What's it called when people make fun of Pres. Elect Trump's appearance?

I DO love bright blue hair. For real.
blue-hair.jpg

WATCH: Donald Trump gropes Rudy Giuliani in old video

Hell, I've trashed Hillary's appearance, the Donald's appearance, your appearance and sometime's my appearance........ Heck, I've probably trashed everyone's appearance at one time or another......

Guess I'm good with that...... :thup:

People crack wise about each other's appearances all the damn time. It's the whiners that somehow think it out-of-bounds when those verbal slings and arrows are aimed their way. Some people need to get over themselves.

Last edited:
I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names and making fun of his hair and his skin color and his physical appearance. I think the same people making fun of him would freak out if other people made fun of President Obama's physical appearance and hair etc.
I've never understood it no matter what party it comes from. Pretty sad really as I see kids everyday with self esteem issues about their appearance... just sayin.

Donald Trump Trashes Hillary's Physical Appearance at Rally--Then Throws in a Sexual Assault Accuser's Looks

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...plimentary-comments-about-carly-fiorina/?_r=0
Hell, I've trashed Hillary's appearance, the Donald's appearance, your appearance and sometime's my appearance........ Heck, I've probably trashed everyone's appearance at one time or another......

Guess I'm good with that...... :thup:
18&life is crying about people making fun of Trump I just wanted to remind her that's as ironic as Melania's interest in taking on bullying, especially online bullying. Seeing as how she's married to the king of that.
Always so serious....... This board needs an enema!!!!!
I drove 4 hours each way up north to go hunting this weekend. Listened to a lot of NPR.

Yeah I can't imagine anyone getting away with making fun of someone's appearance. Maybe they want to be President someday too.

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?"

If anyone deserves it, The Groper Elect does

Anyone who makes fun of the way Trump looks is a 'RACIST'...
Anyone who disagrees with Trump is a 'RACIST'...
Anyone who opposes Trump's ideas and policies is a 'RACIST'....

Sorry, I don't make the 'rules' - this is how it works, according to Liberals. :p

This is a war. The media did the same thing to the Japanese and Germans during WWII.
And the Nazis (and their press and their schools) did the same thing to the Jews.
And the Communists (and their press..and their schools) did the same thing to Christians.

I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names
Who was calling Trump names? Was it "Crooked Hillary"? Was it "Lyin' Ted"? Was it "Crazy Bernie"? Was it "Little Marco"? Was it "Low Energy Jeb"? Was it "Goofy Elizabeth Warren"? Was it "Truly Weird Rand Paul"?

I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names and making fun of his hair and his skin color and his physical appearance. I think the same people making fun of him would freak out if other people made fun of President Obama's physical appearance and hair etc.
I've never understood it no matter what party it comes from. Pretty sad really as I see kids everyday with self esteem issues about their appearance... just sayin.
It is called taste.

Drumpf is an asshole that invites those attacks by his demeanor. His looks are the least of my issues with him but they do provide a great opening for people to mock him.

Let's see a pic of your sorry ass, boy.
I dont mind you being gay but I am not going to show another man my ass. Dont ever solicit me for gay sex again albinoid.

Anyone who makes fun of the way Trump looks is a 'RACIST'...
Anyone who disagrees with Trump is a 'RACIST'...
Anyone who opposes Trump's ideas and policies is a 'RACIST'....

Sorry, I don't make the 'rules' - this is how it works, according to Liberals. :p
Only to you idiots.

Forum List

Back