What's your favorite thing about women?

I think if most guys were honest their favorite thing about women would be a body part (but not their brain)

Women are individuals, each to be taken at face value.

Is it easy to find a physically attractive woman that you don't like? Of course!

Is it easy to find a bright, intelligent, productive woman that you don't like? Of course!

This thread has no answer - it's a matter of tastes and preferences that fluctuate moment to moment.

Initially for men, it's looks. It plays out online, attractive women get hit on more and get more attention.

Lasting relationships? Then the other stuff comes into play, but people ignore that thus, high divorce rates

I love a lot of things about women. But if I have to pick one, it is her lips. If she can kiss me and the world goes away, I am content. For the moment at least.
I feel that way about men. But many guys view kissing as a necessary evil to get to sex...

That is a damn shame too. I know what you mean. It is an art that some do not care about.

Ah, so you're a misogynist. That would explain your fear of women. Must suck when they're better at something than you. And ultimately the goal is to find a woman who is an equal partner. I too took 40 years before I found a woman I wanted to marry. Of course I dated a whole hell of a lot more!

No wonder you're a "crotchety old man", you're a full blooded asshole. They are usually miserable pricks so no one wants to be around them. Hopefully you'll evolve before it's too late.

Again, not fear but disgust. I go out of my way to avoid most interactions with them so your concept of hem being better than me at something is immaterial.

My ultimate goal was to find a woman who understood her place in the world and was willing to accept it. I dated sbout a dozen women in my 40 years before finding my wife. Thats the number who made it all th5r way through the first date. Roughly half that number got a second date.

Tgere is no evolving here because nithi g is wrong. Aby children we have will be taught tgus lifestyke as well.

I feel that way about men. But many guys view kissing as a necessary evil to get to sex...

The problem is,that too many men consider sex necessary to begin with. It cliuds their judgement about women and relationships in general.
It's nice to hear from you, has been awhile....I need to be with a man with low testosterone....

Ah, so you're a misogynist. That would explain your fear of women. Must suck when they're better at something than you. And ultimately the goal is to find a woman who is an equal partner. I too took 40 years before I found a woman I wanted to marry. Of course I dated a whole hell of a lot more!

No wonder you're a "crotchety old man", you're a full blooded asshole. They are usually miserable pricks so no one wants to be around them. Hopefully you'll evolve before it's too late.

Again, not fear but disgust. I go out of my way to avoid most interactions with them so your concept of hem being better than me at something is immaterial.

My ultimate goal was to find a woman who understood her place in the world and was willing to accept it. I dated sbout a dozen women in my 40 years before finding my wife. Thats the number who made it all th5r way through the first date. Roughly half that number got a second date.

Tgere is no evolving here because nithi g is wrong. Aby children we have will be taught tgus lifestyke as well.

Their place?? And what "place" would that be?

The problem is,that too many men consider sex necessary to begin with. It cliuds their judgement about women and relationships in general.
not me; i no longer even want to waste time talking to chics if i already know they are not going to be doing me; it is why prefer to stimulate my "intellectual stimulation button" online for free, on websites like these.

but, that attitude Only lasts until i rent some quality time with Ginger. then, i am a happy camper again, regardless of all of the free chics that only want to lie to me only want to let me miss my turn.

and, i even put my requests in writing, unlike those "social cowards" that have soo much practice and such high numbers.

i almost want to study the law of large numbers with women, and equality.

I think if most guys were honest their favorite thing about women would be a body part (but not their brain)

Non evolved morons I would agree. However, intelligent men realize there is more to a relationship than mere sex.

Much more.

That's certainly where this thread went. A shame.
Reality. Only unattractive men and losers like women for their personality or intelligence

Untrue. Shallow men. I used to be handsome and dated lots of comely women but married a woman who was pretty but very smart because after a nice bout of sex it is essential to me to have a woman I can TALK to.

I dated plenty of gorgeous ladies, but many were dumb. That gets boring.

I'll take pretty and smart over gorgeous and dumb any day of the week.

Yes, fear. You are shallow and insecure. So, with your innate hatred of women you had find a woman who was a mouse so that you can feel superior.

pretty sad actually.

Yes, fear. You are shallow and insecure. So, with your innate hatred of women you had find a woman who was a mouse so that you can feel superior.

I do not fear ir gate women. Feminists on the other hand, are the scum of the Earth and deserve nothing more than a long, painful death and a shallow, unmarked grave.

By age 15 I knew the sirt of woman I wanted to marry. It took ne a quarter century to find one. I could probably have converted a couple of the others in-between but I wanted one who had accepted her place in the wirkd on her own. Thankfully I found one.

I do not fear ir gate women. Feminists on the other hand, are the scum of the Earth and deserve nothing more than a long, painful death and a shallow, unmarked grave.
Look, I get it. People like Anita Sarkeesian and Amanda Marcotte suck. That doesn't mean the original idea was bad. It just means the movement lost its purpose after largely accomplishing its goals and had to become more extreme to justified its continued existence. Nobody deserves to die for that.

By age 15 I knew the sirt of woman I wanted to marry. It took ne a quarter century to find one. I could probably have converted a couple of the others in-between but I wanted one who had accepted her place in the wirkd on her own. Thankfully I found one.
Good for you I guess. Maybe her too, depending on how much she's really okay with the man who swore to love her thinking she's nearly worthless and undeserving of respect or rights.

That's certainly where this thread went. A shame.
Reality. Only unattractive men and losers like women for their personality or intelligence
hey; i was "trying something new" simply due to my low numbers and lack of practice. :p
Yeah? What "New" thing were you trying?

Forum List

Back