What's happened to the liberals here?

Anyone that says "thats what happens when blacks run things" is an admitted racist. What else would you call a person who says that?

Anyone who uses the word "race" must be a racist. Since you used the word often that makes you a racist. Right?

You claimed I was an admitted racist. I challenged you to post where I admitted it. You have failed. You have made a fool of yourself once again, as you always do whenever you try to debate me. You always bring up my views on thsi but somehow are never able to counter them.
Does the current situation of the Obama Administration refute or support my contention that blacks tend to fail when put in high office?

You contend that blacks tend to fail when put in high office?

He sure does. Not an isolated comment either. He spent an entire thread arguing that very point.

Put the crack pipe down. You said I was an 'admitted racist." I asked where I admitted it. You haven't answered the question. Not even close. You spew the same crap you didnt understand the first time and make yourself look like a whiny little bitch.

Anyone that says "thats what happens when blacks run things" is an admitted racist. What else would you call a person who says that?

Anyone who uses the word "race" must be a racist. Since you used the word often that makes you a racist. Right?

You claimed I was an admitted racist. I challenged you to post where I admitted it. You have failed. You have made a fool of yourself once again, as you always do whenever you try to debate me. You always bring up my views on thsi but somehow are never able to counter them.
Does the current situation of the Obama Administration refute or support my contention that blacks tend to fail when put in high office?

"I swear I'm not a racist...I just happen to think blacks tend to fail when put in high office"

Put the crack pipe down. You said I was an 'admitted racist." I asked where I admitted it. You haven't answered the question. Not even close. You spew the same crap you didnt understand the first time and make yourself look like a whiny little bitch.

You are demonstrably racist.

And your claim about Obama presumes him to have been a failure, which simply isn't true by any reasonable measure (which of course would in all likelihood eliminate any measure you might choose to use).

But even if in some fantasy world you wish us to live in, President Obama was considered a failure, GW Bush has to be considered even a bigger failure...

...and he's white.

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

This is really too funny. This is really hilarious. Everything in your post is doing exactly what you accuse the liberals of doing. Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts based on anything but fantasy and blind hatred of the Left and of Obama? Where are you "actually" articulating an argument, rather than just making empty accusations? Where are you doing anything but raving and whining? "The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations" are coming from the Right, and they are repeated ad nauseum over and over again without any sustainable evidence or logical reasoning. The "fantasy" is overwhelmingly on the side of the RWs.

What a perverted vision you have of reality. It is not the Left that is constantly bringing up one bizarre theory after another about Obama. Look at the threads here and who starts them. You will see they are most often from RWs trying to find some horrible thing Obama has done, attacking his wife and his children for nothing, accusing, as they did with Clinton, Obama and his family of every extravagance, any and everything putrid their sick minds come up with. JFC. Have some self awareness.

LOL.....blind projection.

Obama has been the epitome of awful at every turn and you people have been turned into mindless sycophants defending EVERYTHING he does no matter HOW out of line it is.

I am sorry but this Nation had better lift its head out of the sand or we will lose it completely.

Now I don't have a problem with the insults just because libs are weenies, whack jobs and ejaculate prematurely and can't match me in discussion.

:eusa_angel:

But the new rules say we aren't allowed to do this in the political forum.

Choose wisely now how you want your douche bag rants want to go now?

Should I ask the thread to be moved to the flame zone where I can go to town on certain individuals?

Or would you like even to try to debate?

Your choice. I will go to the mods on this without question at this point in time.

Go to town? Please....stop trying to scare us. We can't take it when you insult us!

Start in Flame Zone then. :eusa_angel:

Have you read the new rules? I'm really serious and getting more serious by the minute.

My post.

But the new rules say we aren't allowed to do this in the political forum.

Choose wisely now how you want your douche bag rants want to go now?

Should I ask the thread to be moved to the flame zone where I can go to town on certain individuals?

Or would you like even to try to debate?

Now do you want to continue in this fashion or do we get this moved and dance in another forum where it is allowed?

What?!!! You are getting SERIOUS!!??

Oh no!!!!!!

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

Several liberals here still can and do offer arguments in support of their positions.

But by and large, the liberals have gotten fat, lazy and stupid feeding off of the carrion brought about by this myopic President and the liberal Democratics in the House.

For the most part, they have been seduced by the fact that they are "in power" and thus do not have to work hard to get anything. Instead, they imagine that since they are the ones weilding power, all who oppose them must be losers and a stupid blight on the land. They act accordingly: dismissive, petty and arrogant.

The worst part is, they actually think this is enough to win a debate.

My different what?

lol

LOL Your different. You know, your different. LOL:lol:

I'm a serious soul. I have found you on different boards. I'm pretty pissed off today.

Lets see how this all turns out.

Are you referring to me? I can pretty much guarantee you have not found me on any other political discussion boards because I have not been on any other such boards. You're delusional. What do you mean how this all turns out? Are you threatening me?

BTW, the joke about 'your' has to do with grammar and nothing more. The person should have written 'you're' not 'your.' That's the joke.

Last edited:

"I swear I'm not a racist...I just happen to think blacks tend to fail when put in high office"

It would be easy to refute if you can cite some examples. You can't so we wont go there. Again, you made a claim and you cannot back it up. This is typical of you. This is typical of libs. This is symptomatic f my OP. You claim something that simply isn't true but pretend it must be because it fits in with your preconceived notions.

