What’s really behind Democrats’ mounting transphilia and embrace of extremist views?

139 gender dysphoria males outgrew it by age 20.

Nashville Killer-tranny Hale resurrected, testifying at trial:

"I thought I was a man. I thought they should die."

We have over 20k CCW holders in a county of 190k ( Shasta) and that liberal Slanted Story on the Cottonwood Bunch failed to flesh out the Modoc Platoon / Redding Platoon / Chico Platoon / 2 Bay Area Platoons / Sac Platoon / Central Ca Platoon and 3 So Cal Platoons at our peak
Wait CCLs in Cali? How?

We call them CCWs here ( had mine since 2011 , carrying in ( Bay Area ) ( Beverly Hills ) ( Orange County ) ( Coronado) ( Catalina ) ( Santa Monica ) ( Santa Cruz)!...
I thought Cali was a may issue or no issue state or some such nonsense. No?

Let’s face it. The claim that the Republicans have some alleged “mounting” transphobia is simply nonsense.

It is far more true that the Democrats are pushing an extremist agenda which oddly embraces some of the many things that used to be seen either with disgust or pity. And worse, as we see every day, the Democrats then see fit to label anyone who doesn’t share their extremism as being “phobic” or biased. Their Holier than Thou attitude couldn’t be more evident.

Meanwhile, the rational people in American society still properly object to:

“gender-conforming” surgery on minors, and to allowing kids to make those life altering choices without parental consent, and to allowing (or even requiring) teachers and related school staff to make such decisions about school kids without notifying parents, and to having drag shows performed in front of kids, and allowing trans”men” to compete against biological women in women’s athletic events, etc.

None of this means that most Americans approve of discrimination against the trans community. But it does mean that Democrats largely seek to normalize the very things which most people instinctively and intellectually realize is a lie.
reality, tolerance, and real Christianity.... and not brainwashed fear mongering garbage propaganda and hate...

It's like this.........

Democrats want your children to have these people read books about gender fluidity to grade schoolers.

View attachment 780502

Republicans and parents of those children don't like it........
So Democrats say that Republicans and parents are haters and transphobes.
These obviously male tranny posers think anyone who wont fuck them are transphobes. The word is becoming meaningless.

Buttigieg's 2024 Campaign Slogan: LEAVE NO CHILD'S BEHIND
repent or enjoy hell, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.... you are the sick people at this point... try science and tolerance someday and change the damn channel.

it's not the Democrats mounting transphillia, it is a mountain of garbage divisive hateful GOP propaganda for the Rubes, to distract them from the injustice of GOP policies the last 40 years now OMG....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back