What's in the JFK assassination records they still refuse to release ?

The scope on the Mannlicher Carcano was actually torqued down and sighted in properly, however, unfired.

Wrong again. The US Congress even knows the WC is bs. Stop being stupid.
I am right you are wrong and congress knows no such thing
You don’t know anything. Stop posting.

Congress clearly and unambiguously admitted JFK was killed by a conspiracy. That was in 1978. Are you stupid? Everyone who has studied the event knows this. You need to start studying.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia
I know more than you and have proven you wrong

The committee found a probable conspiracy and that was based on evidence later debunked.

PROBABLE doe snot mean clear and unambiguous nor is it an admission

You are a proven liar again and the evidence proves it ironically you posted the evidence this time but it actually defeats yourself

I am smarter and better informed on this subject than you gipper you are ignorant and dishonest and I prove that every time

So now we know the WC was correct and Oswald shot Kennedy alone

All intelligent people like it compared to ass clowns like you who are too lazy to read anything
The evidence was never debunked. You know nothing. Stop posting.
It most certainly was.

the only evidence they based their conclusion on is an audio recording which turned out to have been taken well after the assassination and which has no recording of gunshots on it

SO we know the WC is correct and if you were not too lazy to read it you would earn something.

Oswald shot Kennedy and you cannot prove otherwise and you are out of your league with me which is why you have to resort to proven lies
Show me the proof Oswald did it. Who saw him do it?

I am right you are wrong and congress knows no such thing

Congress clearly and unambiguously admitted JFK was killed by a conspiracy. That was in 1978. Are you stupid? Everyone who has studied the event knows this. You need to start studying.

The committee found a probable conspiracy and that was based on evidence later debunked.

You are a proven liar again and the evidence proves it ironically you posted the evidence this time but it actually defeats yourself

I am smarter and better informed on this subject than you gipper you are ignorant and dishonest and I prove that every time

All intelligent people like it compared to ass clowns like you who are too lazy to read anything
It most certainly was.

the only evidence they based their conclusion on is an audio recording which turned out to have been taken well after the assassination and which has no recording of gunshots on it

SO we know the WC is correct and if you were not too lazy to read it you would earn something.

Oswald shot Kennedy and you cannot prove otherwise and you are out of your league with me which is why you have to resort to proven lies
I AL=lready cite that evidence unlike you I actually do that.

No one needs to have seen him actually do it when we have tons of physical evidence

The scope on the Mannlicher Carcano was actually torqued down and sighted in properly, however, unfired.
You have it backwards.
He had fired it many times.

The scope was probably mounted improperly but that was irrelevant as he did not need to use the scope

He was a skilled marksman who could have easily hit the target using the iron sights

It most certainly was.

No one needs to have seen him actually do it when we have tons of physical evidence
Yes tons of evidence proving conspiracy.

It most certainly was.

Yes tons of evidence proving conspiracy.
Zero evidence which is why you have yet to cite any.

You have never presented any such evidence go ahead and try and dont lie like a little coward the way you always do claiming you have already

You have it backwards.

The scope was probably mounted improperly but that was irrelevant as he did not need to use the scope

He was a skilled marksman who could have easily hit the target using the iron sights
He was not skilled. Hadn’t fired a gun since Basic. Never fired the POS bolt action. He was in the lunch room when the shooting occurred.

As the Zapruder film clearly proves, JFK was hit from the front.

You have it backwards.

He was not skilled. Hadn’t fired a gun since Basic. Never fired the POS bolt action. He was in the lunch room when the shooting occurred.

Proven wrong.

He was skilled and rated a sharpshooter by the Mrines.

he qualified every year after bootcamp. He went hunting and took his rifle to the range on more than one occasion and fired it.

he also fired it at edwin walker

SO you know nothing and are proven wrong

He was not in the lunchroom until well after the shooting within plenty of time to walk there

The Zapruder film does not prove he was shot from the front

These claims of yours have been addressed and proven wrong many times now cite some evidence as you have never done so

You have it backwards.

Who knows? But I think some other theories are plausible. Plus Arlen Specter was my Senator for many years, and a serial LIAR.

You have it backwards.

Proven wrong.

he qualified every year after bootcamp. He went hunting and took his rifle to the range on more than one occasion and fired it.

He was not in the lunchroom until well after the shooting within plenty of time to walk there

These claims of yours have been addressed and proven wrong many times now cite some evidence as you have never done so
Tons of physical evidence proving conspiracy. You know it.

You have it backwards.

Who knows? But I think some other theories are plausible. Plus Arlen Specter was my Senator for many years, and a serial LIAR.
Evidence is what is needed and none of the conspiracy theories has any.

So he may have been a liar as a senator how does that prove he lied in the investigation?

You have it backwards.

He sure was. But Langley Nazi believes his magic bullet BS completely.

You have it backwards.

So he may have been a liar as a senator how does that prove he lied in the investigation?
The WC has no evidence. It is a conspiracy theory dummy.

You have it backwards.

Proven wrong.

I know no such thing.

I know you are a liar who cannot cite any physical evidence of a conspiracy which is why you never do

But of course you lie like a total coward and claim you have which everyone who reads these threads can see

You are a pathetic loser gipper you are so low and inferior to me it is sad and you know that

You have it backwards.

Wrong liar it has tons of evidence and it proves one man did it which by definition is NOT a conspiracy

You are so fucking slow you do not even grasp what conspiracy means. It means more than one person you retard

You have it backwards.

Proven wrong.

I know no such thing.

I know you are a liar who cannot cite any physical evidence of a conspiracy which is why you never do

But of course you lie like a total coward and claim you have which everyone who reads these threads can see

You are a pathetic loser gipper you are so low and inferior to me it is sad and you know that
Thank you. Coming from a CIA propagandist, I am most proud.

You have it backwards.

Wrong liar it has tons of evidence and it proves one man did it which by definition is NOT a conspiracy

You are so fucking slow you do not even grasp what conspiracy means. It means more than one person you retard
No evidence. All lies. Just like you...all lies.

You have it backwards.

He sure was. But Langley Nazi believes his magic bullet BS completely.
Wrong you believe it but as I have proven the magic bullet theory has been debunked yet you still fall for it

You have it backwards.

Cite one passage which is a lie and prove it was a lie

Cite one passage which is a lie and prove it was a lie
Oswald did it. LIE. Proves conspiracy.

Forum List

Back