Whats gonna happen to the Charleston shooter in jail.....bad.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Some small twisted justice. Dylann Roof will be seen as somewhat of a hero to the white supremist gangs in prison. He'll be targeted heavily by black gangs to be raped and killed.

The white supremists will protect him. They'll tell him without their protection he's got no chance. Black gangs will rape him and tear him to shreds with shanks.

He'll choose protection. But....he'll "earn" it. Nothing in prison For a long time. Hes gonna be sucking a lot of skinhead dicks in jail in exchange for protection. Or....a lot of black ones and then be killed.

Thats his fate. Fuck him. He deserves whatever he chooses to get.

Some small twisted justice. Dylann Roof will be seen as somewhat of a hero to the white supremist gangs in prison. He'll be targeted heavily by black gangs to be raped and killed.

The white supremists will protect him. They'll tell him without their protection he's got no chance. Black gangs will rape him and tear him to shreds with shanks.

He'll choose protection. But....he'll "earn" it. Nothing in prison For a long time. Hes gonna be sucking a lot of skinhead dicks in jail in exchange for protection. Or....a lot of black ones and then be killed.

I wouldn't mind if all you racist scum ended up in general population, surrounded by pissed off blacks.

Nope. Wouldn't mind it at all.

I wouldn't mind if all you racist scum ended up in general population, surrounded by pissed off blacks.

All I would need to do is claim I'm black like that chick did....

If gangs we're regularly raping their own, they wouldn't be able to recruit. Rape protection is the number 1 reason why inmates join gangs in the first place, though rape is far less common in prison than most people think.

Unfortunately he will be kept safe.

All I would need to do is claim I'm black like that chick did....

Fuck that, I'd claim I was a female, Orange Is The New Black style bitches.

but I wouldn't get my penis cut off

They'll put him in punk city so he won't get ass raped, beaten up or killed.

Last edited:
If anything happens to him in prison, the prison officials responsible should be prosecuted as accessories.

Not he SC he wont. Isolation is very hard to get here. He'll be general within 5 years.

Maybe in New York.

In SC...he'll be in general. This state has extremely low sympathy for criminals.

Forum List

Back