What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

What's the acceptable number of women/children killed by their husbands/father's?

The issue is what is preventable in the context of immigration laws and enforcement. If the guy had been a resident who came here legally it would be a different discussion. Of course the answer to both questions should be zero, but the way we go about preventing those two outcomes... one caused by someone here illegaly and the other outcome caused by a domestic violence situation are completely different.

The right-wingers are trying to use our rape victims and those slaughtered in rape/murder attacks as a political wedge issue. How could anyone stoop so low? Whether her killer was this Rivera, or a ted-bundy type (I am well aware that bundy would have killed me because I fit his "type"), beautiful Mollie still lies cold and dead, leaving a horrible hole in the hearts of her family and friends.

STOP USING THE DEAD AS POLITICAL PAWNS!
Yeah, how dare the American people demand immigration laws be enforced to protect innocent American lives. Ignorant corrupt piece of shit.
Stop talking about "the American people." You are only speaking for your self. I say this as a member of "the American people." How do you dare speak for me?
If you claim to be an American citizen and support people that are here illegally, you're a corrupt piece of shit.
You continue to misstate the issue. You continue to abuse the body of a beautiful dead girl to advance your political agenda.

The issue is what is preventable in the context of immigration laws and enforcement. If the guy had been a resident who came here legally it would be a different discussion. Of course the answer to both questions should be zero, but the way we go about preventing those two outcomes... one caused by someone here illegaly and the other outcome caused by a domestic violence situation are completely different.

The right-wingers are trying to use our rape victims and those slaughtered in rape/murder attacks as a political wedge issue. How could anyone stoop so low? Whether her killer was this Rivera, or a ted-bundy type (I am well aware that bundy would have killed me because I fit his "type"), beautiful Mollie still lies cold and dead, leaving a horrible hole in the hearts of her family and friends.

Yeah, how dare the American people demand immigration laws be enforced to protect innocent American lives. Ignorant corrupt piece of shit.
Stop talking about "the American people." You are only speaking for your self. I say this as a member of "the American people." How do you dare speak for me?
If you claim to be an American citizen and support people that are here illegally, you're a corrupt piece of shit.
You continue to misstate the issue. You continue to abuse the body of a beautiful dead girl to advance your political agenda.
The beautiful dead girl was murdered by one of the miscreants you support for your political agenda. Why do you support people that are here illegally?

More slight of hand by the left. Had border security been a greater issue to the left than some baker refusing to make a cake, Mollie Tibbetts is alive today. Posts like yours insure that more American Daughters will die at the hands of people that should not be here in the first place.

When cleaning blood from your hands, use more soap and less excuses.

The irony here is that the lefties admonishing the right for bitching about an illegal murdering the girl, can't even see that /they/ are the ones who politicized the open borders shit in the first place...

What's the acceptable number of women/children killed by their husbands/father's?
She wasn't killed by her husband or father. She was killed by a democrat voter that is here illegally. Nice work.
"A democrat voter." LOL Nice work just refuting any argument you thought you might have.
Yep, and you know it, so why deny it. The reason democrats are supporting illegals is for votes. It's all about votes.

Illegal aliens can’t vote.

She wasn't killed by her husband or father. She was killed by a democrat voter that is here illegally. Nice work.
"A democrat voter." LOL Nice work just refuting any argument you thought you might have.
Yep, and you know it, so why deny it. The reason democrats are supporting illegals is for votes. It's all about votes.

And they can't work legally either............

oops

Bullshit. They are future voters. If this is not about votes, then tell me why democrats are protecting illegals.

oops

Unfortunately not true. Federal law prohibits businesses from hiring only US citizens and prevents businesses from "discrimination" against illegals.

oops

Unfortunately not true. Federal law prohibits businesses from hiring only US citizens and prevents businesses from "discrimination" against illegals.
Then that law needs to be changed. That's an idiotic law.

Hahahaha...this after you loons stood on the bodies of dead children after every school shooting?

You people make me sick.

Bullshit. They are future voters. ....

When?

When?

When?

When?
Over 50% of democrats want illegals to vote. What about you? Do you think illegals should have the right to vote?

The Democrat nominee for Governor of Maryland has as his main platform free college education for illegals
His criteria is that his children do not distinguish illegal from not and adults should follow
That’s right America-abandon your adult maturity and vote like a 7 year old would!
See libbies this type of emotion driven stupidity has exceeded its limits and even your own people are finally abandoning ship .

Well, wait. Is discussing this aspect of illegal immigrants purely political? is it? or is border security and immigration law enforcement practical as well as political? One could say almost everything is political.
Look how many parents post a video on youtube about the deaths of their kids, do you want to say their concerns are purely political? or dont you think that their messages has some practical value... at least in their eyes. Should the death of their kids just be swept under the rug? no mention of what could prevent that from happening to another person? I dont think there's anything wrong with discussing these things. I mean when it comes to the gun control issue one could use your exact argument and you could use mine. Gun deaths are often used to advance a political position.

Remaining silent is why sanctuary cities protect criminals who later kill someone. It has happened multiple times and those are deaths which could have been 100% prevented if law enforcement was doing what they are supposed to do. so if you see something wrong in your community whatever it is, do you keep your mouth shut because you don't want to be political? people speak out about the illegal immigration issue because there are real effects in the real world, such as the distribution of heroin in the US most of which comes from south of the US border

W
kate-sarah-mollie-1024x409.jpg

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Mollie Tibbets. Kate Steinle. Sarah Root.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Deported five f**king times. Returning after being deported is a FELONY.
Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Those policies led directly to the rape of a child:

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...
What do you base your measurements on? The untold number of domestic terrorists who killed U.S. citizens here, who also won't enjoy a Christmas?

oops

Then that law needs to be changed. That's an idiotic law.

Agreed, unfortunately it's historically been a lose-lose proposition to try to change. On the one hand the left will twist it and say the person is racist (as they do with Trump on the wall) and on the other hand businesses [often righties] just don't care one way or the other and aren't typically motivated to vote on that issue. Why bother with "fixing illegal immigration hiring practices" as a bullet point issue, when all it's ultimately going to do is get you labeled a racist by the opposition?

Unfortunately it's not even enough to elect a president on the issue (as we the people did with both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump) - the bureaucrats that have the power to remove the law don't care, and the people who elect them don't put their feet to the fire about it (because they'll get called racist for it too)

It is, however, entirely possible that we've reached a kind of "critical mass" this past couple years though, people have been called racist for everything and anything under the sun for probably decades now so I think "racist" in general is loosing favor as a strong enough club to stop debate and discussion of "politically charged" issues. They've now moved on to calling everyone they disagree with "white supremacists," "Russian agents," and "Nazi's" - a rather bad move on their part as they've not only split forces, but come off as conspiratorial idiots to the majority. They did very well to play the "united front" CT angle opposing Libertarians, Tea Party, and Republicans gaining followers, but now fall prey to their own decades long fostering of "distrust and dislike" for CT's turning against them.

For Dimocrats, no amount of murders, or crime in general would ever stop them from demanding an end to deportations, or calls for more sanctuary cities and states, and demanding an end to borders and sovereignty.

Today, for Dimocrats, the most important groups are as follows:

1. Muslims (especially from third world shitholes)
2. Illegals
3. LGBT's
4. People of color

Forum List

Back