What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

of course he did, he undermined the trust in the vaccine
He didn’t. He said to trust the experts. The experts said it was good.

That’s not undermining trust. That’s encouraging it.

are those same experts changing their minds? hahahahaahahahahahahahaha what a conundrum hmmmm! What a weave they webbed.
Changing one's mind when you get more information isn't a character flaw.

Not changing one's mind when you get more information is.

You guys need to learn this.

naw, they had no idea what the impacts were. If they were actually experts, they would have waited until trials were completed and the fall out from those in the trials. Nope, no experts. not a fking one of them. Fauci's a fraud and should be locked up.

Last edited:
naw, they had no idea what the impacts were. If they were actually experts they would have waited until trials were completed and the fall out from those in the trials. Nope, no experts. not a fking one of them. Fauci's a fraud and should be locked up.
struth

This is what undermining the vaccine looks like. Biden didn't.

Considering how out-of-state liberal extremist domestic terrorists perpetrate much of the violence and almost all of the terrorist attacks, like the 'mostly peaceful protests' and recent terrorist attack in Ga, I would probably support a mandate for all out-of-state protestors having to register in the state in which they plan to protest before doing so.

Changing one's mind when you get more information isn't a character flaw.
thanks for admitting your expers technically lied. They had zero information to go off of. anyone who has experience with experts know those folks know what they're talking about, not guessing at the sake of someone's health. Is ivermectin good for treatment now? hahaahhahahahahahaha what did the experts say about it? horse medicine. hahaahhahahahah

struth

This is what undermining the vaccine looks like. Biden didn't.
so you got nothing for my post huh? fk your so-called expert's bubba, ivermectin works, ask your experts now!!!! so fk off and enjoy your expert lies.

This is, of course, completely untrue.
so you admit you have nothing, They are still waiting for information from China, I watched meet the press yesterday, bipartisan representatives said so yesterday. dude, take your word salad lies and choke !!!!! An actual expert would say they need to know the origin of the virus to treat it correctly. hahaahahahahahahaahahaha you fking loser.

of course he did i provided examples. He then did a 180 but continue to lie about the vaccine , ignoring the experts…leading to record covid deaths

of course he did i provided examples. He then did a 180 but continue to lie about the vaccine , ignoring the experts…leading to record covid deaths
Your examples don't actually showing him undermining the vaccine. There's no 180 either. He said he'd trust the experts and he did! The experts said to get vaccinated. Biden said to get vaccinated.

You're not being very honest about what you "provided" since they prove me right.

The people who were attacking the experts came from the right. Just look at Rand Paul. He's the one attacking the experts.

Your examples don't actually showing him undermining the vaccine. There's no 180 either. He said he'd trust the experts and he did! The experts said to get vaccinated. Biden said to get vaccinated.

You're not being very honest about what you "provided" since they prove me right.

The people who were attacking the experts came from the right. Just look at Rand Paul. He's the one attacking the experts.
haha he and harris sent 2020 underming trust on the vaccine then once elected they jump in the front of the line and he openly lied that you couldn’t get the virus if you got the vaccine…his actions lead to record covid deaths

haha he and harris sent 2020 underming trust on the vaccine then once elected they jump in the front of the line and he openly lied that you couldn’t get the virus if you got the vaccine…his actions lead to record covid deaths
How did they undermine trust in the vaccine if they said they'd trust the experts on it?

A new bill proposed by a Republican State Senator in Florida would require anybody paid to write a blog that reports on a governmental figure in the state to be registered with the state and file information about their articles and compensation. Totally the type of thing that happens in a free society. Let me get this straight... republicans want to keep big business and wealthy donors to politicians veiled in secrecy, via Citizens United, but want to out the reporters the government feels are slanted? Something tells me Tucker Carlson wont be registering his nonsense. Florida to Russia "Hold my beer" while we turn the place into a toxic dump site of humanity.

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/...te-about-governor-to-register-with-the-state/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Florida Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.

Brodeur’s proposal, Senate Bill 1316: Information Dissemination, would require any blogger writing about government officials to register with the Florida Office of Legislative Services or the Commission on Ethics.
obviously a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back