What's happened to the liberals here?

Actually THAT is the very reason why you hate him. You've told us your opinion of black people in leadership positions. Remember?

Because he’s black? Give me a break.

Here’s some actual reasons (just off the cuff):

1.) Not one banker tried and prosecuted (NOT ONE!) despite collapse of World Economy (Bush was even better on jailing white collar criminals.. ie Enron)
2.) F&F: Sold guns with our tax dollars to criminals without the Mexican Gov’t’s consent, and one of those guns killed a US Citizen
3.) Benghazi: Told us this crazy story where a video + mob was at root of the attack despite it was clear it was pre-planned terrorism
4.) AP, Fox News: Spied on reporters who didn’t match up with the talking points they endorsed
5.) Drones: Drastically expanded Drone program which is known to kill more innocent citizens than actual militants (Stanford Study)
6.) Secretly confiscated millions of Verizon phone records. Privacy anyone?
7.) PRISM: Top secret program to monitor personal messages, searches, ect of top 7 internet hubs (breaking as of today)
8.) NDAA 2012: Signed provision making indefinite detention without trial OK
9.) Monsanto: Appointed former Exec to top FDA spot (conflict of interests anyone?), signed “Monsanto Protection Act”
10.) STILL bailing out the banks through quantitative easing.
11.) Let Pharm company lobbyists draft a SIGNIFICANT portion of our “Obamacare” law, which is definitely nothing close to Universal Healthcare.
12.) Prosecuted more whistleblowers than any Admin in history

Would be happy to discuss ANY of these respectfully and objectively with left-wing folks.

Kevin - My comment was to Rabbi and Rabbi alone. He is an admitted racist and I found great irony in his post that needed to be pointed out.
Do you understand what the word "admitted" means? If so please link to any post where I admitted being a racist.
There isn't one. You get your ass handed to you every time you bring this up. And yet you insist on looking like a fool because you fail to support your contention every time.

This is really too funny. This is really hilarious. Everything in your post is doing exactly what you accuse the liberals of doing. Where are your, or any RWs, intelligent posts based on anything but fantasy and blind hatred of the Left and of Obama? Where are you "actually" articulating an argument, rather than just making empty accusations? Where are you doing anything but raving and whining? "The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations" are coming from the Right, and they are repeated ad nauseum over and over again without any sustainable evidence or logical reasoning. The "fantasy" is overwhelmingly on the side of the RWs.

What a perverted vision you have of reality. It is not the Left that is constantly bringing up one bizarre theory after another about Obama. Look at the threads here and who starts them. You will see they are most often from RWs trying to find some horrible thing Obama has done, attacking his wife and his children for nothing, accusing, as they did with Clinton, Obama and his family of every extravagance, any and everything putrid their sick minds come up with. JFC. Have some self awareness.

You whining left wing bitch from hell.

For all the years we had to put up with you on the left cheering every death in the Iraq war so you could use it as political fodder against Bush.

Praying that Bush got assassinated or that Cheney would have a heart attack out in the open.

You hypocrite.

Now if a conservative dares to criticize your Messiah you go into a full throttle metal jacket meltdown as exemplified by your post.

:lol:
you shouldnt talk about meltdowns Tinydrunk.

Glad to debate you any time you old Hannity lib douche bag...

Pick the topic challenge me and I'll be there.

:eusa_angel:

Because he’s black? Give me a break.

Here’s some actual reasons (just off the cuff):

1.) Not one banker tried and prosecuted (NOT ONE!) despite collapse of World Economy (Bush was even better on jailing white collar criminals.. ie Enron)
2.) F&F: Sold guns with our tax dollars to criminals without the Mexican Gov’t’s consent, and one of those guns killed a US Citizen
3.) Benghazi: Told us this crazy story where a video + mob was at root of the attack despite it was clear it was pre-planned terrorism
4.) AP, Fox News: Spied on reporters who didn’t match up with the talking points they endorsed
5.) Drones: Drastically expanded Drone program which is known to kill more innocent citizens than actual militants (Stanford Study)
6.) Secretly confiscated millions of Verizon phone records. Privacy anyone?
7.) PRISM: Top secret program to monitor personal messages, searches, ect of top 7 internet hubs (breaking as of today)
8.) NDAA 2012: Signed provision making indefinite detention without trial OK
9.) Monsanto: Appointed former Exec to top FDA spot (conflict of interests anyone?), signed “Monsanto Protection Act”
10.) STILL bailing out the banks through quantitative easing.
11.) Let Pharm company lobbyists draft a SIGNIFICANT portion of our “Obamacare” law, which is definitely nothing close to Universal Healthcare.
12.) Prosecuted more whistleblowers than any Admin in history

Would be happy to discuss ANY of these respectfully and objectively with left-wing folks.

