What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

Biden slogan... make America China....
That's your dear leader.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Biden does everything Xi wants....
That was your dear leader.

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Former President Donald Trump renewed praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"I got to know a lot of the foreign leaders and unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game. These are like central casting. There's nobody that could play the role in Hollywood—all of Hollywood, nobody could play the role of President Xi of China...He's a fierce person," the ex-president said.

"Putin, fierce—they're smart. You know a lot of times I'll say somebody's smart and the fake news will go 'He called President Xi smart.' He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," Trump then added.

Those people that died were 10x more likely to have not been vaccinated.

It was the anti-vaccine lies that killed them. Not Biden.
xiden and his campaign were anti vaccine folks all through 2020 then he lied and told people that if they got the vaccine they wouldn’t get covid

they lie and people died

xiden lied people died

he also requires members of the press to register if they cover the white house

That's your dear leader.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
hahah “according to remarks and a closed door fundraiser”

show us a link to the audio

hahah “according to remarks and a closed door fundraiser”

show us a link to the audio
Why?
Trumptards would insist that, if a video was available, it's fake too.
Trumptards don't believe anyone but Trump.

A new bill proposed by a Republican State Senator in Florida would require anybody paid to write a blog that reports on a governmental figure in the state to be registered with the state and file information about their articles and compensation. Totally the type of thing that happens in a free society. Let me get this straight... republicans want to keep big business and wealthy donors to politicians veiled in secrecy, via Citizens United, but want to out the reporters the government feels are slanted? Something tells me Tucker Carlson wont be registering his nonsense. Florida to Russia "Hold my beer" while we turn the place into a toxic dump site of humanity.

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/...te-about-governor-to-register-with-the-state/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Florida Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.

Brodeur’s proposal, Senate Bill 1316: Information Dissemination, would require any blogger writing about government officials to register with the Florida Office of Legislative Services or the Commission on Ethics.
I see Pros and Cons to this.

Pro: it lets a little daylight into the Paid Blogger situation so that folks know to take what is said with a grain of salt.

Con: it risks Freedom of Speech violations... sounds tricky... and how-in-the-world do you enforce that against somebody who is not under Florida jurisdiction?

Why?
Trumptards would insist that, if a video was available, it's fake too.
Trumptards don't believe anyone but Trump.
hahah yeah didn’t think you could provide one…instead we are suppose to believe reports from behind close door fundraisers

i tell ya what if he was offering praise why wouldn’t he do it behnd closed doors?

if compensated you certainly do
So if you write an op ed for a local newspaper you have to have a business license? Of course you don't stupid, but this law in Florida would require you to "register with the State".

So if you write an op ed for a local newspaper you have to have a business license? Of course you don't stupid, but this law in Florida would require you to "register with the State".
if you are in it for compensation…why do you all continue to ignore that reality?

xiden and his campaign were anti vaccine folks all through 2020 then he lied and told people that if they got the vaccine they wouldn’t get covid

they lie and people died

xiden lied people died

he also requires members of the press to register if they cover the white house
The people died needlessly because they didn’t get vaccinated. If they had listened to Biden, hundreds of thousands would still be alive.

The press does not need to register if they cover the White House. That’s simply a lie.

The issue seems to be that they are essentially lobbyists, they aren't reporting news, they are promoting interests.

Lobbyists do have to register.

The people died needlessly because they didn’t get vaccinated. If they had listened to Biden, hundreds of thousands would still be alive.

The press does not need to register if they cover the White House. That’s simply a lie.

You literally have to be the last person in the country who still believes in the vax.
The CDC even gave that up.

A new bill proposed by a Republican State Senator in Florida would require anybody paid to write a blog that reports on a governmental figure in the state to be registered with the state and file information about their articles and compensation. Totally the type of thing that happens in a free society. Let me get this straight... republicans want to keep big business and wealthy donors to politicians veiled in secrecy, via Citizens United, but want to out the reporters the government feels are slanted? Something tells me Tucker Carlson wont be registering his nonsense. Florida to Russia "Hold my beer" while we turn the place into a toxic dump site of humanity.

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/...te-about-governor-to-register-with-the-state/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Florida Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.

Brodeur’s proposal, Senate Bill 1316: Information Dissemination, would require any blogger writing about government officials to register with the Florida Office of Legislative Services or the Commission on Ethics.
What is new in Free America?

The Florida Legislature is getting ready to pass Constitutional Carry just to piss off all you stupid Constitution hating Moon Bats.

You literally have to be the last person in the country who still believes in the vax.
The CDC even gave that up.
The CDC hasn’t changed. You don’t have the slightest idea what the CDC says. You only know what you’re told about what the CDC says, which is probably false given your propensity for adopting lies.

hahah they listened to Xiden's lies...

• July 28 : Biden questioned whether the vaccine would be real.
  • August 6 : Biden claimed “if and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests … and trials that are needed to be done.”
  • September 2 : Biden tried again to undermine confidence in the vaccine.
  • September 5 : Kamala Harris casts doubt about the safety of the vaccines.
  • September 5 : Biden campaign spokeswoman refused to answer whether Biden would take the vaccine.
  • September 7 : Biden said he would take the vaccine “only if” experts outside the government examined it.
  • September 16 : Biden questioned the widespread availability of the vaccine.

Or when he did a 180 after he won...and told people if they get the vaccine they won't get the virus?

The reality is Xiden undermined the vaccine, lied about it, and a record amount of people died because he and the demafascsit played politics with people's lives

hahah they listened to Xiden's lies...

• July 28 : Biden questioned whether the vaccine would be real.
  • August 6 : Biden claimed “if and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests … and trials that are needed to be done.”
  • September 2 : Biden tried again to undermine confidence in the vaccine.
  • September 5 : Kamala Harris casts doubt about the safety of the vaccines.
  • September 5 : Biden campaign spokeswoman refused to answer whether Biden would take the vaccine.
  • September 7 : Biden said he would take the vaccine “only if” experts outside the government examined it.
  • September 16 : Biden questioned the widespread availability of the vaccine.

Or when he did a 180 after he won...and told people if they get the vaccine they won't get the virus?

The reality is Xiden undermined the vaccine, lied about it, and a record amount of people died because he and the demafascsit played politics with people's lives
January 11th 2021. You’re pathetic.
1678108977580.jpeg

That was your dear leader.

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Former President Donald Trump renewed praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"I got to know a lot of the foreign leaders and unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game. These are like central casting. There's nobody that could play the role in Hollywood—all of Hollywood, nobody could play the role of President Xi of China...He's a fierce person," the ex-president said.

"Putin, fierce—they're smart. You know a lot of times I'll say somebody's smart and the fake news will go 'He called President Xi smart.' He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," Trump then added.
Tarrifs

Forum List

Back