What’s really behind Democrats’ mounting transphilia and embrace of extremist views?

Neo-GOP Talking Points designed for maximum poutrage are what's behind those beliefs.

They work exceptionally well on the herd.
Irony2.gif

Every authoritarian dictatorship ever decided that gays did not even have the right to live. Now here we have the republicans obsessed with destroying this relatively tiny group of people as their primary political focus. Shove all that other crap. If you are doing the exact same thing as the Nazis expect resistance.
The Repubs arent trying to destroy a tiny group of people. They're trying to prevent an opposing political party from politicizing, normalizing and weaponizing minorites and special interest groups....especially perverse ones.

Also, the trans crowd may be a minority but its really not tiny. There are about 4 of them who work on the same floor I do.

I see multiple guys dressed in drag pretty much EVERY DAY in this city when I'm out and about...and I'm still a LOOOONG way from San Francisco. It's definitely becoming a rampant fad and the Democratic party feeds it every day for the reasons I stated. They don't just feed it in their debates...they are feeding it to kids as young as they can possibly captivate by its strangeness and allure. They are taking advantage of kids' natural rebelliousness knowing DAMN well many will take the bait without understanding what they are becoming involved in.

Last edited:
The Repubs arent trying to destroy a tiny group of people. They're trying to prevent an opposing political party from politicizing, normalizing and weaponizing minorites and special interest groups....especially perverse ones.

Also, the trans crowd may be a minority but its really not tiny. There are about 4 of them who work on the same floor I do.

I see multiple guys dressed in drag pretty much EVERY DAY in this city when I'm out and about. It's definitely becoming a rampant fad and the Democratic party feeds it every day for the reasons I stated. They don't just feed it in their debates...they are feeding it to kids as young as they can possibly captivate by its strangeness and allure. They are taking advantage of kids' natural rebelliousness knowing DAMN well many will take the bait without understanding what they are becoming involved in.
Not surprised about the target population. Younger perceptions are always already information- and hormone-compromised. An example of the name-game, whereby the signifier-signified is assumed to be equivalent, is introduction of the delirious term, "gender minority."

I see multiple guys dressed in drag pretty much EVERY DAY in this city when I'm out and about. It's definitely becoming a rampant fad and the Democratic party feeds it every day for the reasons I stated. They don't just feed it in their debates...they are feeding it to kids as young as they can possibly captivate by its strangeness and allure. They are taking advantage of kids' natural rebelliousness knowing DAMN well many will take the bait without understanding what they are becoming involved in.

Too many plain old haters involved to make any sort of reasonable argument why the right's moral panic over transgenderism is not the same old fascist song and dance.

Look at the Bigot logic at the heart of this complaint. What's an extremist agenda? Why its embracing something these Bingos find disgusting. That's it. It isn't more complicated than that. Kind of like black and white people sitting at the same lunch counter or black and white people getting married, or gay people getting married..... we've all seen this song and dance before. You are the same old bigots you've always been.
Typical lib reaction. That which you can’t logically disassemble you tend to falsely label. There is no bigotry inherent in anything I’ve said. There is some bigotry in the liberals’ collectivist demand that we all must agree with your views.

Take just the sports example. You libs and Democrats, etc., support the Lia Thomases of this discussion. I believe that is massively unfair to the female athletes against whom these males/trans-women now compete. My side of this debate side with the actual female athletes like Riley Gaines who are getting cheated.

How that constitutes “bigotry” by the conservative or Republican side of the discussion is a full fledged mystery.

Typical lib reaction. That which you can’t logically disassemble you tend to falsely label. There is no bigotry inherent in anything I’ve said. There is some bigotry in the liberals’ collectivist demand that we all must agree with your views.
There is no logic that justifies your hateful bigotry.
Take just the sports example. You libs and Democrats, etc., support the Lia Thomases of this discussion. I believe that is massively unfair to the female athletes against whom these males/trans-women now compete. My side of this debate side with the actual female athletes like Riley Gaines who are getting cheated.
I on the other hand, don't think how athletic clubs and programs determine their qualifications is government business.
How that constitutes “bigotry” by the conservative or Republican side of the discussion is a full fledged mystery.
That's a stupid waste of time fueled by bigotry.

There is no logic that justifies your hateful bigotry.

There is no hateful bigotry. Your tired, trite and false labels have no power. Basically, you’re nothing more and nothing less than a failure and a liar.
I on the other hand, don't think how athletic clubs and programs determine their qualifications is government business.
The conversation has been about school athletics, you ignorant shit.
That's a stupid waste of time fueled by bigotry.
So repeating your mindless lie is how you “argue.” Check.

You’re dismissed.

When your enemies list looks remarkably like the nazis you should really reevaluate your values or quit denying that you are somehow different.
You mean like supressing bad news for the party and shouting down and destroying your political enemies? Oh wait that is the democrat party run by the Joseph Goebbels leftist media

Let’s face it. The claim that the Republicans have some alleged “mounting” transphobia is simply nonsense.

It is far more true that the Democrats are pushing an extremist agenda which oddly embraces some of the many things that used to be seen either with disgust or pity. And worse, as we see every day, the Democrats then see fit to label anyone who doesn’t share their extremism as being “phobic” or biased. Their Holier than Thou attitude couldn’t be more evident.

Meanwhile, the rational people in American society still properly object to:

“gender-conforming” surgery on minors, and to allowing kids to make those life altering choices without parental consent, and to allowing (or even requiring) teachers and related school staff to make such decisions about school kids without notifying parents, and to having drag shows performed in front of kids, and allowing trans”men” to compete against biological women in women’s athletic events, etc.

None of this means that most Americans approve of discrimination against the trans community. But it does mean that Democrats largely seek to normalize the very things which most people instinctively and intellectually realize is a lie.
Please site specific cases of kids making life altering choices without parental consent. When were teachers required or allowed to make life altering choices for children without parental consent? What are these life altering choices? I was listening to a conservative on the radio out of Cincinnati a few days ago and he made it sound like a kid could go to school with a penis, have a surgery, and be home without one. Does that really happen?

Forum List

Back