Kevin - My comment was to Rabbi and Rabbi alone. He is an admitted racist and I found great irony in his post that needed to be pointed out.
Do you understand what the word "admitted" means? If so please link to any post where I admitted being a racist.
There isn't one. You get your ass handed to you every time you bring this up. And yet you insist on looking like a fool because you fail to support your contention every time.

So you didn't say "that's what happens when blacks run things"?

LOL. Embrace your racism. It's who you are.

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

Not sure if this is exactly answering your question, but I believe the liberal camp is going through some heavy soul searching at this point. I just read a scathing article out of the NY Times the other day which stated “Obama has lost all credibility”. The NY Times, who woulda thought?!

However, this is all ultimately a good thing, and a major opportunity for disgruntled individuals on both the RIGHT and LEFT to unite. Might be one of our last chances for awhile.

Really.

I was pretty jaded before Obama even emerged on the national political scene. However, you could tell from his rhetoric that he at least knew what should be done whereas every republican I've heard of wanted to convince us that if we just made a few more concessions to the rich and powerful that everything would be hunky dory.

Since he's taken office, it's become pretty obvious that he's beholden to the same corporations that the republicans are - he's just a little more moderate in his approach for granting them favors. At this point, I don't think there's any doubt that the whole fucking show is going down sometime soon. And who knows, maybe the haste with which the republicans would bring it about wouldn't be all bad.

Last edited:

Race card? Isn't that deck full yet?

Can't argue the OP so you have to be a little race baiting snot.

Gottcha.

Gottcha.

The OP mentioned race in his rant. I was responding to that. Put down the bottle snaggle-tooth.

I really wish people wouldn't go this route. I've been on enough political forums to know that lots and lots of people out there have issues with alcohol. If they do, they probably know it and are probably struggling with it.

If TinyDancer does actually have an alcohol problem, why would you insist on kicking someone when they are already down? I just think this is in bad form.

/soapbox, net nanny

I was actually thinking of you when I wrote most of that. You consistently get facts wrong, misattribute cause and effect, confuse correlation with causation, and inject irrelevant facts. And that's when you are at your best.

Then give me 10 examples of things I got factually wrong. That should be easy for you, unless of course you're talking out your fat ass.

10 examples.

I dont have time in the day for such a thing. And every time I did you would squeal that I misunderstood you or my source was biased. The fact that you need to specify 10 instead of 2 or 3 tells me you know you're a low information poster.

NYCarbineer is Rabbi's superior in every way when it comes to his participation here. Not even close.

When I joined there were liberals here who could actually articulate an argument. They actually had some kind of fact to back it up. Where did all thsoe people go? Now we have people who are simply off their meds. People raving that everything under the sun is Bush's fault. That we all hate Obama because he's black. The craziest, nuttiest theories and explanations, frequently if not always predicated on incorrect facts or pure fantasy. You can't argue with crazy.
Is it that Obama has been so disappointing to the Left, I mean the actual Left with some kind of education and intelligence, that they have intellectually abandoned him? THey wont criticize him publicly but they sure arent defending him either. I dunno. I know the quality of argument from the Left has descended from unbelievable to downright stupid and delusional.

This board is only a tiny portion of the electorate so to make a judgement that Obama is disappointing to the Left or they are abandoning him really makes no sense. To start an OP saying the Left and/or their arguments are stupid, delusional, off their meds, crazy, nutty, incorrect, pure fantasy, etc means you aren't going to get the articulate, intelligent discussion on any issue in this thread that you claim you want. In fact this thread is asking for more of the same behavior you say you don't like.

And when you label, insult, and criticize the Left, do you look at the Right and how they behave here? Most of what you are describing can be attributed to several of them. Not all of them. But there are quite a few here that are like that too.

This thread wasn't started to have an intelligent conversation about any issue. It was a set up for more name calling, dividing, labeling, and telling everyone your version of how the Left behaves when really you have no clue.

Gottcha.

