What’s really behind Democrats’ mounting transphilia and embrace of extremist views?

You have to put "brain" in quotation marks because you're not products of higher education. For people who studied biology beyond elementary school we learned about evolution and gene variation and their effects on sexual development and identity. You Bingos are still working with a magic book written by mystics thousands of years ago....

😄
You’re still just a vegetable.

The California State Militia? Thats not a legal entity under California law.
Totally Legal ( We marched in Redding Rodeo Parade with mounted Color Guard and 65 Marchers two years in a row and Liaised with the Sheriffs & BLM of Five California Counties On Missing persons searches and served the homeless Thanksgiving meals at the Mission all in uniform . The California Constitution says all adult Males 18-54 are automatically Militia I Governor activates then ( only exemptions are for ( Current Duty Military or Law Enforcement ) ( Members of State Legislature ) thus we are allowed to train in case of need Legally

Lol it’s amazing how much self awareness you people lack. It’s YOU people who are constantly bringing the subject up UNPROMPTED. You don’t shut the fuck up about it.
Speaking of a lack of self awareness, the always absurd and ironic little billie.zip is here.

Let’s face it. The claim that the Republicans have some alleged “mounting” transphobia is simply nonsense.

It is far more true that the Democrats are pushing an extremist agenda which oddly embraces some of the many things that used to be seen either with disgust or pity. And worse, as we see every day, the Democrats then see fit to label anyone who doesn’t share their extremism as being “phobic” or biased. Their Holier than Thou attitude couldn’t be more evident.

Meanwhile, the rational people in American society still properly object to:

“gender-conforming” surgery on minors, and to allowing kids to make those life altering choices without parental consent, and to allowing (or even requiring) teachers and related school staff to make such decisions about school kids without notifying parents, and to having drag shows performed in front of kids, and allowing trans”men” to compete against biological women in women’s athletic events, etc.

None of this means that most Americans approve of discrimination against the trans community. But it does mean that Democrats largely seek to normalize the very things which most people instinctively and intellectually realize is a lie.
The funny thing is, the Left claim they're sane and gonna save America. That's how bad it is

Totally Legal ( We marched in Redding Rodeo Parade with mounted Color Guard and 65 Marchers two years in a row and Liaised with the Sheriffs & BLM of Five California Counties On Missing persons searches and served the homeless Thanksgiving meals at the Mission all in uniform . The California Constitution says all adult Males 18-54 are automatically Militia I Governor activates then ( only exemptions are for ( Current Duty Military or Law Enforcement ) ( Members of State Legislature ) thus we are allowed to train in case of need Legally
This one?

In honor of this thread when I run a squad as safety officer tomorrow I will wear my pink shirt with donuts on it. :D
I had fun leading Fireteams as a Corporal when we would have 130-160 folks at a two day FTX ( from 2010 - 2015 we were the largest Militia in the Country with 1500 Active members and another 500 Family & Paid Training Types &
Associates

In honor of this thread when I run a squad as safety officer tomorrow I will wear my pink shirt with donuts on it. :D
I had fun leading Fireteams as a Corporal when we would have 130-160 folks at a two day FTX ( from 2010 - 2015 we were the largest Militia in the Country with 1500 Active members and another 500 Family & Paid Training Types &
Associates
I just make sure they don't shoot each other and tell Dad jokes when they are coming up to the line... :blues:
Texas Stars suck!

It's like this.........

Democrats want your children to have these people read books about gender fluidity to grade schoolers.

sites_cj_files_Drag-queens-read-to-children-at-public-library-in-Chelsea-Mass.jpg.jpg

Republicans and parents of those children don't like it........
So Democrats say that Republicans and parents are haters and transphobes.

Let’s face it. The claim that the Republicans have some alleged “mounting” transphobia is simply nonsense.

It is far more true that the Democrats are pushing an extremist agenda which oddly embraces some of the many things that used to be seen either with disgust or pity. And worse, as we see every day, the Democrats then see fit to label anyone who doesn’t share their extremism as being “phobic” or biased. Their Holier than Thou attitude couldn’t be more evident.

Meanwhile, the rational people in American society still properly object to:

“gender-conforming” surgery on minors, and to allowing kids to make those life altering choices without parental consent, and to allowing (or even requiring) teachers and related school staff to make such decisions about school kids without notifying parents, and to having drag shows performed in front of kids, and allowing trans”men” to compete against biological women in women’s athletic events, etc.

None of this means that most Americans approve of discrimination against the trans community. But it does mean that Democrats largely seek to normalize the very things which most people instinctively and intellectually realize is a lie.
There's a trans person under every MAGAt bed.

I just pulled the article. I have no idea who they are. My knowledge of Cali really ends at Monterey Bay and San Jose. thats a whole different world above that.
We have over 20k CCW holders in a county of 190k ( Shasta) and that liberal Slanted Story on the Cottonwood Bunch failed to flesh out the Modoc Platoon / Redding Platoon / Chico Platoon / 2 Bay Area Platoons / Sac Platoon / Central Ca Platoon and 3 So Cal Platoons at our peak

Forum List

Back