🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's The Deal With Atlanta ????

uh guys this is whats wrong with the atlanta falcons team.and i will say again their defensive coordinater is whats wrong with them.The proof is in the pudding.They lost their last game of the year at HOME to the tampa bay bucs like 34 to 28 allowing a QB josh freeman who has now been benched because has turned out to be major disspaointment and to the jets last night 31-28 to a quarterback making only his FIFTH start.:lol: how much more evidence do people here need that the falcons defensive coordinater is the problem here?:cuckoo: they just got lucky last year lucking out scoring more than they gave up but its caught up with them now.till they get rid of that defensive coordinater,they will never make it to the superbowl.

Does the Defensive co-ordinater play on the field? Players make plays...not defensive co-ordinaters. Are Atlanta's defensive players rookies with no knowledge of where they need to be or what they have to do? They have been playing since pee wee league. They are the best players in college to get drafted. They STILL don't know how to tackle?

Ya it's the defensive co-ordinater... right... I didn't hear Richard Sherman blame the Seahawks DC after the loss in Indy when he got beat twice for long TDs... Maybe he is missing a good opportunity to pawn off his sucky plays on someone that doesn't suit up! :lol:

So, why don't you coach the Shehawks instead of Carroll if coaching doesn't really matter? The defensive coach works on placing, spacing, looking for patterns and on and on. I manage thirty plus people, I don't do all the work, but I'm the one responsible for all the results. He isn't managing his player to the best of their abilities.

We do. The last time the Saints were in the playoffs we knocked em out with that famous Lynch beast mode "earthquake" run.

Marshawn Lynch "Beast Mode" 67-yard TD run - best playoff run ever, in HD - YouTube

Also known as the "Hold My Dick Pic"

And the relevance to this season is?

It was querried whether the game with N O would be in Seattle. I believe it is a rellevant post in that the noise which caused a detectable earthquake from Lynch's TD run is still probably fresh in the minds of the Saints. Seattle has a much better defense now and instead of an irradic Matt Hasselbeck we have the unflappable Russell Wilson at the QB controls. Seattle had no buisness being in the playoffs three years ago ...what were they 9-7?

Coming up here to the Clink from New Orleans may mean nothing to you ...BUT to the Saints it has an ominous and frightening significance. :eek:

:evil:

The Saints are a much different team right now than they were at that time. They are actually playing good defense! The Saints! How strange is that? :lol:

And the relevance to this season is?

It was querried whether the game with N O would be in Seattle. I believe it is a rellevant post in that the noise which caused a detectable earthquake from Lynch's TD run is still probably fresh in the minds of the Saints. Seattle has a much better defense now and instead of an irradic Matt Hasselbeck we have the unflappable Russell Wilson at the QB controls. Seattle had no buisness being in the playoffs three years ago ...what were they 9-7?

Coming up here to the Clink from New Orleans may mean nothing to you ...BUT to the Saints it has an ominous and frightening significance. :eek:

:evil:

The Saints are a much different team right now than they were at that time. They are actually playing good defense! The Saints! How strange is that? :lol:

Players don't put as much into a two year old game, both teams are much better than that and a lot of football has been played, the Saints offense is as strong as two years ago, the defense...is off the hook good. It's like the Saints and Sean are punishing the NFL for the "bountygate" BS.

uh guys this is whats wrong with the atlanta falcons team.and i will say again their defensive coordinater is whats wrong with them.The proof is in the pudding.They lost their last game of the year at HOME to the tampa bay bucs like 34 to 28 allowing a QB josh freeman who has now been benched because has turned out to be major disspaointment and to the jets last night 31-28 to a quarterback making only his FIFTH start.:lol: how much more evidence do people here need that the falcons defensive coordinater is the problem here?:cuckoo: they just got lucky last year lucking out scoring more than they gave up but its caught up with them now.till they get rid of that defensive coordinater,they will never make it to the superbowl.

Does the Defensive co-ordinater play on the field? Players make plays...not defensive co-ordinaters. Are Atlanta's defensive players rookies with no knowledge of where they need to be or what they have to do? They have been playing since pee wee league. They are the best players in college to get drafted. They STILL don't know how to tackle?

Ya it's the defensive co-ordinater... right... I didn't hear Richard Sherman blame the Seahawks DC after the loss in Indy when he got beat twice for long TDs... Maybe he is missing a good opportunity to pawn off his sucky plays on someone that doesn't suit up! :lol:

So, why don't you coach the Shehawks instead of Carroll if coaching doesn't really matter? The defensive coach works on placing, spacing, looking for patterns and on and on. I manage thirty plus people, I don't do all the work, but I'm the one responsible for all the results. He isn't managing his player to the best of their abilities.

I just had some free time and was pulling the dudes chain. :lol: I like 9/11 but he says some wack shit and I thought I would tease him a scosh. :lol:

I think Carrolls experiment in coaching style is coming along just fine. Sherman took responsibility for last weeks missed plays and said he will learn from it and improve. That taking responsibility for your own play is central to Pete's coaching. He expects every game and play to be a "Championship" opportunity. The thing is that the guys in the other uniforms are being paid too. They are trying THIER best to win. SOOOooo... where besides the shear athleticism does the difference lie? Carroll has taken up something Russell Wilson brought to the team and that is ....