The OP mentioned race in his rant. I was responding to that. Put down the bottle snaggle-tooth.
Put the crack pipe down. You said I was an 'admitted racist." I asked where I admitted it. You haven't answered the question. Not even close. You spew the same crap you didnt understand the first time and make yourself look like a whiny little bitch.

This board is only a tiny portion of the electorate so to make a judgement that Obama is disappointing to the Left or they are abandoning him really makes no sense. To start an OP saying the Left and/or their arguments are stupid, delusional, off their meds, crazy, nutty, incorrect, pure fantasy, etc means you aren't going to get the articulate, intelligent discussion on any issue in this thread that you claim you want. In fact this thread is asking for more of the same behavior you say you don't like.

And when you label, insult, and criticize the Left, do you look at the Right and how they behave here? Most of what you are describing can be attributed to several of them. Not all of them. But there are quite a few here that are like that too.

This thread wasn't started to have an intelligent conversation about any issue. It was a set up for more name calling, dividing, labeling, and telling everyone your version of how the Left behaves when really you have no clue.
Did you actually bother to read what i wrote?

I think it's a fair an honest question.

Much like my thread on I want camelot back.

Just because you don't understand the question or where we are coming from on this does not negate the validity of the question.

It's your problem. Not ours.

I really wish people wouldn't go this route. I've been on enough political forums to know that lots and lots of people out there have issues with alcohol. If they do, they probably know it and are probably struggling with it.

If TinyDancer does actually have an alcohol problem, why would you insist on kicking someone when they are already down? I just think this is in bad form.

/soapbox, net nanny

Now I don't have a problem with the insults just because libs are weenies, whack jobs and ejaculate prematurely and can't match me in discussion.

But the new rules say we aren't allowed to do this in the political forum.

Choose wisely now how you want your douche bag rants want to go now?

Should I ask the thread to be moved to the flame zone where I can go to town on certain individuals?

Or would you like even to try to debate?

Your choice. I will go to the mods on this without question at this point in time.

Go to town? Please....stop trying to scare us. We can't take it when you insult us!

/soapbox, net nanny

Now I don't have a problem with the insults just because libs are weenies, whack jobs and ejaculate prematurely and can't match me in discussion.

Should I ask the thread to be moved to the flame zone where I can go to town on certain individuals?

Your choice. I will go to the mods on this without question at this point in time.

Which douchebag rants would those be?

And feel free to ask that the thread be moved. I don't give a shit. And this isn't a debate thread in case you hadn't noticed. It's a poo flinging thread on the part of the OP.

Gottcha.

Put the crack pipe down. You said I was an 'admitted racist." I asked where I admitted it. You haven't answered the question. Not even close. You spew the same crap you didnt understand the first time and make yourself look like a whiny little bitch.

Anyone that says "thats what happens when blacks run things" is an admitted racist. What else would you call a person who says that?

/soapbox, net nanny

Go to town? Please....stop trying to scare us. We can't take it when you insult us!

Start in Flame Zone then. :eusa_angel:

Have you read the new rules? I'm really serious and getting more serious by the minute.

My post.

Now do you want to continue in this fashion or do we get this moved and dance in another forum where it is allowed?

/soapbox, net nanny

Which douchebag rants would those be?

And feel free to ask that the thread be moved. I don't give a shit. And this isn't a debate thread in case you hadn't noticed. It's a poo flinging thread on the part of the OP.

It doesn't matter what your opinion is of the thread. Don't enter it if you don't like the topic. READ THE NEW RULES for crying out loud.

What part of the new rules did you miss?

Not kidding. Check them.

Anyone that says "thats what happens when blacks run things" is an admitted racist. What else would you call a person who says that?

Anyone who uses the word "race" must be a racist. Since you used the word often that makes you a racist. Right?

You claimed I was an admitted racist. I challenged you to post where I admitted it. You have failed. You have made a fool of yourself once again, as you always do whenever you try to debate me. You always bring up my views on thsi but somehow are never able to counter them.
Does the current situation of the Obama Administration refute or support my contention that blacks tend to fail when put in high office?

Anyone who uses the word "race" must be a racist. Since you used the word often that makes you a racist. Right?

You claimed I was an admitted racist. I challenged you to post where I admitted it. You have failed. You have made a fool of yourself once again, as you always do whenever you try to debate me. You always bring up my views on thsi but somehow are never able to counter them.
Does the current situation of the Obama Administration refute or support my contention that blacks tend to fail when put in high office?

You contend that blacks tend to fail when put in high office?

Forum List

Back