Several liberals here still can and do offer arguments in support of their positions.

But by and large, the liberals have gotten fat, lazy and stupid feeding off of the carrion brought about by this myopic President and the liberal Democratics in the House.

For the most part, they have been seduced by the fact that they are "in power" and thus do not have to work hard to get anything. Instead, they imagine that since they are the ones weilding power, all who oppose them must be losers and a stupid blight on the land. They act accordingly: dismissive, petty and arrogant.

Liberals have gotten lazy in providing intellectual arguments. It comes from Conservatives lowering the intellectual bar to a point where no effort is necessary

You whining left wing bitch from hell.

For all the years we had to put up with you on the left cheering every death in the Iraq war so you could use it as political fodder against Bush.

Praying that Bush got assassinated or that Cheney would have a heart attack out in the open.

You hypocrite.

Now if a conservative dares to criticize your Messiah you go into a full throttle metal jacket meltdown as exemplified by your post.

:lol:
you shouldnt talk about meltdowns Tinydrunk.

Glad to debate you any time you old Hannity lib douche bag...

Pick the topic challenge me and I'll be there.

:eusa_angel:

Why do you get drunk and post stupid shit?

There start debating.

Our terrorists enemies are jumping for joy at the way the conservatives act, especially towards our duly elected commander in chief.

They could not do as good a job as the conservatives to bring down our great country of mostly loyal citizens. I would not be surprised if terrorists make donations to the t baggers party.

UI think the conservatives hate our country more than the terrorists.

I really wish people wouldn't go this route. I've been on enough political forums to know that lots and lots of people out there have issues with alcohol. If they do, they probably know it and are probably struggling with it.

If TinyDancer does actually have an alcohol problem, why would you insist on kicking someone when they are already down? I just think this is in bad form.

/soapbox, net nanny

When you see her go off on a drunk rant you will see why. Its literally a random words.
Its actually classic.

I really wish people wouldn't go this route. I've been on enough political forums to know that lots and lots of people out there have issues with alcohol. If they do, they probably know it and are probably struggling with it.

If TinyDancer does actually have an alcohol problem, why would you insist on kicking someone when they are already down? I just think this is in bad form.

/soapbox, net nanny

When you see her go off on a drunk rant you will see why. Its literally a random words.
Its actually classic.

Yeah, this is Tinydancer only moderately shitfaced. As the topic progresses she should get a lot more entertaining... until she passes out...

This is primarily a conservative board. The tone of this board is hostile to liberals, very derogatory. That is first, and there are other boards that are more moderate, and they are more enjoyable.

I am an independent, and consider myself a moderate. Sometimes I agree with the left (usually on social issues) and sometimes with the right (more on fiscal issues). You don't allow for moderates, if I agree with a liberal social position, then you label me a liberal POS.

If I present solid evidence to support my position and am clearly winning an argument, it is ignored and irrelevant propaganda is injected. It is impossible to win, so why bother.

I recently retired, I'm a full time investor now (no pension, just 401K), so why waste my valuable time when nobody will acknowledge a good point if I make it and support it?

If you want good discourse on this board, you will have to treat your opposition with a modicum of respect, and acknowledge good points when they are made and supported.

If you curse people and call them idiots too much, they leave the place where they are not welcome. Simple as that.

What you said. There are at least four current or former college economics professors on this board, but it's virtually impossible to keep an intelligent discussion going. Someone makes a good initial post, there are a few intelligent responses, then the crazies flood in (Are you listening Ed B? PC?) The writing is generally incoherent, the logic non-existent, the facts untrue and made up from whole cloth, and what passes for discourse is blanket assertions that all government statistics are manipulated and worthless. Generally I judge a poster on the quality of their logic and where they get their information. I treat everyone with the greatest respect until they flame someone. When it's open season, I fire back.

I have seen some good posts on this board, but not enough to support interest once a thread gets hijacked. In the days of my callow youth, most of the bat-shit crazy folks were on the Left, and I had to keep explaining that I did not agree with and was not responsible for people who burned draft cards or robbed banks as a "political statement". Conservatives were the "new thinkers" challenging the orthodoxy. Now the positions are fully reversed.

I hope it gets better. To the folks on the right who wonder why the quality of discourse has declined, it's easy to fix. All you have to do is stop quoting political blogs as if their opinions were facts (left or right, blogs are not facts!), learn how to dig up actual facts like economic statistics, and learn how to follow an argument and to eventually formulate one.

Point of personal privilege. I have a graduate education in economics, have taught economics, published research, and testified in federal court as an expert witness. Frequently I present what is the general position of the profession as a whole, separate from my personal analysis. When folks think this is an invitation for personal abuse, the discussion is usually over. If you think I am wrong, debate me. When people resort to screeds they have already lost. The fact that most RW posters don't understand this is what's at the root of the problem.

what I have to admit really disappoints me about the left here today and on most boards is the blind eye they turn to actions by Obama they criticized bush for.

Liberals have gotten lazy in providing intellectual arguments. It comes from Conservatives lowering the intellectual bar to a point where no effort is necessary

No. But that ^ is exactly the kind of baseless self congratulatory "thinking" from liberals that I (in part) had just noted.

Don't fret. You may not be one of them, but several of your liberal compatriots actually do have the ability and willingness to engage in reasoned discussions and debate.

Forum List

Back