What's it called when people make fun of Pres. Elect Trump's appearance?

I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names and making fun of his hair and his skin color and his physical appearance. I think the same people making fun of him would freak out if other people made fun of President Obama's physical appearance and hair etc.
I've never understood it no matter what party it comes from. Pretty sad really as I see kids everyday with self esteem issues about their appearance... just sayin.

When obama was running for President they have audio of him lecturing Maureen Dowd about making fun of his ears....he told her that he suffered as a kid because other kids made fun of his ears and he was putting her and the other members of the press on notice that he didn't like them making fun of his ears....she told him in response that they were merely trying to toughen him up......

The man who wanted to be President complaining to the press about making fun of his ears..........

I hear lots of people calling Mr. Trump names and making fun of his hair and his skin color and his physical appearance. I think the same people making fun of him would freak out if other people made fun of President Obama's physical appearance and hair etc.
I've never understood it no matter what party it comes from. Pretty sad really as I see kids everyday with self esteem issues about their appearance... just sayin.

When obama was running for President they have audio of him lecturing Maureen Dowd about making fun of his ears....he told her that he suffered as a kid because other kids made fun of his ears and he was putting her and the other members of the press on notice that he didn't like them making fun of his ears....she told him in response that they were merely trying to toughen him up......

The man who wanted to be President complaining to the press about making fun of his ears..........

He doesn't seem like he was too sensitive about his ears

Obama says his ears too big for Mount Rushmore

He doesn't seem like he was too sensitive about his ears

Obama says his ears too big for Mount Rushmore
If his bath house boy would quit pulling on them....

What's actually scary about this is that we have a new president who spray paints his face and dyes his hair and much of the country thinks that's normal behavior.

Take a peek at the threads here discussing Michelle Obama's appearance if you want some real fun. It seems to be the societal jackals just can't keep their jaws shut. At a certain age, most kids are self conscious about their looks, and teasing about Trump's bad makeup during the primaries wouldn't affect that. He's apparently switched, cause he's not half as orange as he used to be.

And the nutters lied about FLOTUS. People are telling the truth about trumpery.

I've also noticed he seems a bit less orange. Makes one wonder if someone finally clued him in that its downright weird to spray paint your face. Especially with the really freaky white eyes.

Donald Trump on Carly Fiorina: 'Look at that face!'

The orange thing he did to himself was pretty creepy

What's actually scary about this is that we have a new president who spray paints his face and dyes his hair and much of the country thinks that's normal behavior.
I don't know, looks normal to me.

stock-photo-seattle-washington-june-an-unidentified-women-in-full-face-paint-and-dyed-hair-watches-the-88822300.jpg

cf8f0ff2343c3686ae6697e2224aab18.jpg

:dunno:

You have something against orange? :dunno:

I feel bad for all the orange people in America
you want to feel bad for someone, you should consider all the dark brown people with brillo pads on their head, after obama it is going to be many years before another one of them get the chance to be president again.

Donald Trump Trashes Hillary's Physical Appearance at Rally--Then Throws in a Sexual Assault Accuser's Looks

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...plimentary-comments-about-carly-fiorina/?_r=0

Donald Trump Trashes Hillary's Physical Appearance at Rally--Then Throws in a Sexual Assault Accuser's Looks

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...plimentary-comments-about-carly-fiorina/?_r=0
Hell, I've trashed Hillary's appearance, the Donald's appearance, your appearance and sometime's my appearance........ Heck, I've probably trashed everyone's appearance at one time or another......

Guess I'm good with that...... :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You have something against orange? :dunno:

Well, not in the proper place ...

Hell, I've trashed Hillary's appearance, the Donald's appearance, your appearance and sometime's my appearance........ Heck, I've probably trashed everyone's appearance at one time or another......

18&life is crying about people making fun of Trump I just wanted to remind her that's as ironic as Melania's interest in taking on bullying, especially online bullying. Seeing as how she's married to the king of that.

Well, coming from someone as ugly as you !!! :wink:

18&life is crying about people making fun of Trump I just wanted to remind her that's as ironic as Melania's interest in taking on bullying, especially online bullying. Seeing as how she's married to the king of that.

Tissue?

Well, coming from someone as ugly as you !!! :wink:
That's Mr ugly to you!!!!

Forum List

Back