What's happened to the liberals here?

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

This is really too funny. This is really hilarious. Everything in your post is doing exactly what you accuse the liberals of doing. Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts based on anything but fantasy and blind hatred of the Left and of Obama? Where are you "actually" articulating an argument, rather than just making empty accusations? Where are you doing anything but raving and whining? "The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations" are coming from the Right, and they are repeated ad nauseum over and over again without any sustainable evidence or logical reasoning. The "fantasy" is overwhelmingly on the side of the RWs.

What a perverted vision you have of reality. It is not the Left that is constantly bringing up one bizarre theory after another about Obama. Look at the threads here and who starts them. You will see they are most often from RWs trying to find some horrible thing Obama has done, attacking his wife and his children for nothing, accusing, as they did with Clinton, Obama and his family of every extravagance, any and everything putrid their sick minds come up with. JFC. Have some self awareness.

You whining left wing bitch from hell.

For all the years we had to put up with you on the left cheering every death in the Iraq war so you could use it as political fodder against Bush.

Praying that Bush got assassinated or that Cheney would have a heart attack out in the open.

You hypocrite.

Now if a conservative dares to criticize your Messiah you go into a full throttle metal jacket meltdown as exemplified by your post.

:lol:

You put up with me for years? I've only been on here or even knew this forum existed for 3 months. I certainly didn't cheer anyone's death. I never pray for anyone to be killed or assassinated. Look at your post. Full of the kind of thing the OP accuses the Left of doing. Is that a thoughtful, intelligent post, making all kinds of accusations that are completely unsupportable? Name calling? Suggesting that the Left sees Obama as a Messiah? Calling me a hypocrite for doing something I didn't do because I wasn't even on this message board when Bush was in office? And you guys expect intelligent, thoughtful discourse in return? Unbelieveable.

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

Good question.

This is primarily a conservative board. The tone of this board is hostile to liberals, very derogatory. That is first, and there are other boards that are more moderate, and they are more enjoyable.

I am an independent, and consider myself a moderate. Sometimes I agree with the left (usually on social issues) and sometimes with the right (more on fiscal issues). You don't allow for moderates, if I agree with a liberal social position, then you label me a liberal POS.

If I present solid evidence to support my position and am clearly winning an argument, it is ignored and irrelevant propaganda is injected. It is impossible to win, so why bother.

I recently retired, I'm a full time investor now (no pension, just 401K), so why waste my valuable time when nobody will acknowledge a good point if I make it and support it?

If you want good discourse on this board, you will have to treat your opposition with a modicum of respect, and acknowledge good points when they are made and supported.

If you curse people and call them idiots too much, they leave the place where they are not welcome. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts

it really is difficult to respond intelligently to a bunch of illiterate liarberals/democRATS/fools, who spell poorly.., especially those who have a college degree.

i know a fellow who says he sent his daughter to college as a staunch conservative, then graduated a LIBERAL !!

on top of all that she adopted a "meth" baby and spent a fortune ($150,000.00+) trying to straighten his brain, he is now an "adult "(20 y.o.) still shits his pants and smears the crap on walls............, even in public !!

Not sure if this is exactly answering your question, but I believe the liberal camp is going through some heavy soul searching at this point. I just read a scathing article out of the NY Times the other day which stated “Obama has lost all credibility”. The NY Times, who woulda thought?!

However, this is all ultimately a good thing, and a major opportunity for disgruntled individuals on both the RIGHT and LEFT to unite. Might be one of our last chances for awhile.

Really.

Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts

it really is difficult to respond intelligently to a bunch of illiterate liarberals/democRATS/fools, who spell poorly.., especially those who have a college degree.

i know a fellow who says he sent his daughter to college as a staunch conservative, then graduated a LIBERAL !!

on top of all that she adopted a "meth" baby and spent a fortune ($150,000.00+) trying to straighten his brain, he is now an "adult "(20 y.o.) still shits his pants and smears the crap on walls............, even in public !!

