What's with the 20+ year olds males being refugees?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
I mean, do they have no balls? Do they not care enough to fight for wherever they ran from? Why the hell are they running? And why are grown assed men running with their families instead of doing the same? Send the women and children out...but stay and fight! Or is that just a European thing where women and children get out first? Imagine the Titanic disaster. All the young guys running for the boats and letting the weaker folks sink. It's shameful.

And what the fuck are countries doing letting able bodied MEN..young and middle aged, in to begin with?

Is it just me or is something wrong with this picture?

it's pretty basic.
The west is the beacon of of civilization...White people created the best and most advanced civilization in history...other races resent our abilities and success and want to undermine and collapse what we created..They can't do it militarily so they invade and pose as "refugees" because they know the west has been weakened by communists and the radical left and they can more easily infiltrate..

I mean, do they have no balls? Do they not care enough to fight for wherever they ran from? Why the hell are they running? And why are grown assed men running with their families instead of doing the same? Send the women and children out...but stay and fight! Or is that just a European thing where women and children get out first? Imagine the Titanic disaster. All the young guys running for the boats and letting the weaker folks sink. It's shameful.

And what the fuck are countries doing letting able bodied MEN..young and middle aged, in to begin with?

Aside from your misunderstanding of the circumstances?

No. It's mainly cowardice on their part. There are a few jihadists in the mix, yes, but not the majority. What about those who ran but are old enough to be a MAN and protect their families and try to fix what is wrong even if that means bearing arms against their own countrymen but instead, tuck their balls between their legs and skeedaddle along with the women and small children. The better question is..why are they allowed in to these countries taking them in when all they do is sit in camps and whine? I mean...its been nothing but problems since they were allowed in. Complaining about the food, the location, beds not soft enough, yadda yadda. You don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You don't shit on the floor of your host that graciously let you in. And you damn sure don't hide under womens skirts.

(This of course does not pertain to 20 year olds who care for their siblings because their parents are either dead or stayed behind to fight for their homes).

They are running to the REAL war.

you have no idea what you are talking about. but i am sure you feel really strong behind your keyboard. pathetic

Wasn't aware you were a combat veteran. Or is it easy to talk tough from the cheap seats when you have a vagina?

The husband or father goes first in a refugee situation. That only makes sense. The father goes ahead of the family and establishes a safe place, and then sends for his family.

No point in exposing the entire family to an uncertain and risky flight across unfamiliar countries with hostile natives. An adult male can move more quickly and safely when unencumbered.

Then he puts down stakes in a safe place, and the family follows.

Not condemning or condoning taking in refugees, but it must be nice for you to know you'll never have to walk a mile in their shoes.

I see. So the guys on the titanic get on the boats to make it to safety while making sure the life boat won't sink.

That's bullshit and you know it. Real mean do not flee with their families. They send them to a known safe place in another country and stay behind to FIGHT for their OWN country.

But, that is just my opinion.

And for Old School...no. I doubt I would have to walk in their shoes because I wouldn't be walking. I'd be sending my kids where they are told they can come for safety, then stay behind with my man...if one existed that isn't a coward, and fight alongside him.

But that's me.

Hi Gracie :)

Actually kind of find your post sexist no office meant. Women can fight in the military just like men can.

Sex-based discrimination (ALL of said) is B.S. to me.

I see. So the guys on the titanic get on the boats to make it to safety while making sure the life boat won't sink.

That's bullshit and you know it. Real mean do not flee with their families.

You have no clue what you are talking about. You're just parroting a bullshit line you heard from the Ministries of Propaganda, and you know you are.

I, on the other hand, am speaking from 20 years experience in the military with many incidents of dealing with war refugee situations. Sometimes a refugee family can only scratch up enough money for one family member to escape. Then that family member earns enough money to finance the escape for the rest of the family. A male has a much better chance of landing a job.

Last edited:

The husband or father goes first in a refugee situation. That only makes sense. The father goes ahead of the family and establishes a safe place, and then sends for his family.

No point in exposing the entire family to an uncertain and risky flight across unfamiliar countries with hostile natives. An adult male can move more quickly and safely when unencumbered.

"Go make sure its safe in America while we stay here with the terrorists everyone pities us for"
lol

"Go make sure its safe in America while we stay here with the terrorists everyone pities us for"
lol
A young male has a much better chance of getting a job here. Especially since you bigots jump at your own shadows and freak out at the sight of a woman in a burqa. What chance would she have of getting a job all alone in this country?

Sometimes a family can only afford to finance one person's escape. It isn't a choice, asshole. So they send the one most likely to earn money to send back for the rest to escape.

lol
A young male has a much better chance of getting a job here. Especially since you bigots jump at your own shadows and freak out at the sight of a woman in a burqa. What chance would she have of getting a job all alone in this country?

Sometimes a family can only afford to finance one person's escape. It isn't a choice, asshole. So they send the one most likely to earn money to send back for the rest to escape.
Bullshit.
Real mean don't run AHEAD of their families. But you go ahead and keep making excuses for the cowards.

Americans killed by lightning in the US so far this year: 77.

Americans killed by Muslim terrorists in the US so far this year: 19.

Americans killed by Christian terrorists in the US so far this year: 18.

Americans killed by Americans in the US so far this year: 15,784.

If I were you pants shitters, I would stay inside. Lightning's gonna gitcha!

lol

Bullshit.
Real mean don't run AHEAD of their families. But you go ahead and keep making excuses for the cowards.
A real man does the best he can for his family. Stop regurgitating the piss being poured for you by your favorite Ministry of Truthiness.

You would leave your family in a dangerous country and flee to the USA on the lie that you come to make sure its safe then? I believe it. Pussy.

Forum List

Back