What's happened to the liberals here?

Then give me 10 examples of things I got factually wrong. That should be easy for you, unless of course you're talking out your fat ass.

10 examples.

I dont have time in the day for such a thing. And every time I did you would squeal that I misunderstood you or my source was biased. The fact that you need to specify 10 instead of 2 or 3 tells me you know you're a low information poster.

In other words you can't.

If it weren't for Katzndogz you'd be the least intelligent poster on this board, and once again you've proven it. Go join the circus.

They are definitely tied for most insane. Stephanie is easily the least intelligent.

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

A lot of talking points, deflection and spin...very little independent critical thinking.

Actually THAT is the very reason why you hate him. You've told us your opinion of black people in leadership positions. Remember?

Because he’s black? Give me a break.

Here’s some actual reasons (just off the cuff):

1.) Not one banker tried and prosecuted (NOT ONE!) despite collapse of World Economy (Bush was even better on jailing white collar criminals.. ie Enron)
2.) F&F: Sold guns with our tax dollars to criminals without the Mexican Gov’t’s consent, and one of those guns killed a US Citizen
3.) Benghazi: Told us this crazy story where a video + mob was at root of the attack despite it was clear it was pre-planned terrorism
4.) AP, Fox News: Spied on reporters who didn’t match up with the talking points they endorsed
5.) Drones: Drastically expanded Drone program which is known to kill more innocent citizens than actual militants (Stanford Study)
6.) Secretly confiscated millions of Verizon phone records. Privacy anyone?
7.) PRISM: Top secret program to monitor personal messages, searches, ect of top 7 internet hubs (breaking as of today)
8.) NDAA 2012: Signed provision making indefinite detention without trial OK
9.) Monsanto: Appointed former Exec to top FDA spot (conflict of interests anyone?), signed “Monsanto Protection Act”
10.) STILL bailing out the banks through quantitative easing.
11.) Let Pharm company lobbyists draft a SIGNIFICANT portion of our “Obamacare” law, which is definitely nothing close to Universal Healthcare.
12.) Prosecuted more whistleblowers than any Admin in history

Would be happy to discuss ANY of these respectfully and objectively with left-wing folks.

Last edited:
You people are delusional. Remember when John Bohner claimed JOBS was the number one priority of the rethugs in Congress? Remember?

And how many times have the repubs voted to repeal Obamacare? And defund plannd parenthood. Hell the other day they were after Acorns. Again. Bunch of fuking nuts is what you all are.

Where are the jobs bills? Hell, now that the Senate passed a budget, the houae rethugs won't even take up the bill for reconcilliation. And they were sure upset about no budget. Untill there was one.

Where are those jobs?

1) Jobs are a priority, or at least should be... But government does not create jobs... what government can do is stop the taxation and economic practices that limit the private sector from creating more jobs as they grow and become more profitable
2) As they should repeal Obamacare as it has no business in the federal government
3) As they should defund planned parenthood as it has no business getting government funding (and that is not the only entity that should have its federal funding eliminated.. including acron and its little splinter organizations)

Government created your job. Did it not? Funny how you forget that when you get on your soapbox.

No.. government created my MILITARY job when I was enlisted.. as part of the national defense that it is constitutionally charged to do... In job creation bills, or in areas of government, they actually have to sap from the private sector, waste money thru red tape and channels, to 'create' the job in government... or offer government supplied incentives that also drain from the private sector, costing more than the actual creation of a productive job in that private sector...

Government is not a job creator.. government is an economic drain... and while SOME government jobs are necessary.. not all are.. and no government incentive or favoritism push is necessary

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.
When you vote for a loser, you have to then defend him. When you have to defend a loser, it gets old. When it gets old, you get tired of it. When you get tired of it, you get aggravated. When you get overly aggravated, you get pissed. When you get pissed you say stupid and emotional things. When you say stupid and emotional things, you lose the debate.

That's where the dwindling number of liberal obama worshipers are today.

Speaking of losing? Remember when you lost our bet and then decided to show the type of person you are by not honoring our agreement. Yeah, I remember that too.

And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously.

1) Jobs are a priority, or at least should be... But government does not create jobs... what government can do is stop the taxation and economic practices that limit the private sector from creating more jobs as they grow and become more profitable
2) As they should repeal Obamacare as it has no business in the federal government
3) As they should defund planned parenthood as it has no business getting government funding (and that is not the only entity that should have its federal funding eliminated.. including acron and its little splinter organizations)

Government created your job. Did it not? Funny how you forget that when you get on your soapbox.

No.. government created my MILITARY job when I was enlisted.. as part of the national defense that it is constitutionally charged to do... In job creation bills, or in areas of government, they actually have to sap from the private sector, waste money thru red tape and channels, to 'create' the job in government... or offer government supplied incentives that also drain from the private sector, costing more than the actual creation of a productive job in that private sector...

Government is not a job creator.. government is an economic drain... and while SOME government jobs are necessary.. not all are.. and no government incentive or favoritism push is necessary

Bottom line: If you are in the military, you work for the government and are paid with American tax dollars. The bigger the military, the more chance you and others have of working for it. A big military means more military jobs, i.e, more government jobs.

