What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

Broadcast frequencies are public property; no one has a unrestricted right to use public property.
Same reason a city or state can require a group to obtain a parade permit.

Or register to use the internet for specific purposes.

A new bill proposed by a Republican State Senator in Florida would require anybody paid to write a blog that reports on a governmental figure in the state to be registered with the state and file information about their articles and compensation. Totally the type of thing that happens in a free society. Let me get this straight... republicans want to keep big business and wealthy donors to politicians veiled in secrecy, via Citizens United, but want to out the reporters the government feels are slanted? Something tells me Tucker Carlson wont be registering his nonsense. Florida to Russia "Hold my beer" while we turn the place into a toxic dump site of humanity.

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/...te-about-governor-to-register-with-the-state/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Florida Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.

Brodeur’s proposal, Senate Bill 1316: Information Dissemination, would require any blogger writing about government officials to register with the Florida Office of Legislative Services or the Commission on Ethics.
Hey they missed mandating the vaccine. No one is perfect.

Russia is about to receive weapons and assistance from China and Iran... the sides are being chosen.... better wake up....
China is afraid to be overt in their support to Russia. They fear the potential sanctions, especially given their weak economy. Their support so far has been minimal. Iran's support has been more overt, but given their economically isolated, has less to lose. They also have far less to offer.

I'm plenty awake, but better informed.

China is afraid to be overt in their support to Russia. They fear the potential sanctions, especially given their weak economy. Their support so far has been minimal. Iran's support has been more overt, but given their economically isolated, has less to lose. They also have far less to offer.

They seem pretty overt....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-furious-us-warns-against-arming-russia-us-no-position-tell-china

China furious after US warns against arming Russia: ‘The US is in no position to tell China what to do’
A Chinese spokesman did not reject the US allegations

China knows Xiden is their bitch

They seem pretty overt....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-furious-us-warns-against-arming-russia-us-no-position-tell-china

China furious after US warns against arming Russia: ‘The US is in no position to tell China what to do’
A Chinese spokesman did not reject the US allegations

China knows Xiden is their bitch
China hasn't done shit. Their bluster doesn't change the fact that their actions demonstrate their intent to avoid angering us.

No you are not awake... TDS is clouding your vision...

Then why did the Xiden admin claim they have?
Read the article before making yourself look like a moron.

"China is considering sending weapons and ammunition to Russia to help its war against Ukraine."

Read the article before making yourself look like a moron.

"China is considering sending weapons and ammunition to Russia to help its war against Ukraine."
I did....maybe you missed it...
"Secretary of State Antony Blinken made that accusation Sunday on CBS, where he said Chinese companies have already been supplying Russia with non-lethal aid and may soon do more."

No you are not awake... TDS is clouding your vision...

Your links indicate that China is afraid to show any substantial support from Russia.

That's a pretty far cry from a world war.

Forum List

Back