What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

How did they undermine trust in the vaccine if they said they'd trust the experts on it?
they undermined the FDA…obviously tr folks working there to approve it are experts, but they undermined them the entire time and implied they’d rush the vaccine through

The experts say ivermectin doesn't work for COVID.

It's great if you have roundworm.

I rest my case.

they undermined the FDA…obviously tr folks working there to approve it are experts, but they undermined them the entire time and implied they’d rush the vaccine through
He said the FDA needed to be transparent so that way we'd know they didn't cut corners.

Calling for transparency is undermining trust? You lied.

A new bill proposed by a Republican State Senator in Florida would require anybody paid to write a blog that reports on a governmental figure in the state to be registered with the state and file information about their articles and compensation. Totally the type of thing that happens in a free society. Let me get this straight... republicans want to keep big business and wealthy donors to politicians veiled in secrecy, via Citizens United, but want to out the reporters the government feels are slanted? Something tells me Tucker Carlson wont be registering his nonsense. Florida to Russia "Hold my beer" while we turn the place into a toxic dump site of humanity.

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/...te-about-governor-to-register-with-the-state/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Florida Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.

Brodeur’s proposal, Senate Bill 1316: Information Dissemination, would require any blogger writing about government officials to register with the Florida Office of Legislative Services or the Commission on Ethics.
Not much different than the libs owning most of the MSM and the federal law enforcement agencies and most of the large cities. They also tried to form a department where they controlled what was labeled information and what was labeled misinformation, much the save way RT does in Russia.

that's all anyone needs to know from you at this very moment. Your credentials are no longer valid.
Telling people that ivermectin cures COVID got many people killed.

It doesn't work. Disinformation kills.

He said the FDA needed to be transparent so that way we'd know they didn't cut corners.

Calling for transparency is undermining trust? You lied.
hahah suggesting they weren’t! that’s my point. he spread mistrust and lies

The experts say ivermectin doesn't work for COVID.

It's great if you have roundworm.

Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

Large, well-designed randomised control study shows Ivermectin efficacy in preventing and treating COVID-19

Telling people that ivermectin cures COVID got many people killed.

It doesn't work. Disinformation kills.
post a link proving that statement!!! tic toc

I would reword that to say, not allowing the use of ivermectin killed many a folk. Adding, not allowing any alternate treatment killed millions.

post a link proving that statement!!! tic toc

I would reword that to say, not allowing the use of ivermectin killed many a folk. Adding, not allowing any alternate treatment killed millions.
Ivermectin was "allowed". Alternative treatments were "allowed". They didn't work.

The best treatment is prevention. The vaccine prevented more deaths than any treatment we have. Ivermectin doesn't prevent deaths, so the vaccine is infinitely worse.

Telling people that they don't need to get vaccinated and just have to take ivermectin kills people.

Implied?????? Once again the Trump Cult tries to rewrite history, leaving out certain pertinent details.

Given the number of times that the CDC, under Trump's hand picked idiot director, under direct orders from the White House, changed the advice to the nation and directives they wished issued throughout the pandemic, there were good and valid reasons for these worries.

Trump fired the previous CDC Director for "disloyalty", and muzzled Dr. Faucci, who kept telling Americans the truth regardless of what Trump told them. Given the "loyalty" of Dr. Redfield, and the number of CDC Guidelines were sent back for "revision", no one in the world had any trust in the CDC, and the agency's worldwide reputation was destroyed during the Trump Administration under Redfield's leadership.

But your biggest concern is that a trans person has a position of authority at the CDC regardless of her qualifications or experience. That takes an extra-special level of stupid on your part.

Sure sure, that's way there have been record covid deaths on his watch
Those deaths were predominantly in red states and counties where they were inundated and swayed by the lies and propaganda from the right wing.

If they had listened to Biden and the experts, it wouldn’t have happened like that.

Implied?????? Once again the Trump Cult tries to rewrite history, leaving out certain pertinent details.

Given the number of times that the CDC, under Trump's hand picked idiot director, under direct orders from the White House, changed the advice to the nation and directives they wished issued throughout the pandemic, there were good and valid reasons for these worries.

Trump fired the previous CDC Director for "disloyalty", and muzzled Dr. Faucci, who kept telling Americans the truth regardless of what Trump told them. Given the "loyalty" of Dr. Redfield, and the number of CDC Guidelines were sent back for "revision", no one in the world had any trust in the CDC, and the agency's worldwide reputation was destroyed during the Trump Administration under Redfield's leadership.

But your biggest concern is that a trans person has a position of authority at the CDC regardless of her qualifications or experience. That takes an extra-special level of stupid on your part.
Yes, he unddermined trust in the FDA and civil servants working on the vaccine

Sorry, Trump never fired Robert Redfield, he was appointed in 2018, and was in office until trump left office. The prior CDC director was let go because she had a conflicts of interest related to not divesting stock, and she also was just lazy ,and wouldn't go to Congress for hearings, instead sent her deputies. Dr. Fauci was never "muzzled" geez man, if anything he talked to much, and trump listened to his flip flopping far to much. Talk about rewriting history...hahahh

Those deaths were predominantly in red states and counties where they were inundated and swayed by the lies and propaganda from the right wing.

If they had listened to Biden and the experts, it wouldn’t have happened like that.
As I highlighted the lies came from the Xiden campaign and then white house. Also the states with the most covid deaths is Cali.....7 of the top 10 are Xiden states,.,.https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103688/coronavirus-covid19-deaths-us-by-state/

So why do you lie?

As I highlighted the lies came from the Xiden campaign and then white house. Also the states with the most covid deaths is Cali.....7 of the top 10 are Xiden states,.,.https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103688/coronavirus-covid19-deaths-us-by-state/

So why do you lie?
Nope. The lies came from people claiming the vaccine was deadly and in effective.

Your bad use of data is bad. You don't differentiate under Trump or Biden and you don't take into account that the biggest states are Democratic.

08-MORNING-CUMULATIVE-COVID-DEATHS-articleLarge-v5.png

I'm not lying. I'm just way smarter than you.

So why do you lie?

That is one of the worst Cultists on the board.
Absolutely best ignored.

That was your dear leader.

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Former President Donald Trump renewed praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"I got to know a lot of the foreign leaders and unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game. These are like central casting. There's nobody that could play the role in Hollywood—all of Hollywood, nobody could play the role of President Xi of China...He's a fierce person," the ex-president said.

"Putin, fierce—they're smart. You know a lot of times I'll say somebody's smart and the fake news will go 'He called President Xi smart.' He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," Trump then added.
Trump was tough on China and Russia but he didn't want to alienate either nation so the USA could have a working relationship and open dialog with them both... your party and your guy sat back and bashed Putin at every chance they could... so much so that they pushed Russia into the arms of China....
That was stupid....
And now we are closer to a world war than at any time in my life....
Dumbass libs....

Forum List

Back