What's in the JFK assassination records they still refuse to release ?

You have it backwards.
He had fired it many times.

The scope was probably mounted improperly but that was irrelevant as he did not need to use the scope

He was a skilled marksman who could have easily hit the target using the iron sights
He was not skilled. Hadn’t fired a gun since Basic. Never fired the POS bolt action. He was in the lunch room when the shooting occurred.

As the Zapruder film clearly proves, JFK was hit from the front.
Proven wrong.

He was skilled and rated a sharpshooter by the Mrines.

he qualified every year after bootcamp. He went hunting and took his rifle to the range on more than one occasion and fired it.

he also fired it at edwin walker

SO you know nothing and are proven wrong

He was not in the lunchroom until well after the shooting within plenty of time to walk there

The Zapruder film does not prove he was shot from the front

These claims of yours have been addressed and proven wrong many times now cite some evidence as you have never done so
Tons of physical evidence proving conspiracy. You know it.
I know no such thing.

I know you are a liar who cannot cite any physical evidence of a conspiracy which is why you never do

But of course you lie like a total coward and claim you have which everyone who reads these threads can see

You are a pathetic loser gipper you are so low and inferior to me it is sad and you know that
Thank you. Coming from a CIA propagandist, I am most proud.
Your are a total delusional fool if you think the CIA would bother spreading propaganda in this obscure chatroom

I have just proven you are a liar and uneducated fool and I am better than you BOY

Evidence is what is needed and none of the conspiracy theories has any.

So he may have been a liar as a senator how does that prove he lied in the investigation?
The WC has no evidence. It is a conspiracy theory dummy.
Wrong liar it has tons of evidence and it proves one man did it which by definition is NOT a conspiracy

You are so fucking slow you do not even grasp what conspiracy means. It means more than one person you retard
No evidence. All lies. Just like you...all lies.
Cite one passage which is a lie and prove it was a lie
Oswald did it. LIE. Proves conspiracy.
Wrong

That is fact and not a conspiracy
Try looking up the word conspiracy dumbass you are using it wrong

He was not skilled. Hadn’t fired a gun since Basic. Never fired the POS bolt action. He was in the lunch room when the shooting occurred.

As the Zapruder film clearly proves, JFK was hit from the front.
Proven wrong.

he qualified every year after bootcamp. He went hunting and took his rifle to the range on more than one occasion and fired it.

He was not in the lunchroom until well after the shooting within plenty of time to walk there

These claims of yours have been addressed and proven wrong many times now cite some evidence as you have never done so
I know no such thing.

I know you are a liar who cannot cite any physical evidence of a conspiracy which is why you never do

But of course you lie like a total coward and claim you have which everyone who reads these threads can see

You are a pathetic loser gipper you are so low and inferior to me it is sad and you know that
Your are a total delusional fool if you think the CIA would bother spreading propaganda in this obscure chatroom

I have just proven you are a liar and uneducated fool and I am better than you BOY
Why then do they still refuse to release all the documents on the coup?

Proven wrong.

I know no such thing.

Asked and answered

There was no coup

Proven wrong.

I know no such thing.

Cite one passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie

Proven wrong.

Cite one passage in the WC which is a lie and provide evidence that it was a lie

I know no such thing.

I know no such thing.

Asked and answered

There was no coup
After all these years your Langley leaders still refuse to release all the docs. Why?

I know no such thing.

Asked and answered

There was no coup
After all these years your Langley leaders still refuse to release all the docs. Why?
They have reasons and lack of such cooperation proves no theory now cite one passage from the WC report which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie

Evidence is what is needed and none of the conspiracy theories has any.

So he may have been a liar as a senator how does that prove he lied in the investigation?
The WC has no evidence. It is a conspiracy theory dummy.
Wrong liar it has tons of evidence and it proves one man did it which by definition is NOT a conspiracy

You are so fucking slow you do not even grasp what conspiracy means. It means more than one person you retard
No evidence. All lies. Just like you...all lies.
Cite one passage which is a lie and prove it was a lie
Oswald did it. LIE. Proves conspiracy.
CIte one passage from the WC which is a lie and prove it was a lie

I know no such thing.

Asked and answered

There was no coup
Ask them not me now answer the question and cite one specific passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence

Asked and answered

There was no coup
Ask them not me now answer the question and cite one specific passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence
You ignore the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, but accept the fraudulent WC that offered no proof Oswald did it. Why?

Asked and answered

There was no coup
You ignore the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, but accept the fraudulent WC that offered no proof Oswald did it. Why?
You have never cited any evidence of a conspiracy now cite some

The WC was legitimate and offetred massive evidence OSwald did it

This is why you are a liar and coward who will not read the warren commission report

Now cite some evidence
I have done so you never have

Asked and answered

There was no coup
CIte some evidence that the WC lied

Asked and answered

There was no coup
Quote a specific passage from the WC which is a lie and provide evidence

The WC provided evidence but you never have now go ahead and cite some evidence

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he wasn't the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he was the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?
Nazi KNOWS the WC is the whole truth. LMFAO. He knows nothing more than the WC.

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he was the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?
Nazi KNOWS the WC is the whole truth. LMFAO. He knows nothing more than the WC.
You call the WC fiction and lies even thought you never read it and have no clue what is written in it'

You believe any and all theories without evidence and can never cite any

I don't think we will ever know the entire truth. Just too many variables, like Jack Ruby. I am not saying Oswald didn't do it, or that he wasn't the lone gunmen, but there are enough other factors to give people reason to think otherwise.

Who benefited?

Ok now you are on to something

Yes the murder of Oswald by Ruby fueled a lot of conspiracy theories it is why small minds such as gipper are stuck in low gear convinced that there was a conspiracy

It did look bad the way Ruby murdered Oswald but in the end we can show conclusively that he acted alone just as Oswald did and it was nothing more than a colossal screw up by the Dallas PD

Lots of people benefited but that is irrelevant motive comes after evidence

Who benefited?
Yes. Who benefited? Well LBJ sure did. He was about to be indicted and kicked off the ticket. Certainly the Military Industrial Complex benefited with the stupid war in Vietnam. The CIA benefited as they knew JFK intended to eliminate them. The Federal Reserve and it’s private banks benefited since JFK was actively working to eliminate it. The Mafia benefited with RFK no longer AG.

JFK had many powerful enemies within and without government. He had to know his life was in jeopardy.

Forum List

Back