"The serparation is in the PREPARATION".

Carroll has incorporated much of Wilson's personal philosophy into his coaching mantras.

Russell Wilson is "ALL IN" with the Seahawks As Carroll is "ALL IN" with Russell Wilson..

The other palyers to a man have bought in to that philosophy also. I can't think of a more positive way to coach football or anything really.

No...I am not a better choice to lead my Seahawks to glory. I think I'll leave that task up to the professionals.

I just had some free time and was pulling the dudes chain. I like 9/11 but he says some wack shit and I thought I would tease him a scosh.

then I guess i know a lot of wacky people in my city then as well.:cuckoo:

Like i said,they ALSO agree with me that that defensive coordinater sucks and is the problem of that team so I'll pass that message on to them you think they are wacky.:lol:like they will really lose sleep over it.:lol:

Last edited:
I just had some free time and was pulling the dudes chain. I like 9/11 but he says some wack shit and I thought I would tease him a scosh.

then I guess i know a lot of wacky people in my city then as well.:cuckoo:

Like i said,they ALSO agree with me that that defensive coordinater sucks and is the problem of that team so I'll pass that message on to them you think they are wacky.:lol:like they will really lose sleep over it.:lol:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........:lol:

I just had some free time and was pulling the dudes chain. :lol: I like 9/11 but he says some wack shit and I thought I would tease him a scosh. :lol:

I think Carrolls experiment in coaching style is coming along just fine. Sherman took responsibility for last weeks missed plays and said he will learn from it and improve. That taking responsibility for your own play is central to Pete's coaching. He expects every game and play to be a "Championship" opportunity. The thing is that the guys in the other uniforms are being paid too. They are trying THIER best to win. SOOOooo... where besides the shear athleticism does the difference lie? Carroll has taken up something Russell Wilson brought to the team and that is ....

"The serparation is in the PREPARATION".

Carroll has incorporated much of Wilson's personal philosophy into his coaching mantras.

Russell Wilson is "ALL IN" with the Seahawks As Carroll is "ALL IN" with Russell Wilson..

The other palyers to a man have bought in to that philosophy also. I can't think of a more positive way to coach football or anything really.

No...I am not a better choice to lead my Seahawks to glory. I think I'll leave that task up to the professionals.

And no other team prepares like the Shehawks? Give me a break, no one studies the game like Manning, Andrew Luck is the same.

The defensive coach works on placing, spacing, looking for patterns and on and on. I manage thirty plus people, I don't do all the work, but I'm the one responsible for all the results. He isn't managing his player to the best of their abilities.[/QUOTE]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

that spells it out right there thats the problem with the atlanta falcons in the defensive cooordinater. the proof is in the pudding he is the problem,look at the KC chiefs.they have pretty much the same players from last year yet now they have a different defensive coordinater and they are a fearsome defense to be reckoned with when they were a joke last year.even the newspapers here in kc say sutton the defensive coordinater is responsible even more so than andy reid for the transformation of the defense.

AGAIN,i guarantee,you get a defenseive coordianter like sutton,romeo crennel or wade phillips down there,that defense is a force to be reckoned with.proof is in the pudding with the chiefs how important it is to have a defensive coordinater who knows something about what he is doing.:cuckoo:::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The defensive coach works on placing, spacing, looking for patterns and on and on. I manage thirty plus people, I don't do all the work, but I'm the one responsible for all the results. He isn't managing his player to the best of their abilities.

that spells it out right there thats the problem with the atlanta falcons in the defensive cooordinater. the proof is in the pudding he is the problem,look at the KC chiefs.they have pretty much the same players from last year yet now they have a different defensive coordinater and they are a fearsome defense to be reckoned with when they were a joke last year.even the newspapers here in kc say sutton the defensive coordinater is responsible even more so than andy reid for the transformation of the defense.

AGAIN,i guarantee,you get a defenseive coordianter like sutton,romeo crennel or wade phillips down there,that defense is a force to be reckoned with.proof is in the pudding with the chiefs how important it is to have a defensive coordinater who knows something about what he is doing.:cuckoo:::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

I think losing Julio Jones for the season has more to do with Atlanta's problems than thier defense. Without him they are totally SOL.

The defensive coach works on placing, spacing, looking for patterns and on and on. I manage thirty plus people, I don't do all the work, but I'm the one responsible for all the results. He isn't managing his player to the best of their abilities.

AGAIN,i guarantee,you get a defenseive coordianter like sutton,romeo crennel or wade phillips down there,that defense is a force to be reckoned with.proof is in the pudding with the chiefs how important it is to have a defensive coordinater who knows something about what he is doing.:cuckoo:::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think losing Julio Jones for the season has more to do with Atlanta's problems than thier defense. Without him they are totally SOL.[/QUOTE]

sorry all teams go through injurys,cant use that as an excuse unless its the quarterback position.you hear announcers say that all the time,this is the NFL,you have injurys,good teams overcome them.

thats WHY the team is playing so badly now because unlike a team like the hawks,they dont have a good defense to bail them out when their offense is struggling.

since they cant score points at will like they are used to and have over the years,they are losing now because they dont have a defense.The Hawks DO have a defense so they can afford to have games where they dont play well like the games against the Lambs and the titans.