There is nothing spelled incorrectly in the post you are quoting. The only thing wrong is there is no apostrophe after the W in RW. It should be RW's.

However, in your post, you don't capitalize 'I,' nor do you capitalize the first letter of your first sentence: it should read "It." As well, the sentence should read "It is really difficult" rather than "it really is difficult." (If you replace 'very' with 'really,' you'll see how obvious that is. Really and very are adverbs, the same part of speech.) In your third sentence, you should capitalize the 'on' at the beginning of the sentence, to read "On top of all that..." And, then, there should be a full stop between 'brain' and 'he.' Also your ellipsis should have three periods and no comma after it. And no space between 'public' and your exclamation marks.

This is how your post would read if it were written in correct, standard English, except for your obviously intended--giving you the benefit of the doubt here--lapses for the sake of rhetorical emphasis:

It is really difficult to respond intelligently to a bunch of illiterateiarberals/democRATS/fools who spell poorly…especially those who have a college degree.

I know a fellow who says he sent his daughter to college as a staunch conservative, and then graduated a LIBERAL!!!

On top of all that, she adopted a "meth" baby and spent a fortune ($150,000.00+) trying to straighten his brain; he is now an "adult" (20 years old) and still shits his pants and smears the crap on walls…even in public!!!

Last edited:

The irony of your post is off the charts.

Aw come on man. You are just jealous because you don't get no libieral nookie.:evil:

Nah, got every hippie chick in sight back in the day when the worst STD you could get was the crabs or maybe a dose of the clap.....now I'm a geezer and prefer my women bathe, shave their legs and pits, and appreciate old pick up trucks. :eusa_angel:

Lib chicks are US government inspected and approved. A1. Fucking A.:clap2:

Why are conservatives so fucking paranoid?

A bunch of chicken littles with assault rifles and pencil dicks, imo.

Not sure if this is exactly answering your question, but I believe the liberal camp is going through some heavy soul searching at this point. I just read a scathing article out of the NY Times the other day which stated “Obama has lost all credibility”. The NY Times, who woulda thought?!

However, this is all ultimately a good thing, and a major opportunity for disgruntled individuals on both the RIGHT and LEFT to unite. Might be one of our last chances for awhile.

Really.

But note the Times backpedaled in later editions and changed it to "on this issue." They just cant give itup. They are like alcoholics. Obama-dependency syndrome. Everyone else is the problem. They're not the problem.

I was actually thinking of you when I wrote most of that. You consistently get facts wrong, misattribute cause and effect, confuse correlation with causation, and inject irrelevant facts. And that's when you are at your best.

As long as I have been here, the rightwing inmates have made it a habit of arguing against something they made up about liberals as opposed to arguing against the actual liberal positions.

This is just one more classic case.

Oh, and btw, have you noticed how all the 'nuts want to focus on is what the liberals think about these policies of Obama that are similar to or continuations of Bush policy?

Why do you suppose that is? The answer is simple... more often than not, they are desperately trying to avoid admitting that they agree with President Obama.

I was actually thinking of you when I wrote most of that. You consistently get facts wrong, misattribute cause and effect, confuse correlation with causation, and inject irrelevant facts. And that's when you are at your best.

Then give me 10 examples of things I got factually wrong. That should be easy for you, unless of course you're talking out your fat ass.

10 examples.

Then give me 10 examples of things I got factually wrong. That should be easy for you, unless of course you're talking out your fat ass.

10 examples.

I dont have time in the day for such a thing. And every time I did you would squeal that I misunderstood you or my source was biased. The fact that you need to specify 10 instead of 2 or 3 tells me you know you're a low information poster.

This is really too funny. This is really hilarious. Everything in your post is doing exactly what you accuse the liberals of doing. Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts based on anything but fantasy and blind hatred of the Left and of Obama? Where are you "actually" articulating an argument, rather than just making empty accusations? Where are you doing anything but raving and whining? "The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations" are coming from the Right, and they are repeated ad nauseum over and over again without any sustainable evidence or logical reasoning. The "fantasy" is overwhelmingly on the side of the RWs.

