What's your favorite thing about women?

They're gifts from God. Except for libtard women who are succubi.

Good women fulfill a man's life by keeping the nest he builds neat and taking care of the kids.

It's really just that simple.

They are apt to prove to be of the race of the succubi, from whom a kissmeans death or worse.

The Balladists

Last edited:

Good women fulfill a man's life by keeping the nest he builds neat and taking care of the kids.

They are apt to prove to be of the race of the succubi, from whom a kissmeans death or worse.

The Balladists

"Succubi" huh? What an opening....

And incidentally, when you're unable to address any topic, even shit like "sex" or "happiness" without somehow twisting it into "libtards" ---- who, I put it to you, is playing the part of "tard"?

--- Zackley.

I love a lot of things about women. But if I have to pick one, it is her lips. If she can kiss me and the world goes away, I am content. For the moment at least.

The Balladists

If all you want them for is cleaning and raising children, hire staff. It is a pity you will never appreciate the wonder that is a strong, independent woman.

I like the little things they say...

"I'm not like those other women; I'm going to
show you a whole new level of emotional pain:

- First I'm gonna fuck all your friends
- Leave you $10,000 in debt
- Then talk you into giving me your car!"

If all you want them for is cleaning and raising children, hire staff. It is a pity you will never appreciate the wonder that is a strong, independent woman.
My first reaction when I read that:

Attachments

• Strong Black Woman.jpg
    Strong Black Woman.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 109

I don't really think you're a full blown moron so I will de-escalate my response.

Every lucid human being knows the genders are built differently for a reason.

Moonbat concepts of "equality" are insipid because the genders work well naturally. We have different traits just like the genders of every other species.

Moonbat perspectives diminish the role of women as if doing what they're designed to do is somehow reprehensible.

I say Long Live Women,

fuck moonbats.

She couldn't get a man anyway so it all works out.

Or it would if she didn't get pregnant 10 times by 7 different thugs and bring 4 of the little bastards to full gestation in order to get the benefits the democrooks offer.

Forgetting about that her life works out.

I don't really think you're a full blown moron so I will de-escalate my response.

Every lucid human being knows the genders are built differently for a reason.

Moonbat concepts of "equality" are insipid because the genders work well naturally. We have different traits just like the genders of every other species.

Moonbat perspectives diminish the role of women as if doing what they're designed to do is somehow reprehensible.

I say Long Live Women,

fuck moonbats.

Yeah, its nice to try and claim that genders are "designed" to do specific things. Especially when your gender isn't the one having to clean up after some ignorant neanderthal who thinks its still 1950.

No, my thoughts of equality do not diminish anyone. I am not saying a woman cannot stay home and care for the kids, keep the homefires burning ect ect. I am saying she can CHOOSE to do that if she wants.

Or it would if she didn't get pregnant 10 times by 7 different thugs and bring 4 of the little bastards to full gestation in order to get the benefits the democrooks offer.

I call you out as a troll. Nothing more than that.

Not every woman wants to spend her life cooking and cleaning for a man though. Not every man wants a woman to do that stuff for him.

One cannot base a society on those abhorrent individuals who are unwilling or unable to conform to societal standards.

Those who base their lives on societal expectations are doomed to be miserable sheep.

Those who base their lives on societal expectations are doomed to be miserable sheep.

Societal expectations exist for a reason. Traditions didn't arise simply because they were fun ir pleasant. In fact mist of them came to be to remind people of the necessity of unpleasant expectations in life.

I call you out as a troll. Nothing more than that.

I totally give flying fuck about your opinion too.

I have to wonder how many men don't really find the idea of being married to a live-in maid/mother-stand-in all that appealing. It can't be just me and WinterBorn, can it? :S

Forum List

Back