What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

Trump was tough on China and Russia but he didn't want to alienate either nation so the USA could have a working relationship and open dialog with them both... your party and your guy sat back and bashed Putin at every chance they could... so much so that they pushed Russia into the arms of China....
That was stupid....
And now we are closer to a world war than at any time in my life....
Dumbass libs....
Trump was pathetic when it came to dealing with Putin and it got us nothing.

Nope. The lies came from people claiming the vaccine was deadly and in effective.

Your bad use of data is bad. You don't differentiate under Trump or Biden and you don't take into account that the biggest states are Democratic.

08-MORNING-CUMULATIVE-COVID-DEATHS-articleLarge-v5.png

I'm not lying. I'm just way smarter than you.
1) yep...Xiden and Harris spent most of 2020 doing just that: Trump Campaign Press Release - FACT: Kamala Harris's Anti-Vaccine Rhetoric is Anti-Science and Dangerous for Public Health | The American Presidency Project
  • September 6, 2020: Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.
  • July 28, 2020: Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."
  • August 6, 2020: Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."
  • September 3, 2020: Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"
  • September 7, 2020: Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."
Comments like these, directly contradicting public health officials, have endangered Americans' public health by severely undermining the public's confidence in the coronavirus vaccine.

2) then he did a 180 and lied to people claiming that if they got it, they couldn't get the virus....leading to reckless behavior....not to mention he undid the policies on are borders to limit the spread, resulting in untested, unvaccined people entering the country.....these policies lead to record deaths....Xiden, the Pandemic President

Trump was pathetic when it came to dealing with Putin and it got us nothing.
How can you say that with what is happening under Biden?... are you insane?.... the world is close to erupting into war... our economy is not even strong enough to give us a military strong enough to fight that war... you are a stone cold fool with TDS.....

How can you say that with what is happening under Biden?... are you insane?.... the world is close to erupting into war... our economy is not even strong enough to give us a military strong enough to fight that war... you are a stone cold fool with TDS.....
The world is not close to erupting into war. The economy is fine.

You're just being hysterical.

Their Cult is apart and separate from the real world.

Assigning normal reality to these people and then being surprised that they don't live in reality is silly.

1) yep...Xiden and Harris spent most of 2020 doing just that: Trump Campaign Press Release - FACT: Kamala Harris's Anti-Vaccine Rhetoric is Anti-Science and Dangerous for Public Health | The American Presidency Project
  • September 6, 2020: Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.
  • July 28, 2020: Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."
  • August 6, 2020: Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."
  • September 3, 2020: Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"
  • September 7, 2020: Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."
Comments like these, directly contradicting public health officials, have endangered Americans' public health by severely undermining the public's confidence in the coronavirus vaccine.

2) then he did a 180 and lied to people claiming that if they got it, they couldn't get the virus....leading to reckless behavior....not to mention he undid the policies on are borders to limit the spread, resulting in untested, unvaccined people entering the country.....these policies lead to record deaths....Xiden, the Pandemic President
Nice propaganda.

You didn't even quote them properly where they said that they just want transparency and if the experts agree, we should take the vaccine. Do you disagree with that statement?

Do you even pay attention?... where do you get your news from?....
I pay plenty of attention.

Russia can barely handle Ukraine. They have no significant military alliances, and no one is coming to their rescue. NATO is stronger than ever providing the best possible deterrent to anyone thinking about enlarging the conflict. No one has any interest in Ukraine other than Russia.

As for the economy, the unemployment rate is extremely low. GDP growth is positive. Inflation rate is decreasing. Corporate profits are high. No one even talks about the supposed recession they were screaming about earlier in 2022.

Tell me what I got wrong.

I pay plenty of attention.

Russia can barely handle Ukraine. They have no significant military alliances, and no one is coming to their rescue. NATO is stronger than ever providing the best possible deterrent to anyone thinking about enlarging the conflict. No one has any interest in Ukraine other than Russia.

As for the economy, the unemployment rate is extremely low. GDP growth is positive. Inflation rate is decreasing. Corporate profits are high. No one even talks about the supposed recession they were screaming about earlier in 2022.

Tell me what I got wrong.
Russia is about to receive weapons and assistance from China and Iran... the sides are being chosen.... better wake up....

Nice propaganda.

You didn't even quote them properly where they said that they just want transparency and if the experts agree, we should take the vaccine. Do you disagree with that statement?
hahah when was the FDA not transparent? That's the issue,...they claimed otherwise, and undermined the career civil servants all for political gain.

Hardly propaganda...it's their own words

Ivermectin was "allowed". Alternative treatments were "allowed". They didn't work.

The best treatment is prevention. The vaccine prevented more deaths than any treatment we have. Ivermectin doesn't prevent deaths, so the vaccine is infinitely worse.

Telling people that they don't need to get vaccinated and just have to take ivermectin kills people.
Fk you like word salads..... vaccines did fking nothing you loser. Your head is up demofks asses for sure with that one post. You can't even concede they said that the vaccines don't work. fk, discussing with you sheep is irritating as shit I say!!!!

This violates the 1st Amendment in exactly the same way as registration of guns and gun owners violates the 2nd.

How does the fact that networks like ABC, CBS, and NBC have to have broadcast licenses fit into the story?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back