What's The Best Way or A Good Way To Engage In The Racial Discussion Between B&Ws?

And when and where?

To not have it with racists like you is the a beginning....

ok....ill bite.....how is Marc a racist?.....i asked this to another poster who said the same thing about Marc.....he had no answer.....how about you?.....do you have one.....Marc is no Salt Jones...by any stretch....so go ahead .....splain.....:eusa_eh:

He is a racist cause to him everything is about race and if your white you must hate people of color.

ok....ill bite.....how is Marc a racist?.....i asked this to another poster who said the same thing about Marc.....he had no answer.....how about you?.....do you have one.....Marc is no Salt Jones...by any stretch....so go ahead .....splain.....:eusa_eh:

He is a racist cause to him everything is about race and if your white you must hate people of color.

Your grammar sucks. And I'm white. He doesn't think I hate people of color.

Try again.

Your grammar sucks. And I'm white. He doesn't think I hate people of color.

Try again.

Delusions are your forte

What a stupid thing to say. You really think all people are identical? THINK

I have an old copy of "Hooked On Phonics" that I bought for my kids 25 years ago. I think you need to borrow it. You obviously cannot comprehend what is written in front of you. No where does what I wrote say that people are identical, but all people do in fact like to be treated well.

It seems morons such as yourself cannot comprehend that simple fact. Let me guess, you are a liberal wholely devouted to Obama.

Immie

Wow, I was going to agree with you but your last sentence is so off base that I'm flabbergasted.

One, SS if a rightwingnutter and a racist. Two, how are you doing unto others by making it out that he's a moron because he's a liberal? That is no different, really, than the dopes in this thread that make broad and negative statements about black people.

You're right. I apologize to you, the other liberals and to SS.

I guess I just didn't appreciate his rudeness to me for no reason at all. No excuse.

Immie

really?.....i have been in many threads with Marc and hundreds of them race was not even mentioned by Marc.....in the threads that race is mentioned....its usually some piece of shit like Ariux that will bring it up and then Marc is on the defensive.....i have never seen Marc ..unlike some posters here.....who i dont believe are black.....say that if your against Obama ...its BECAUSE he is black.....as far as i can remember Marc has never said this to any poster against Obama UNLESS that poster talks about Obama like Ariux does.....then its kinda obvious why he is against Obama.....but you would have to show me an example.....because i dont get that vibe from Marc......Salt Jones yea.....Dean most definitely........Lakota another one....not Marc....

Be honest and blunt.

Sensitive people will get emotional and take offense.
Logical people will understand a well presented argument and/or discussion.

Be honest and blunt.

Sensitive people will get emotional and take offense.
Logical people will understand a well presented argument and/or discussion.

All honesty and bluntness offends afro-shits, but not because they're sensitive. Those worthless animals are just so racist and stupid.

And when and where?

"Choirboy" or not the murder victim Trayvon Martin was wrecklessly gunned down in the prime of his youth for walking while black.
MarcATL

The perfect response to white people's vitriolic rage, MarcATL

Last edited:

"Choirboy" or not the murder victim Trayvon Martin was wrecklessly gunned down in the prime of his youth for walking while black.
MarcATL

The perfect response to white people's vitriolic rage, MarcATL

do you know what thread that was in?.....im not doubting you,its just i want to see what was said before the Marc quote came up....

Unfortunately racists, whether they're white or black, brown, or green are incapable of sitting down discussing issues.

Let's use Matthew, Ariux, and Speed Shooter for example. All three are incapable of actual intellectual dialogue nor are incapable of producing a sound argument without Google or using profanity. People like these three are the reason there is an over abundance of people with racist views. Those gullible and dumb enough, subscribe to their views. Those angry enough, justify their own personal ethnic hatred by highlighting what they say.

When a person says in the beginning of their sentence "Afro Shits" or "Negro" obviously they're not acknowledging the person, they're making an inflammatory remark to dehumanize the individual. When a person begins an argument using faulty statistics they too are incapable of coming to the table.

I always believe you should never say shit, you couldn't say in person.

Unfortunately racists, whether they're white or black, brown, or green are incapable of sitting down discussing issues.

Let's use Matthew, Ariux, and Speed Shooter for example. All three are incapable of actual intellectual dialogue nor are incapable of producing a sound argument without Google or using profanity. People like these three are the reason there is an over abundance of people with racist views. Those gullible and dumb enough, subscribe to their views. Those angry enough, justify their own personal ethnic hatred by highlighting what they say.

When a person says in the beginning of their sentence "Afro Shits" or "Negro" obviously they're not acknowledging the person, they're making an inflammatory remark to dehumanize the individual. When a person begins an argument using faulty statistics they too are incapable of coming to the table.

I always believe you should never say shit, you couldn't say in person.

you forgot to include yourself

When blacks can be honest about their racism then perhaps there could be an honest debate.

Hey I am black and in my previous post I acknowledged this fact. Here is food for thought:

When whites acknowledge their privilege then we can have an honest debate.

What privileges do I have that you don't?

Was the question too difficult for you?

I'm about to board a plane and I'll be offline for the weekend.

I look forward to reading your answer and perhaps try having an honest debate come Monday.

Have yourself a good weekend.

Adios!

Forum List

Back