What's your favorite thing about women?

Yeah, its nice to try and claim that genders are "designed" to do specific things. Especially when your gender isn't the one having to clean up after some ignorant neanderthal who thinks its still 1950.

No, my thoughts of equality do not diminish anyone. I am not saying a woman cannot stay home and care for the kids, keep the homefires burning ect ect. I am saying she can CHOOSE to do that if she wants.

No you're not. You like every other bed wetter detest women who choose the natural role of the maternal provider. Just like you detest the men who win the affection of these angels.

You're the sort of jerk off who can't keep a girlfriend for more than a week or too because of your poor performance but you convince yourself it's someone else's fault.

I have to wonder how many men don't really find the idea of being married to a live-in maid/mother-stand-in all that appealing. It can't be just me and WinterBorn, can it? :S

I'm glad clowns like you pretend that you don't really want to marry a good woman.

It decreases the possibility that you'll reproduce.

Those who base their lives on societal expectations are doomed to be miserable sheep.

Societal expectations exist for a reason. Traditions didn't arise simply because they were fun ir pleasant. In fact mist of them came to be to remind people of the necessity of unpleasant expectations in life.

Traditions also arose because the strong could force their will on others. Our society has developed beyond that, to some degree. There was a time, not so long ago, thatwomen were property and a man could beat his wife if she disobeyed him. Those days, fortunately, are gone from our society. Now the women are as valued as the men.

Pity you missed those "good ol' days' when you could force women to be and do what you wanted.

I have to wonder how many men don't really find the idea of being married to a live-in maid/mother-stand-in all that appealing. It can't be just me and WinterBorn, can it? :S

I'm glad clowns like you pretend that you don't really want to marry a good woman.

I have married a good woman and reproduced 3 times. All three (2 boys and a girl) will stand in defiance of your antiquated and morally wrong ideas of marriage. As more and more women see their worth as more than a live-in maid/mother-stand-in, fewer and fewer women will be willing to succumb to such nonsense.

And why is it that a "good woman" can't be the bread winner? Why can't a "good woman" have a career and a life beyond that of a housekeeper? I am willing to bet you have hobbies and social interactions beyond your home life. Does your wife? (and no, play dates for the kids and going to the neighbor's for coffee does not count)

I think we just have different opinions about what constitutes a "good" woman. You clearly want someone who can cook and will pick up after you. That's fine, so long as you meet someone willing to do that. Personally I can clean up my own mess and refuse to let anyone else anywhere near my kitchen.

Yeah, its nice to try and claim that genders are "designed" to do specific things. Especially when your gender isn't the one having to clean up after some ignorant neanderthal who thinks its still 1950.

No, my thoughts of equality do not diminish anyone. I am not saying a woman cannot stay home and care for the kids, keep the homefires burning ect ect. I am saying she can CHOOSE to do that if she wants.

No you're not. You like every other bed wetter detest women who choose the natural role of the maternal provider. Just like you detest the men who win the affection of these angels.

You're the sort of jerk off who can't keep a girlfriend for more than a week or too because of your poor performance but you convince yourself it's someone else's fault.

LMAO!!! Oh please. Spare me your attempts as analysis. You couldn't BE more off.

I do not detest those women who choose that life. I respect their choices. It is you who demand that only one way is right and attempt to demean anyone not doing things exactly as you think they should.

As for my girlfriends leaving after a week, you are laughably wrong. And my "poor performance"? lol My "performance" is why they came back for visits after finding men like you. lol

I think we just have different opinions about what constitutes a "good" woman. You clearly want someone who can cook and will pick up after you. That's fine, so long as you meet someone willing to do that. Personally I can clean up my own mess and refuse to let anyone else anywhere near my kitchen.

I agree. Well, except for the part about not letting anyone else near my kitchen. In our house we cook together. And the meals we make are some of the best I've ever had. We each have our gifts.

Those who base their lives on societal expectations are doomed to be miserable sheep.

Societal expectations exist for a reason. Traditions didn't arise simply because they were fun ir pleasant. In fact mist of them came to be to remind people of the necessity of unpleasant expectations in life.

Traditions of that type are perpetuated by men who bask in their perceived superiority to women.

The reality is there have always been women who are superior to men. It took violence to "keep them in their place " however and slowly but surely that primitive ideal is going away.

What I love about women is their beauty, their humor, their intelligence and their strength.

And, if they're a good shot that's a plus!

Traditions of that type are perpetuated by men who bask in their perceived superiority to women.

The reality is there have always been women who are superior to men. It took violence to "keep them in their place " however and slowly but surely that primitive ideal is going away.

What I love about women is their beauty, their humor, their intelligence and their strength.

AMEN!!

That is one of the first things that attracted me to my girlfriend. This lady can shoot.

Clam chowder. This is the hands down, the single stupidest thread I ever read, Dumb- de -dumb .Why? Not because we are your sisters or your mothers. You boys love women alright.

Last edited:

AMEN!!

That is one of the first things that attracted me to my girlfriend. This lady can shoot.

Yup. When the chips are down its nice knowing that your back is covered. My wife can shoot and she's hell on wheels with edged weapons as well.

I almost pity the idiot who decides to take her on.

Clam chowder. This is the hands down, the single stupidest thread I ever read, Dumb- de -dumb .Why? Not because we are your sisters or your mothers. You boys love women alright.
To be fair, I kind of had higher hopes than just "she can cook for me" or "she picks up my shit". The same question on other fora yielded better responses.

Traditions also arose because the strong could force their will on others. Our society has developed beyond that, to some degree. There was a time, not so long ago, that women were property and a man could beat his wife if she disobeyed him. Those days, fortunately, are gone from our society. Now the women are as valued as the men.

Pity you missed those "good ol' days' when you could force women to be and do what you wanted.

Tge strong have always, will akways, abd should always Lord over the weak. That is the way of the world. YOUR society, which is tearing itself apart, has tried the equality thing and it's failed. There's a reason for that. Think about it.

It is unfortunate that I was born out of time.

I love my mother AND my father. I love my sister AND my brothers. That my sister and my mother are women is not why I love them.

Traditions also arose because the strong could force their will on others. Our society has developed beyond that, to some degree. There was a time, not so long ago, that women were property and a man could beat his wife if she disobeyed him. Those days, fortunately, are gone from our society. Now the women are as valued as the men.

Tge strong have always, will akways, abd should always Lord over the weak. That is the way of the world. YOUR society, which is tearing itself apart, has tried the equality thing and it's failed. There's a reason for that. Think about it.

It is unfortunate that I was born out of time.

The strong preying on the weak is not a positive. The failures in our world are not due to equality, but to greed, hatred and the fight against equality. Allowing women to decide for themselves is not a failure.

Forum List

Back