What's going to happen when conservatives learn the news wasn't fake

That’s some fuzzy conservative math.

All 43 presidents combined before Obama added $10.7 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Obama added $9.3 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Like I always say, if conservatives don’t lie, they’ll have nothing to post.

At Trump's current rate of debt-building, he is set to "beat" Obama's record of 8 years in FOUR years.......and, unlike, the economy that Obama inherited, the orange buffoon inherited a thriving one.

Before the end of his second term, Trump will be the first President since Coolidge to retire debt. Maybe you'll take a nap before then

The stock market is slowly falling.

The tax cuts have produced nothing.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are facing trillion dollar deficits.

We are losing jobs.

Companies are leaving his country.

The tariffs are going to take jobs.

The rest of the world is retaliating with tariffs on our stuff.

The Russia investigation is closing in on Trump.

Trump didn't change shit in North Korea.

All of these things have been ignored and called fake news. What happens when you conservatives learn that the news was not fake?
Here's what I got from your opinion.

All of these things have been ignored and called fake news. What happens when you conservatives learn that the news was not fake?
It's apparent that you're just another black person still mentally chained to the Democrat plantation with no desire to escape to freedom. .... :cuckoo:

It’s apparent that you’re part of the Russian troll contingent with a vested interest in propping up a failing strategy.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

“Some people” haven’t been able to come to grips with the fact that we have a white POTUS again, they honestly thought Kenyan Zulus would run the nation forever.
This REAL President has more blacks working than ever before; he’s busting his ass to stop wetbacks from stealing welfare from blacks and “some” ungrateful fucks refuse to acknowledge it.
LOLOL

Yeah, let’s talk about black unemployment...,

It went from almost 17% under Obama to 7.8%... then continued dropping to 5.9% under Trump...

So it dropped 9 points under Obama, a 54% decrease ... and 1.9 points under Trump, a 24% decrease.

You applaud Trumpbut I don’t see you applauding Obama. Why is that?

Trump will be the first President since Coolidge to retire debt.

Frankie is staking his testicle on that prediction......He'll be a Trump cult member, singing castrati fairly soon.....(something he's always wanted).....LOL

How long have you been stuck in a state of denial?
There are more whites incarcerated in this nation...I suppose that would tell you that whites are inherently more criminal than are blacks huh?

Whites make up almost 2/3 of the US population, while blacks make up less than 13%

HOWEVER, incarcerated blacks in US prisons make up more than 40% of that population.....

Stop watching Hannity and get a GED degree.

I need a GED because you proved me right?
Makes sense in LibTardia I suppose.

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

“Some people” haven’t been able to come to grips with the fact that we have a white POTUS again, they honestly thought Kenyan Zulus would run the nation forever.
This REAL President has more blacks working than ever before; he’s busting his ass to stop wetbacks from stealing welfare from blacks and “some” ungrateful fucks refuse to acknowledge it.
LOLOL

It went from almost 17% under Obama to 7.8%... then continued dropping to 5.9% under Trump...

So it dropped 9 points under Obama, a 54% decrease ... and 1.9 points under Trump, a 24% decrease.

The Kenyan Zulu inherited a shitty economy, he spent $10 trillion to save it. He’s the first POTUS in U.S. history to spend more on welfare than on our military. My 14 year old daughter could have bought blacks a job with $10 trillion of other people’s money.

The Kenyan Zulu inherited a shitty economy, he spent $10 trillion to save it. He’s the first POTUS in U.S. history to spend more on welfare than on our military. My 14 year old daughter could have bought blacks a job with $10 trillion of other people’s money.

I believe that your white robe and pointed hood is ready at the cleaners.

I believe that your white robe and pointed hood is ready at the cleaners.

FDR appointed a genuine Klansman to SCOTUS. Bobby Byrd, the democrat "Conscious" of the Senate was a KKK Grand Kleagle

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

I vote for Hari Kari

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

Okay I am going to tell you the truth. Can ewe handle it? The first 43 presidents amassed ten trillion dollars of debt combined. Number 44 amassed 10 trillion singlehandedly! Number 45 has spent a trillion in two years if he spends a trillion every two years at the end of eight years he will have spent 4 trillion. Number 44 was the biggest spender. Have a nice day and stop whining about 45 winning. ❤️

All 43 presidents combined before Obama added $10.7 trillion. How does that become $10 trillion?

Nitpicking! Changes nothing. I was in the ballpark! Hit a home run. Have a hot dog!
LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

You bullshitted. That’s a strikeout, not a home run. You actually invented your own fuzzy rounding where you rounded up for Obama, where you should have rounded down; while you rounded down for every other president, where you should have rounded up.

If you’re gonna round, it’s an increase of $9 trillion under Obama and an increase of $11 trillion under all others combined.

Last edited:
What is the far left freaks gonna do when they realize they are on the wrong side of history, and they will go down as footnotes? lol

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

Okay I am going to tell you the truth. Can ewe handle it? The first 43 presidents amassed ten trillion dollars of debt combined. Number 44 amassed 10 trillion singlehandedly! Number 45 has spent a trillion in two years if he spends a trillion every two years at the end of eight years he will have spent 4 trillion. Number 44 was the biggest spender. Have a nice day and stop whining about 45 winning. ❤️

Nitpicking! Changes nothing. I was in the ballpark! Hit a home run. Have a hot dog!
LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

You bullshitted. That’s a strikeout, not a homer run. You actually invented your own fuzzy rounding where you rounded up for Obama, where you should have rounded down; while you rounded down for every other president, where you should have rounded up.

If you’re gonna round, it’s an increase of $9 trillion under Obama and an increase of $11 trillion under all others combined.
Incorrect! Know why? Cause Obamacare is still bankrupting people!

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

You bullshitted. That’s a strikeout, not a homer run. You actually invented your own fuzzy rounding where you rounded up for Obama, where you should have rounded down; while you rounded down for every other president, where you should have rounded up.

You have a serious mental malfunction. ObamaCare has nothing to do with Obama adding $9t in debt compared to all other presidents combined adding $11t. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

You have a serious mental malfunction. ObamaCare has nothing to do with Obama adding $9t in debt compared to all other presidents combined adding $11t. :cuckoo:
Sure it does!

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

LOLOL

Obama didn’t add $10 trillion. You zombie cult members are simply insane

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

Sure it does!

What do you expect from a hack that uses the robert dinero "speech" in his sigline? He apparently has nothing intelligent to say :D

LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

Sure it does!
Slobbers the idiot who moronically claimed $9.3t equals $10.7t. :cuckoo:

We are at 2 percent GDP.

We are losing jobs.

Well, we can guarantee they won't learn it from Fox.

LOLOL

Home run??

You whiffed, loser.

Sure it does!
Slobbers the idiot who moronically claimed $9.3t equals $10.7t. :cuckoo:
Fucking moron!

Forum List

Back