I notice you played dodgeball as well dodging my fact that having a good defensive coordinater makes all the difference in the world,that the chiefs came back this year with pretty much the same group of players on defense,yet unlike last year,they NOW have a good defense.Its all because now they have a good defensive coordinater,the falcons dont.end of story.

and speaking of the falcons,that was the main reason i brought this thread back was because out hawks are playing them this week,The Hawks are very fortunate that they are playing a struggling team who's running game has been non existant all year long.

This team has no running game,no defense,if the hawks dont blow THIS team out in a blowout,you can use all the excuses you can think of but sorry,they wont go to the superbowl if they dont blow THIS crappy team away like others have done this year.

Last edited:

I think losing Julio Jones for the season has more to do with Atlanta's problems than thier defense. Without him they are totally SOL.

sorry all teams go through injurys,cant use that as an excuse unless its the quarterback position.you hear announcers say that all the time,this is the NFL,you have injurys,good teams overcome them.

thats WHY the team is playing so badly now because unlike a team like the hawks,they dont have a good defense to bail them out when their offense is struggling.

since they cant score points at will like they are used to and have over the years,they are losing now because they dont have a defense.The Hawks DO have a defense so they can afford to have games where they dont play well like the games against the Lambs and the titans.

I notice you played dodgeball as well dodging my fact that having a good defensive coordinater makes all the difference in the world,that the chiefs came back this year with pretty much the same group of players on defense,yet unlike last year,they NOW have a good defense.Its all because now they have a good defensive coordinater,the falcons dont.end of story.

and speaking of the falcons,that was the main reason i brought this thread back was because out hawks are playing them this week,The Hawks are very fortunate that they are playing a struggling team who's running game has been non existant all year long.

This team has no running game,no defense,if the hawks dont blow THIS team out in a blowout,you can use all the excuses you can think of but sorry,they wont go to the superbowl if they dont blow THIS crappy team away like others have done this year.[/QUOTE]

Dude...you have TOTALLY gone off the DEEP end !!!

"if the hawks dont blow THIS team out in a blowout,you can use all the excuses you can think of but sorry,they wont go to the superbowl"

Absolute RUBBISH !!!

Check THIS out... I don't think that the Hawks will BLOW OUT the Falcons on Sunday. I'm real sure that the Seahawks will win.. maybe by as much as two TDs. The first half should be close then Seattle will pull away in the second half to a COMFORTABLE win.

Seattle STILL has the O-Line issues it has had for the last 7 games.. with the exception that the 2nd stringers NOW have more experience and should play better than they did earlier on. They still won't have the GREAT protection for Wilson. They still won't have the dump truck sized holes for Lynch to pop through. BUT they won't let Wilson take the beating he took two weeks ago either. They will open ENOUGH holes for Lynch to have a good game.

I wouldn't be expecting any for real blow outs until the team comes back after the bye. THEN all bets are off. We should see some crazy high scores in three weeks right on through the playoffs and in the Superbowl.

This team has no running game,no defense,if the hawks dont blow THIS team out in a blowout,you can use all the excuses you can think of but sorry,they wont go to the superbowl if they dont blow THIS crappy team away like others have done this year.

Dude...you have TOTALLY gone off the DEEP end !!!

"if the hawks dont blow THIS team out in a blowout,you can use all the excuses you can think of but sorry,they wont go to the superbowl"

Absolute RUBBISH !!!

Check THIS out... I don't think that the Hawks will BLOW OUT the Falcons on Sunday. I'm real sure that the Seahawks will win.. maybe by as much as two TDs. The first half should be close then Seattle will pull away in the second half to a COMFORTABLE win.

Seattle STILL has the O-Line issues it has had for the last 7 games.. with the exception that the 2nd stringers NOW have more experience and should play better than they did earlier on. They still won't have the GREAT protection for Wilson. They still won't have the dump truck sized holes for Lynch to pop through. BUT they won't let Wilson take the beating he took two weeks ago either. They will open ENOUGH holes for Lynch to have a good game.

I wouldn't be expecting any for real blow outs until the team comes back after the bye. THEN all bets are off. We should see some crazy high scores in three weeks right on through the playoffs and in the Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

dodgeball again as always i see about the atlanta falcons the TOPIC of your thread.:lol:

Last year they had a high scoring offense to disguise their defencicys on defense but now that they DONT,they have been exposed as the horrible defense they are because of their coordinater.they cant disguise it anymore with an offense.

this is the thread about the falcons problems so the rest i am taking over to your hawks thread. AGAIN,the chiefs had a lousy defense last year with the same group of players they had this year but THIS year,they have a fearsome defense and its because they got a new cooridanter that knows what he is doing.the falcons defense will continue to blow games for them year after year keeping them from the superbowl as long as they have that defensive coordinater. Now that the offense isnt there thsi year to hide their defensive schemes,I expect they will finally fire that defenseive coordinater since he has been exposed.

Forum List

Back