What a perverted vision you have of reality. It is not the Left that is constantly bringing up one bizarre theory after another about Obama. Look at the threads here and who starts them. You will see they are most often from RWs trying to find some horrible thing Obama has done, attacking his wife and his children for nothing, accusing, as they did with Clinton, Obama and his family of every extravagance, any and everything putrid their sick minds come up with. JFC. Have some self awareness.

You whining left wing bitch from hell.

For all the years we had to put up with you on the left cheering every death in the Iraq war so you could use it as political fodder against Bush.

Praying that Bush got assassinated or that Cheney would have a heart attack out in the open.

You hypocrite.

Now if a conservative dares to criticize your Messiah you go into a full throttle metal jacket meltdown as exemplified by your post.

:lol:

You put up with me for years? I've only been on here or even knew this forum existed for 3 months. I certainly didn't cheer anyone's death. I never pray for anyone to be killed or assassinated. Look at your post. Full of the kind of thing the OP accuses the Left of doing. Is that a thoughtful, intelligent post, making all kinds of accusations that are completely unsupportable? Name calling? Suggesting that the Left sees Obama as a Messiah? Calling me a hypocrite for doing something I didn't do because I wasn't even on this message board when Bush was in office? And you guys expect intelligent, thoughtful discourse in return? Unbelieveable.

I don't expect intelligent, thoughtful discourse from progressives at USMB.

Look what you did :) You took my quote out of context and then continued to rant on your version of what I said.

Here's what I said:

For all the years we had to put up with you on the left

Here's how you took me out of context before you ragged on:

You put up with me for years?

Big difference between the two.

Try a second enema. Obviously the first one didn't take this morning.

Actually THAT is the very reason why you hate him. You've told us your opinion of black people in leadership positions. Remember?

Liberals are always better in opposition because there is no responsibility.
They can call for ending the Iraq War and never have to pay the consequences for actually doing it. That's why the Democrats voted umpteen times to end the war once they took the House. But they never had the guts to cut off funding, which would actually have accomplished that.

You people are delusional. Remember when John Bohner claimed JOBS was the number one priority of the rethugs in Congress? Remember?

And how many times have the repubs voted to repeal Obamacare? And defund plannd parenthood. Hell the other day they were after Acorns. Again. Bunch of fuking nuts is what you all are.

Where are the jobs bills? Hell, now that the Senate passed a budget, the houae rethugs won't even take up the bill for reconcilliation. And they were sure upset about no budget. Untill there was one.

Where are those jobs?

1) Jobs are a priority, or at least should be... But government does not create jobs... what government can do is stop the taxation and economic practices that limit the private sector from creating more jobs as they grow and become more profitable
2) As they should repeal Obamacare as it has no business in the federal government
3) As they should defund planned parenthood as it has no business getting government funding (and that is not the only entity that should have its federal funding eliminated.. including acron and its little splinter organizations)

Government created your job. Did it not? Funny how you forget that when you get on your soapbox.

10 examples.

I dont have time in the day for such a thing. And every time I did you would squeal that I misunderstood you or my source was biased. The fact that you need to specify 10 instead of 2 or 3 tells me you know you're a low information poster.

In other words you can't.

If it weren't for Katzndogz you'd be the least intelligent poster on this board, and once again you've proven it. Go join the circus.

When you vote for a loser, you have to then defend him. When you have to defend a loser, it gets old. When it gets old, you get tired of it. When you get tired of it, you get aggravated. When you get overly aggravated, you get pissed. When you get pissed you say stupid and emotional things. When you say stupid and emotional things, you lose the debate.

That's where the dwindling number of liberal obama worshipers are today.

I don't see a lot of RWers defending Romney.

Forum List

Back