What's the funniest thing you encountered today?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
This thread is for posting, not commenting on, the funniest thing you heard, saw, or came by today. Feel free to post different stuff on different days, or multiple things if you are having a really fun filled day.

The critical thing is that whatever you post must be something offered as jocular humor, and not as aspersive or castigatory humor. You have other threads for insulting folks. This one is just for laughs.

The funniest thing I heard today was a snippet of the rebroadcast of Anderson Cooper's "Ridiculist" from the beginning of 2015. Specifically, what he said that cracked me up was in response to the remarks of a man who is a member of a reality TV show cast My Husband's Not Gay, sitting with his wife on a sofa, remarked saying, among other things:

Man: "...I want to have kids. I want to be called "daddy" when I come home."
Mr. Cooper: "If you are a gay guy who wants to be called 'daddy,' you don't necessarily have to be married to a woman."

The segment can be found at the "rebroadcast" link above. The piece also contains a very funny quip by Ellen Degeneres.

Forum List

Back