What's REALLY wrong in the Catholic Church

fortfun said:
So that explains the molesters finally getting outed and held accountable.

Thank God for the infiltration

the infiltration was the homos and pedos infiltrating the clergy....it was their goal... but you knew that. Looks like they've now entered the teaching profession. They aim for venues with access to children.

So that explains the molesters finally getting outed and held accountable.

Thank God for the infiltration
twisted

it explains why there are so many molesters.

truly conservative and esp devout Catholics would never harm a child or lose their souls through sexual perversity of ANY kind (but esp that)

liberals are the sexually perverse ones

the infiltration was the homos and pedos infiltrating the clergy....it was their goal... but you knew that. Looks like they've now entered the teaching profession. They aim for venues with access to children.
I cannot comprehend someone lusting after a child, for God's sake... I mean, to me, a child is the least " sexy" thing I can think of...

bizarre...

but it isn't about sex anymore than adult rape is about sex...

frankly... laugh if you will but it is about SATAN

people sold out to the bastard

What's REALLY wrong in with the Catholic Church​

It's a global crime syndicate that uses sheeples' gullibility in superstition to scare them with "boogeyman" and "ghost" stories to shake them down for money and scare them into submission for herd control.
please

I haven't given $$ to the Church in some time... don't have much. I tend to live more like SAINT Francis than... I dunno... Pope Francis?

Satan promises wealth, riches, fame, power. but in the end you are the chump. He might give you all that but he hates you and uses it to seal your doom.

Satan promises wealth, riches, fame, power. but in the end you are the chump. He might give you all that but he hates you and uses it to seal your doom.
so so true...

there's that saying You can tell what God thinks of money by who has it

seems so true... save for Trump. Trump is probably the only exception that I can see... although everyone is rich compared to yours truly.... ($$ wise...)

yeh, you probably know that psg in John 8:44 where Satan has the audacity to tempt Jesus (though I don't think he even knew that Jesus was the Messiah at that time?) and Satan said he would give him a great kingdom if he would bow down and worship him (which kind of proves he didn't know who Jesus was?)

he said that the world had been given to him (or something like that) and he gives it to whoever he chooses.

sure seems like the truth, evn coming as it does from the Father of all Lies

he tells the truth if it can get someone to fall...

There is a right side and a wrong side the Pope chose the wrong side....
O'rly? So long as they are on YOUR side, it's okay, eh? :lol:

No religion of any stripe belongs in politics. And that is for the survival of the religion, not the state.

See if these words by de Tocqueville about the state of religion in France apply to religion in the US today?

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.

There is a right side and a wrong side the Pope chose the wrong side....
won't get an argument here on the pope choosing the wrong side

all that bs about climate change... The pope is supposed to teach on faith and morals... Actually, at times he DOES and he can say some very uplifting and profound and Biblical things

but then he... i dunno what happens...

Rubik's cube

:lol:

No religion of any stripe belongs in politics. And that is for the survival of the religion, not the state.
This is SOOOO elitist.

you're sayig that anyone who believes in God esp those who adhere to the Word in the Bible should be exempt from participation in society's laws and judicial or legislative processes

how utterly elitist and arrogant

There's a reason more and more people are turning away from religion in the US. And that's because religious organizations have gotten way too political.

When you have evangelicals not just endorsing, but actually idolizing, an unrepentant serial adulterer who almost daily bears false witness against others, made his living off gambling and contests of the flesh, and steals from the elderly and investors and banks, that just turns one's stomach against those massively hypocritical assholes.

O'rly? So long as they are on YOUR side, it's okay, eh? :lol:

See if these words by de Tocqueville about the state of religion in France apply to religion in the US today?

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.
Look at what the left has done... do you see anything close to a Catholic way of living?....

There's a reason more and more people are turning away from religion in the US. And that's because religious organizations have gotten way too political.
s.
yeh, and the reason is that people do not have the Helps that the Catholic Church has to keep them following Jesus (the Holy Mass, the Rosary, the Real Presence)

I would not be a Christian myself if not for the CHurch HE founded

This is SOOOO elitist.

you're sayig that anyone who believes in God esp those who adhere to the Word in the Bible should be exempt from participation in society's laws and judicial or legislative processes

how utterly elitist and arrogant
I seriously doubt most Trump supporters have ever picked up a Bible, though they pretend they have. Trump obviously never has, except for photo ops.

I seriously doubt most Trump supporters have ever picked up a Bible, though they pretend they have. Trump obviously never has, except for photo ops.
who cares what you doubt?

you're not God

you don't even know half of everything much less everything, as you seem to think\

Forum List

Back