🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's up with all these violent white communists?

Aside from the several incidents of actual blacks from the BLM movement assaulting whites, the overwhelming violence from the left is being perpetuated by white antifa communists alongside the BLM marches.
I think the most probable cause for this violence is WAY too much soy in their diet. (Sarcasm alert.)

Where is all this indoctrination? My kids went to public schools in our little rural community. There was zero sign of it. Perhaps it's limited only to a few schools.

Public schools for sure, and, some are always drawn to violence or dictator type power. A lot of it is simply hate as well. They listen to too much of the propaganda then believe. They are easily manipulated low intelligence, democrats.

Education system. Media 99 percent biased liberals. Weak minded people that do not think for themselves. Basically the Democrat party has become a main stream Cult that rules the brain dead with lies and false promises. But they not really violent. If violence actually hit the streets say a decent sized counter protest of republicans these pussies would run for the hills and trample over their own protesters while doing it. They only brave when beating some trump supporter 20 on 1.

Education, media, pop culture and peer pressure already has these people thinking they're re-enacting the glorified 1960s civil rights era. Add to that mob mentality making them think they're invincible...even impervious to bullets.

Some of them become president.
Like the one we have now.
You have the greatest president now, than you will ever have. There is nobody better.

Who would of fought to bring jobs back to the USA? Not the Democrats. Where are all the nice democrat jobs? Only in Government. Not in the private sector.

Did you get a tax cut under Obama? Bush? Clinton? Bush? No! You hate Trump for the tax cut?

Trump is bringing troops home and ending our wars overseas. There is nobody that is more, anti-war than Trump. You like war?

Borders, you like open borders?

Low fuel prices, another benefit of Trump. Never saw gas so cheap under Obama and the Democrats.

How about our technology that has been transferred to China under Obama and Bush. Trump never would of done that and is putting a stop to transferring our technology.

I understand, you would rather live in a Motel 6 that Biden and Obama built than a Trump resort or luxury hotel.

Trumps name stands for greatness, and he will be remembered in history as great, despite you petty juvenile name calling and antics.

You have the greatest president now, than you will ever have. There is nobody better.
Thats a mighty low bar you have set.
Who would of fought to bring jobs back to the USA? Not the Democrats. Where are all the nice democrat jobs? Only in Government. Not in the private sector.
Couldn't care less. I have not stopped working since I was a teenager.
To be quite honest, with a few exceptions, American made products are trash. Too much emphasis on profit and not enough on quality.
Did you get a tax cut under Obama? Bush? Clinton? Bush? No! You hate Trump for the tax cut?
Don't need or want a tax cut.
Trump is bringing troops home and ending our wars overseas. There is nobody that is more, anti-war than Trump. You like war?
We are fighting two wars right here in America.
Borders, you like open borders?
Borders don't actually exist.
Low fuel prices, another benefit of Trump. Never saw gas so cheap under Obama and the Democrats.
It never stays at one price long enough.
I understand, you would rather live in a Motel 6 that Biden and Obama built than a Trump resort or luxury hotel.
Actually I would rather go camping.
Trumps name stands for greatness, and he will be remembered in history as great, despite you petty juvenile name calling and antics.
Highly unlikely but if you like Trump, you can have him. I'm glad he makes you happy.

Forum List

Back