What’s so bad about the 2025 Heritage Project?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Why are libs painting this as a death knell for the country, and then falsely attributing it to Trump, when it actually makes good points and isn’t a Trump plan anyway:

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border
2. Keep men out of women’s sports
3. Cut the growth of government spending
4. Unleash energy production to lower energy costs
5. Make federal bureaucrats accountable
6. Deweaponize the government

What's so bad about it is the fact that the left actually wants open borders, faggot transgender men beating women in sports, massive government spending, less energy consumption, rampant government bureaucracy, and a government they can use against their opponents.

Oh, did I forget to mention? They also want to murder unborn children.

It attempts to eliminate any independence in government and centralize authority in the president.

For example, it would make the FCC beholden to the present so Trump could eliminate broadcast licenses for ABC when he doesn’t like what they say to him.

Not that the right actually cares about freedom of speech or anything.

Why are libs painting this as a death knell for the country, and then falsely attributing it to Trump, when it actually makes good points and isn’t a Trump plan anyway:

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border

Again, the jew Lisa doesn't have a clue.

"Consider that for a moment. The overwhelming majority of antisemitic attacks, from the Tree of Life on down, are perpetrated by right-wing Christian Nationalists"

The people you hang with, Lisa.

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border

I think you should research, there is a list as long as my arm in project 2025 but could not find the whole list on your posted site. But trump said he wouldn't use.

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border

all that sounds great, losa, but that is not trump's concept of a plan, is it?

So you believe that public policy should be made by unelected bureaucrats instead of elected representatives?
I believe some functions of government should be handled by nonpartisan officials free from political influence.

Unless you think the president should be telling the DoJ who to investigate and who to prosecute?

I thought you didn’t want government to be weaponized?

It attempts to eliminate any independence in government and centralize authority in the president.

For example, it would make the FCC beholden to the present so Trump could eliminate broadcast licenses for ABC when he doesn’t like what they say to him.

Liar

I believe some functions of government should be handled by nonpartisan officials free from political influence.

Unless you think the president should be telling the DoJ who to investigate and who to prosecute?

Who makes public policy and who enforces it in your opinion?

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border

It’s the methods that are the biggest problems.

#PROJECT2025ISFASCIST

The FCC should be beholden to the president.

Unelected bureaucrats have no accountibilty

The president does do that. DACA for example

Forum List

Back