🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whats worse, getting a murder charge or getting rejected by girls?

jaredaldo13

Aug 29, 2017
If you had to go through one of these, which would you pick and why?

1) Get charged with murder. You are not guilty, but they have lots of evidence somehow and you could be jailed. You have to defend yourself in court

2) Get rejected by 10 different girls

which nightmare would you go through and why?

I've been rejected by 10 different girls. Sometimes in the same night. Still better than being charged with murder.

I've been rejected by 10 different girls. Sometimes in the same night. Still better than being charged with murder.
rejected by 10 girls in one night? How did you feel afterwards?
Also, any tips on how to get over rejection? Im scared as hell when talking to girls im afraid rejection would destroy and crush me

1) Get charged with murder. You are not guilty, but they have lots of evidence somehow and you could be jailed. You have to defend yourself in court

That's easy. Let ten girls reject me. Let a hundred girls reject me. Let a thousand girls reject me. The only one who matters said “yes” more than two decades ago.

ZSC_3909_1K.jpg

Only proposition girls who want to fuck you and you will not have to worry about getting rejected.

That's easy. Let ten girls reject me. Let a hundred girls reject me. Let a thousand girls reject me. The only one who matters said “yes” more than two decades ago.

View attachment 147455
Thats a great mindset. Focus on what truly matters! Good on you

rejected by 10 girls in one night?

Child's play. There was a global meeting of all 3.5 billion women on the planet and they voted unanimously to reject me.

And after reading the position paper they filed after their meeting, I can understand why.

They were perfectly justified, no doubt about that. I'm just amazed they were able to pull off the logistics of getting them all together to settle the question.

Forum List

Back