What's in the JFK assassination records they still refuse to release ?

I did and it is total fiction.

you need to learn how to do research properly.

Watching TV is not research and your video is full of gaping lies and holes such as the long debunked lie that Oswald was a poor marksman or that no one could fire three shots with his rifle in 5.6 seconds.

try presenting some evidence rather than fictional TV shows the evidence debunks your video and proves it wrong
Wrong. Oswald couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn with a quality rifle, let alone a poorly sighted mail order bolt action piece of shit that he had never fired a round out of.

Yet another proof the WC is total bullshit.
You have yet to offer evidence proving anything wrong about the WC your current claim is a proven lie
I have a thousand times, but you are incapable of learning.
You have never cited evidence you lying piece of shit now cite some evidence because I have proven you wrong a liar over and over
I just did. I do all the time, but you’re slow. It’s not my fault you’re slow.

No You did not you stated a lie which has been proven a lie and you cited no evidence

You are a liar and coward now cite some evidence and do not claim you already have as everyone and anyone can seer you never have done so AND YOU KNOW IT

Wrong. Oswald couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn with a quality rifle, let alone a poorly sighted mail order bolt action piece of shit that he had never fired a round out of.

You have yet to offer evidence proving anything wrong about the WC your current claim is a proven lie
You have never cited evidence you lying piece of shit now cite some evidence because I have proven you wrong a liar over and over

No You did not you stated a lie which has been proven a lie and you cited no evidence

You are a liar and coward now cite some evidence and do not claim you already have as everyone and anyone can seer you never have done so AND YOU KNOW IT
No one believes the WC but you. Try educating yourself. I can help.

I did and it is total fiction.

you need to learn how to do research properly.

Watching TV is not research and your video is full of gaping lies and holes such as the long debunked lie that Oswald was a poor marksman or that no one could fire three shots with his rifle in 5.6 seconds.

try presenting some evidence rather than fictional TV shows the evidence debunks your video and proves it wrong

You did not and you never have now cite some evidence bitch

Cite some evidence that the WC is true. Anything?

Most who have read it believe it which is why you are an inferior little uneducated bitch incapable of reading it

I have educated you and proven you are a liar

CIte any evidence of anything you claim boy you never have even tried your claims are false.

The WC had forensic evidence to include all recovered shell casings and bullets from the crime scene NOW WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE

Most who have read it believe it which is why you are an inferior little uneducated bitch incapable of reading it

Wrong. Everyone who has read it and has at least a sixth grade education, knows it’s bull shit. Get an education.

The vast majority of witnesses support the SC findings now your turn bitch cite some evidence

CIte any evidence of anything you claim boy you never have even tried your claims are false.

The WC had forensic evidence to include all recovered shell casings and bullets from the crime scene NOW WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE
Cite evidence proving Oswald killed JFK. Anything?

Wrong. Everyone who has read it and has at least a sixth grade education, knows it’s bull shit. Get an education.
No they do not and you would not know as you have admitted you never read it

I am better educated than you which is how I prove you wrong and a liar every time

You know this is true

The vast majority of witnesses support the SC findings now your turn bitch cite some evidence
Wrong again. The US Congress even knows the WC is bs. Stop being stupid.

I am better educated than you which is how I prove you wrong and a liar every time

You know this is true
Wrong as usual.

His gun was the only one found there it was the only gun fired that day he was the only TSBD employee to flee and the only one in dallas to shoot a cop to avoid capture.

All facts now cite some evidence

You know this is true
Wrong as usual.
Prove it

I have evidence you have appeals to ignorance

I am right you are wrong and congress knows no such thing

I did now you cite some

You don’t know anything. Stop posting.

Congress clearly and unambiguously admitted JFK was killed by a conspiracy. That was in 1978. Are you stupid? Everyone who has studied the event knows this. You need to start studying.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

Congress clearly and unambiguously admitted JFK was killed by a conspiracy. That was in 1978. Are you stupid? Everyone who has studied the event knows this. You need to start studying.

I know more than you and have proven you wrong

The committee found a probable conspiracy and that was based on evidence later debunked.

PROBABLE doe snot mean clear and unambiguous nor is it an admission

You are a proven liar again and the evidence proves it ironically you posted the evidence this time but it actually defeats yourself

I am smarter and better informed on this subject than you gipper you are ignorant and dishonest and I prove that every time

So now we know the WC was correct and Oswald shot Kennedy alone

All intelligent people like it compared to ass clowns like you who are too lazy to read anything

The committee found a probable conspiracy and that was based on evidence later debunked.

You are a proven liar again and the evidence proves it ironically you posted the evidence this time but it actually defeats yourself

I am smarter and better informed on this subject than you gipper you are ignorant and dishonest and I prove that every time

All intelligent people like it compared to ass clowns like you who are too lazy to read anything
The evidence was never debunked. You know nothing. Stop posting.

The evidence was never debunked. You know nothing. Stop posting.
It most certainly was.

the only evidence they based their conclusion on is an audio recording which turned out to have been taken well after the assassination and which has no recording of gunshots on it

SO we know the WC is correct and if you were not too lazy to read it you would earn something.

Oswald shot Kennedy and you cannot prove otherwise and you are out of your league with me which is why you have to resort to proven lies

Forum List

Back