What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

Why do you care so much about our Governor loser, I cant name one Governor in the entire history of Indiana. Nobody will ever care about anything from Indiana other than Memorial Day weekend.
Mike Pence, you do remember him right? Hell your brethren wanted to hang him January 6th, 2021!

Nope. The lies came from people claiming the vaccine was deadly and in effective.

Your bad use of data is bad. You don't differentiate under Trump or Biden and you don't take into account that the biggest states are Democratic.

08-MORNING-CUMULATIVE-COVID-DEATHS-articleLarge-v5.png

I'm not lying. I'm just way smarter than you.
so did xiden say if you took the vaccine you wouldn't get wuhan? How honest are you really?

so did xiden say if you took the vaccine you wouldn't get wuhan? How honest are you really?
At least people got vaccinated. If they got vaccinated, they were extremely unlikely to die.

Unlike the poor souls who listened to the lies and propaganda from the right.

I have no idea....but Xiden made the claim they were....so not sure how you can now claim they aren't overtly sending aid.
The discussion was about a world war, not sending blankets.

You're hopelessly lost.

At least people got vaccinated. If they got vaccinated, they were extremely unlikely to die.

Unlike the poor souls who listened to the lies and propaganda from the right.
It is the other way around. The unvaccinated are alive and well. The vaccinated are dropping dead.

From the CDC? Are you kidding? They are proven liars. Try again.
You’re a proven liar. Not the CDC.

You’re a proven liar. Not the CDC.

The Peterson Center on Healthcare and KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation) are partnering to monitor how well the U.S. healthcare system is performing in terms of quality and cost. The Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker

Liberal idiots parroting the narrative. There is no reliable source that has anything to do with our government.

The Peterson Center on Healthcare and KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation) are partnering to monitor how well the U.S. healthcare system is performing in terms of quality and cost. The Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker

Liberal idiots parroting the narrative. There is no reliable source that has anything to do with our government.
Don't ask for data when you refuse to look at it.

It's pathetic.

Forum List

Back