What's Up With This?

Do you and other conservatives know that you're liars, or have you been doing it for so long you've become oblivious to it, just as you're oblivious to the truth.
Lying about what idiot? It's IN the news.
The premise of your thread is a lie.
Ya think? From the link...
It only took the US military about two hours to rescue the men after being first notified they had ejected from their plane.

File picture shows jet fighters of the Saudi Royal air force performing during a graduation ceremony …
The two men, who were rescued by an HH-60 helicopter from Djibouti, were in fit enough a condition to walk, the official added, citing initial reports.
.....................................................................................................
TWO men in TWO hours.Premise stands as asked.

Yes, your premise is entirely stupid. It makes no sense of any kind to anyone anywhere.
Well like I said you can always go to the NEXT thread. They got Kool-aid there for you!

Because air/sea pilot rescue is just like sending special forces to Libya.

Lying about what idiot? It's IN the news.
It only took the US military about two hours to rescue the men after being first notified they had ejected from their plane.

File picture shows jet fighters of the Saudi Royal air force performing during a graduation ceremony …
The two men, who were rescued by an HH-60 helicopter from Djibouti, were in fit enough a condition to walk, the official added, citing initial reports.
.....................................................................................................

Yes, your premise is entirely stupid. It makes no sense of any kind to anyone anywhere.
Well like I said you can always go to the NEXT thread. They got Kool-aid there for you!

Two people floating in a rather large sea VS four people trapped in a lone building. Do buildings move idiot? They needed to SEARCH for the pilots idiot. Obama KNEW where the four were idiot.

Two people floating in a rather large sea VS four people trapped in a lone building. Do buildings move idiot? They needed to SEARCH for the pilots idiot. Obama KNEW where the four were idiot.

I beg your pardon Admiral, I had no idea you were such a sophisticated tactician. Based on your level of military expertise, I'd be very surprised if the Pentagon hadn't already asked you to serve in an advisory role.

The president of the United States CAN rescue TWO muslim pilots bobbing around in the sea in TWO HOURS? TWO HOURS? Rescued and safe and that IDIOT CANNOT save FOUR men trapped on solid ground in one position in SIX HOURS?

ALL respect to our military but the president said there was nothing he could do about the FOUR in Libya. I call BULLS8IT.

US military rescues two Saudi pilots off Yemen coast official - Yahoo News
Your ignorance is exceeded only by your stupidity.
Talking about yourself again idiot?

Forum List

Back