🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's The Stupidest Thing A Democrat Said Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that your link shows one rape accusation, right?

Rape is a type of sexual assault in which penile penetration occurred during the assault. “Sexual assault” is a term used to describe unwanted physical sexual advances. These FOUR women in the article accused him of forcing himself on them when they did not want to be touched. And which one of these women “pulled out his dick and asked for sex”?

That is right. ONE rape accusation. You don't get to make up definitions of rape.

Exposing yourself & asking for sex is not rape. Not e en close. You are a total ass for suggesting they are the same.

When did I make up the definition of rape? Are you saying those incidents which didn’t involve penetration should be discounted?

Rape involves penetration while sexual assault involves unwanted advances without penetration—What's the difference between sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape?

You’re so bent on proving me wrong that you make baseless accusations like I’m making up definitions when I’m not... and then labeling me an ass even though I’m not guilty of making up anything... leading me to believe I’m wasting my time with you—which I suspected would be the case when I first responded to you but I figured if I approached you somewhat respectfully (which not a lot of people do here) maybe we could have a civil conversation.

No. I said there was one rape accusation.

You redefined Rape when you included the other three accusationsto make a total of four.

If you don;t know what the fuck you are posting, you should really STFU.

So who cares that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted these women is what you’re saying? Yes I misspoke when I said “rape” in my initial response but nowhere did I try to redefine it, but rather provided the correct definitions of each term. One doesn’t have to be raped to be sexually assaulted and sexual assault is a crime, yes?

Actually, there are 3 allegations of rape, Elizabeth Wellstone when he was at Oxford, Elizabeth Gracen when he was Arkansas Governor and Juanita Broaderick when he was the Attorney General of Arkansas....and those are 3 we know about. Any man who will rape 3 women has likely raped more.

I am certainly not surprised that you believe the "looted the White House" lie. Dumbfucks like you are so easily duped.

As you know, the Clinton's had to return many of the things they had stolen.

Clintons Began Taking White House Property a Year Ago

Clintons Return White House Furniture
  • By ABC NEWS
W A S H I N G T O N, Feb. 8,

Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

[...]

Their latest decision to send back $28,000 in gifts brings to $114,000 the value of items the Clintons have either decided to pay for or return.

trumps actions haven't directly lead to people being killed. Hers and obummers, did.
Is it a prerequisite to be uninformed and a dunderhead to be a mod?

Trump's response to four U.S. soldiers killed in Niger is already being compared to Benghazi

Really? The anti-Trump media couldn’t wait to compare the Niger situation to Benghazi? No way!
What Benghazi situation? You mean the situation where we spent four years investigating someone who was guilty of nothing, only to find out later that the investigators tried to frame that same person?

7e70f7da-a407-4e29-82ad-dcd6a51ace63%20%281%29-S.jpg

If you had a fucki8ng brain, you would know the Florida school had armed guards. Guards out gunned because weaklings like you have to own n AR-15.

The school had one armed guard who has been shown to have been afraid to enter the building and chose to hide.

If you had a fucki8ng brain, you would know the Florida school had armed guards. Guards out gunned because weaklings like you have to own n AR-15.

The school had one armed guard who has been shown to have been afraid to enter the building and chose to hide.
That's correct, he waited outside as did backup when they arrived. Too bad the sheriff hasn't been canned yet.

trumps actions haven't directly lead to people being killed. Hers and obummers, did.

Trump's response to four U.S. soldiers killed in Niger is already being compared to Benghazi

Really? The anti-Trump media couldn’t wait to compare the Niger situation to Benghazi? No way!
What Benghazi situation? You mean the situation where we spent four years investigating someone who was guilty of nothing, only to find out later that the investigators tried to frame that same person?

Your ignorance is astonishing.

If it were so obvious, why bother labeling them at all?

Your dickhead buddy said it was a gun free zone, asswipe.
All schools are gun free zones but exceptions are made for law enforcement to be inside to protect the kids, which the armed cop refused to do.

I am certainly not surprised that you believe the "looted the White House" lie. Dumbfucks like you are so easily duped.

As you know, the Clinton's had to return many of the things they had stolen.

Clintons Began Taking White House Property a Year Ago

• By ABC NEWS
W A S H I N G T O N, Feb. 8,

Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

[...]

Their latest decision to send back $28,000 in gifts brings to $114,000 the value of items the Clintons have either decided to pay for or return.

If they were gifted to them, how are they stolen. These were assumed to be gifted to them & not the White House.

All schools are gun free zones but exceptions are made for law enforcement to be inside to protect the kids, which the armed cop refused to do.
So there was a gun there. You asswipoes really need to get a fucking clue.

So there was a gun there. You asswipoes really need to get a fucking clue.
I don't quote follow you. What are you on about now? This topic is about stupid things liberals say, are you attempting to contribute to that mountain?

Here we go. Lets hand ourtt AR_125's to all those who enter our schools.

You fucking assholes rather have an AR-15 than alive children.

Dead kids are meaningless to Trumpettes.

Isn't there a minimum age for this site?

Wicked-S.jpg

Your ignorance is astonishing.

If it were so obvious, why bother labeling them at all?
It isn't a matter ignorance. It is a matter of identifying a situation for whom people like you are starving to place blame, for the person who you want to blame the most. And the reality is, that can't happen, because that desired person is not guilty. And posting pictures of those fallen as a weapon for this sick blame game, is about as low as it gets.

What policy would have prevented them [ISIS] from moving into Syria & gaining strength?

The US NOT pulling all our troops out leaving a vacuum for ISIS and Russia. Worked out well did it not?

This one is a doozy.....especially when you take Benghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg

I see you never read the final report on Benghazi.
H. Rept. 114-848 - FINAL REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON THE EVENTS SURROUNDING THE 2012 TERRORIST ATTACK IN BENGHAZI
Another dumbass thread, by an extreme dumbass.
Other than to gain more insight into the mind of the modern liberal partisans, I see no reason to have read it.
Do you know what "bi-partisan committee"means?

How was Mr T. I understand he was on your team.

Why do you think you need an AR-15?

Where in the Second Amendment does it say I can only possess a weapon if I NEED one. Oh, who decides if I NEED one or not? You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back