market is slowly falling.

The tax cuts have produced nothing.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are facing trillion dollar deficits.

We are losing jobs.

Companies are leaving his country.

The tariffs are going to take jobs.

The rest of the world is retaliating with tariffs on our stuff.

The Russia investigation is closing in on Trump.

Trump didn't change shit in North Korea.

All of these things have been ignored and called fake news. What happens when you conservatives learn that the news was not fake?

“Some people” haven’t been able to come to grips with the fact that we have a white POTUS again, they honestly thought Kenyan Zulus would run the nation forever.
This REAL President has more blacks working than ever before; he’s busting his ass to stop wetbacks from stealing welfare from blacks and “some” ungrateful fucks refuse to acknowledge it.
LOLOL

It went from almost 17% under Obama to 7.8%... then continued dropping to 5.9% under Trump...

So it dropped 9 points under Obama, a 54% decrease ... and 1.9 points under Trump, a 24% decrease.

The Kenyan Zulu inherited a shitty economy, he spent $10 trillion to save it. He’s the first POTUS in U.S. history to spend more on welfare than on our military. My 14 year old daughter could have bought blacks a job with $10 trillion of other people’s money.

Spin? Who needs spin?

You claimed Obama added $10t...

Prove it...

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

• Thanks

NO....that's too simplistic....If THAT were the case, why should states even give any money to the Feds?

The military would not exist, among a whole bunch of federal agencies whose work benefits ALL citizens.
Wait! You are endorsing leeches?
Who’s leeching? You accused me of leeching, but you fell completely silent when I asked how.

• Thanks

Who’s leeching? You accused me of leeching, but you fell completely silent when I asked how.
I already answered ewe you fucking moron! Ewe get dumber by the minute!

You didn’t say how I’m leeching. I’d like to know what I’m getting for free?

You are close to leaving the twilight zone!

You are close to leaving the twilight zone!
What does that have to do with your unsupported claim that I’m leeching off the public?

What not simply come to terms with your senility?

• Thanks
Dow’s 1-year gain since Trump’s win is its biggest post-Election Day rise since 1945
View attachment 202647 November 8, 2017 :wink_2: :2cents:

Markets
Global Equities Inch Up Despite Trade Tensions

July 3rd, 2018
d8b33cd4c4694cf8918e4fe35fd491cf
Luis Aureliano Markets, Stock Analysis

According to the latest news report by Bloomberg, global equities showed gains despite ongoing and escalating trade tensions. US stocks reverse their losses, starting trading this week on a higher note, overlooking trade issue to focus on the strengthening tech market.

Today marks 4 years since the gas prices were this high.

• Thanks
LOLOL

Spin? Who needs spin?

You claimed Obama added $10t...

Prove it...

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
@BrokeLoser’s silence answers for him.

That’s some fuzzy conservative math.

All 43 presidents combined before Obama added $10.7 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Obama added $9.3 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Like I always say, if conservatives don’t lie, they’ll have nothing to post.

At Trump's current rate of debt-building, he is set to "beat" Obama's record of 8 years in FOUR years.......and, unlike, the economy that Obama inherited, the orange buffoon inherited a thriving one.

Well, just another record to beat, he's already beat Obama's golf outing in less than 2 years.

Another Democrat wishful thinking hissy-fit. Desperately wishing misery on fellow Citizens. Dems are very messed up folks. The OP hasn't presented 'News' in any way, shape, or form. He or she only made a buncha pathetic wishful thinking predictions.

Actual News shows the Trump Economy doing very well. The lowest Unemployment in 18yrs, and the nation at Full Employment? African American and Hispanic Unemployment lowest in US History? Folks bringing home more of their paychecks?

Yeah, i'd say Trump's doing pretty good. I'll take it.

The fact is none of the things you mention are because of Trump. People are not bringing home more of their checks. But like I said in the OP:

What are you conservatives going to do when you learn the news was not fake?

They are. It's fact, like the other facts i posted. And like i said, you didn't present 'News' in any way, shape, or form. You just made a buncha stupid butthurt predictions. If you laid off Democrat Fake News for awhile, you'd quickly see that it isn't the Doom & Gloom Democrat Fake News keeps telling you it is.

Actual News and facts show something completely different. Just because you want more misery for your fellow Citizens, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. You really should check yourself. I mean, wishing suffering on folks just so you can get your Trump Boogeyman, really is pretty sick.

Actual news shows what I posted in the OP.

Forum List

Back