What’s really behind Democrats’ mounting transphilia and embrace of extremist views?

I didn't say you made anything up. Learn how to read. The only way you can 'refute' anything is to lie about what was actually said.

My previous post covered everything you said here, all you did is repeat yourself to make it clearer that you support 10 year olds being exposed to sexually explicit material. You're disgusting.
Oh no. I think children should learn and be educated about sex, a totally natural and human development. How horrible. 😄 Also children who receive comprehensive sex education are a lot less likely to be abused and much more likely to report any abuse. It's the abusers who want to keep them ignorant about the things being done to them. Think about it.

Oh no. I think children should learn and be educated about sex, a totally natural and human development. How horrible. 😄 Also children who receive comprehensive sex education are a lot less likely to be abused and much more likely to report any abuse. It's the abusers who want to keep them ignorant about the things being done to them. Think about it.

Oh, so now you're going to twist it to 'children should learn and be educated about sex'? lol By being exposed to trannies and drag queens at library story hour, or reading smut novels.

I'd guess most people are in agreement with children learning and being educated about sex at an appropriate age and an appropriate way that is at the discretion of their parents. To imply that if you're against drag queen performances and sexually explicit books in children's libraries means you're against sex education is disingenuous, i.e. a lie.

Oh, so now you're going to twist it to 'children should learn and be educated about sex'? lol By being exposed to trannies and drag queens at library story hour, or reading smut novels.

I'd guess most people are in agreement with children learning and being educated about sex at an appropriate age and an appropriate way that is at the discretion of their parents. To imply that if you're against drag queen performances and sexually explicit books in children's libraries means you're against sex education is disingenuous, i.e. a lie.
Most people are okay with sex education. It's just a bunch bigots who aren't okay with sex education that doesn't treat homosexuality as an irredeemable sin.

You are confounding sex education with the tranny's political agenda which includes destruction of the middle class and nuclear family, twice-twisted perversions of semantics, reinforcement of promiscuity everywhere prudery has been excised (by the dems), etc.

Most people are okay with sex education. It's just a bunch bigots who aren't okay with sex education that doesn't treat homosexuality as an irredeemable sin.
The LGB alphabet got stupid and bulemic when it morphed to T. Boycott crotch-clown narcissism.

The LGB alphabet got stupid and bulemic when it morphed to T. Boycott crotch-clown narcissism.
Babger is that you? I thought you were still trying to cosplay as college educated? Too many big words in that study of genealogy and identity I gave you? 😄

To Far Left & Left the Pedo / NAMBLA types are just another Alternative Lifestyle and a Voting Bloc to be considered

Every authoritarian dictatorship ever decided that gays did not even have the right to live. Now here we have the republicans obsessed with destroying this relatively tiny group of people as their primary political focus. Shove all that other crap. If you are doing the exact same thing as the Nazis expect resistance.

Guess you forgot about this guy.

OIP.v6N5QrpuSVDScyrUIK6VWgHaHa

Babger is that you? I thought you were still trying to cosplay as college educated? Too many big words in that study of genealogy and identity I gave you? 😄
As long as you don't have the stones to present any examples supporting your argument, why should anyone offer you any dictionary knowledge? You must prove an education via testing. How would you like to proceed with the pup-quiz in front of the others?

Guess you forgot about this guy.

OIP.v6N5QrpuSVDScyrUIK6VWgHaHa
We've already excised your categorical attempts to dupe the reader into thinking there's a high IQ behind your argument. LGB is not the same pathology the nazis faced that dem-debauched America now faces. The mistake was to continue the alphabet where the pathology pivots: T.

Another lie. Having drag queens and sexually explicit material in children's libraries is not 'sex education', it's inappropriate. It's inappropriate to have a hetero female stripper there, it's inappropriate to have a hetero male stripper there, it's inappropriate to have books about hetero sexual activities in there. ANY sexually explicit content is inappropriate for younger children you moron.

Your agenda is to label it as bigotry against lgbt people simply to vilify those who are trying to protect children, which is what you're really after.

You are confounding sex education with the tranny's political agenda which includes destruction of the middle class and nuclear family, twice-twisted perversions of semantics, reinforcement of promiscuity everywhere prudery has been excised (by the dems), etc.

I'm not confounding anything, you quoted the wrong person.

As long as you don't have the stones to present any examples supporting your argument, why should anyone offer you any dictionary knowledge? You must prove an education via testing. How would you like to proceed with the pup-quiz in front of the others?
I prove my superiority over you with every interaction and I did support my claim with evidence. You didn't. :funnyface:

We've already excised your categorical attempts to dupe the reader into thinking there's a high IQ behind your argument. LGB is not the same pathology the nazis faced that dem-debauched America now faces. The mistake was to continue the alphabet where the pathology pivots: T.
And P ( Pedo ) and N ( NAMBLA )

Forum List

Back