Last edited:
Actually THAT is the very reason why you hate him. You've told us your opinion of black people in leadership positions. Remember?

1.) Not one banker tried and prosecuted (NOT ONE!) despite collapse of World Economy (Bush was even better on jailing white collar criminals.. ie Enron)
2.) F&F: Sold guns with our tax dollars to criminals without the Mexican Gov’t’s consent, and one of those guns killed a US Citizen
3.) Benghazi: Told us this crazy story where a video + mob was at root of the attack despite it was clear it was pre-planned terrorism
4.) AP, Fox News: Spied on reporters who didn’t match up with the talking points they endorsed
5.) Drones: Drastically expanded Drone program which is known to kill more innocent citizens than actual militants (Stanford Study)
7.) PRISM: Top secret program to monitor personal messages, searches, ect of top 7 internet hubs (breaking as of today)
9.) Monsanto: Appointed former Exec to top FDA spot (conflict of interests anyone?), signed “Monsanto Protection Act”
11.) Let Pharm company lobbyists draft a SIGNIFICANT portion of our “Obamacare” law, which is definitely nothing close to Universal Healthcare.

Would be happy to discuss ANY of these respectfully and objectively with left-wing folks.

Kevin - My comment was to Rabbi and Rabbi alone. He is an admitted racist and I found great irony in his post that needed to be pointed out.

Kevin - My comment was to Rabbi and Rabbi alone. He is an admitted racist and I found great irony in his post that needed to be pointed out.
Rabbi>crypto racist.

Let me guess, YOUR government job is obviously one of those necessary ones. Right?

Reap what you sow, lad.

When you vote for a loser, you have to then defend him. When you have to defend a loser, it gets old. When it gets old, you get tired of it. When you get tired of it, you get aggravated. When you get overly aggravated, you get pissed. When you get pissed you say stupid and emotional things. When you say stupid and emotional things, you lose the debate.

I don't see a lot of RWers defending Romney.

These 'nuts get frantic when Obama continues a Bush policy because they can't figure out how to attack Obama without attacking Bush as well.

Reap what you sow, lad.

I love it when a dullwit like Rabbi posts as if none of us have seen his own idiocy day after day.

You do this everyday so you should feel right at home.
This coming from Rabbi, one of the biggest partisan hacks on the internets.

This is really too funny. This is really hilarious. Everything in your post is doing exactly what you accuse the liberals of doing. Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts based on anything but fantasy and blind hatred of the Left and of Obama? Where are you "actually" articulating an argument, rather than just making empty accusations? Where are you doing anything but raving and whining? "The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations" are coming from the Right, and they are repeated ad nauseum over and over again without any sustainable evidence or logical reasoning. The "fantasy" is overwhelmingly on the side of the RWs.

What a perverted vision you have of reality. It is not the Left that is constantly bringing up one bizarre theory after another about Obama. Look at the threads here and who starts them. You will see they are most often from RWs trying to find some horrible thing Obama has done, attacking his wife and his children for nothing, accusing, as they did with Clinton, Obama and his family of every extravagance, any and everything putrid their sick minds come up with. JFC. Have some self awareness.

You whining left wing bitch from hell.

For all the years we had to put up with you on the left cheering every death in the Iraq war so you could use it as political fodder against Bush.

Praying that Bush got assassinated or that Cheney would have a heart attack out in the open.

You hypocrite.

Now if a conservative dares to criticize your Messiah you go into a full throttle metal jacket meltdown as exemplified by your post.

:lol:
you shouldnt talk about meltdowns Tinydrunk.

The Liberals are still here.....Kicking your ass on a daily basis

The irony of your post is off the charts.

I was actually thinking of you when I wrote most of that. You consistently get facts wrong, misattribute cause and effect, confuse correlation with causation, and inject irrelevant facts. And that's when you are at your best.

where you looking in the mirror when you wrote this? Enjoy your bubble you live in.

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

I see the same conclusion at other boards...my take is they can't play defense. When ol Dubya was in the WH they were in their glory throwing puny haymakers at a hated GOPer. They can't figure out how to defend the muslim queer they fell so hard for so they're defensive and hateful; acting out to mask their broken hearts. :badgrin:

Rabbi - what point were you trying to make again?

I was actually thinking of you when I wrote most of that. You consistently get facts wrong, misattribute cause and effect, confuse correlation with causation, and inject irrelevant facts. And that's when you are at your best.

Then give me 10 examples of things I got factually wrong. That should be easy for you, unless of course you're talking out your fat ass.

10 examples.

I dont have time in the day for such a thing. And every time I did you would squeal that I misunderstood you or my source was biased. The fact that you need to specify 10 instead of 2 or 3 tells me you know you're a low information poster.

and Punt! Oh it only went five yards do to a weak leg. Oh well...You have time to make this thread and post in it, but you don't have the time go back your shit up. How typical for Rabbi.

Reap what you sow, lad.

I love it when a dullwit like Rabbi posts as if none of us have seen his own idiocy day after day.

And your different how exactly?

:lol:

Speaking of losing? Remember when you lost our bet and then decided to show the type of person you are by not honoring our agreement. Yeah, I remember that too.

And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously.
i remember! Also note he doesn't care about wiretapping. He has nothing to hide.

Forum List

Back