What's your favorite thing about women?

Truly pitiful. That you think you gained something, when you actually have missed the entire point. I pity you.

We both gained quite a bit. Different things but that's what we were looking for.

I find a loveless marriage to be one of the saddest things I can imagine. But then, you have already voiced your opinion of love. I guess misery is your preferred way of life.

I find a loveless marriage to be one of the saddest things I can imagine. But then, you have already voiced your opinion of love. I guess misery is your preferred way of life.

It's not misery. We both get what we need out of the arrangement and that helps us get done the things we can't or won't do for ourselves.

It's not misery. We both get what we need out of the arrangement and that helps us get done the things we can't or won't do for ourselves.

The fact that your marriage is an arrangement to get things done shows you have missed the point.

That you have never experienced the real love of a woman, and felt the same in return, is simply sad.

The fact that your marriage is an arrangement to get things done shows you have missed the point.

That you have never experienced the real love of a woman, and felt the same in return, is simply sad.

Love is not an emotion I have any interest in. It weakens the mind and the expectation of Mirality by introducing unnecessary emotions,into the mix. I have never loved ANYONE in my life. Not even myself.

I really enjoy women, but I have had all the wedded bliss that I can stand; so, I would have to add, I wouldn't want to marry one.

Yeah, I won't marry again. But then, my girl is not interested in matrimony either. The license is just paperwork.

Exactly. One of the first questions I asked my sweetie after I met her was, 'Are you ever going to marry again?". When she replied, "No", I told her, "In that case, I love you!".

After that, we have been together for the last 5 years!

I really enjoy women, but I have had all the wedded bliss that I can stand; so, I would have to add, I wouldn't want to marry one.

Yeah, I won't marry again. But then, my girl is not interested in matrimony either. The license is just paperwork.

Exactly. One of the first questions I asked my sweetie after I met her was, 'Are you ever going to marry again?". When she replied, "No", I told her, "In that case, I love you!".

Call me when (if) it's 20

Love is not an emotion I have any interest in. It weakens the mind and the expectation of Mirality by introducing unnecessary emotions,into the mix. I have never loved ANYONE in my life. Not even myself.
Damn. This went from questionable to just depressing.

Call me when (if) it's 20

That's the beauty of it. It could end next week, if either of us want it to, without all the grief. Freedom, my dear, freedom!

No, it does not weaken the mind. It opens your mind to new and more positive things.

I do not doubt you have never loved yourself. That is quite clear.

Showing how ignorant you are of history as well. Marriage for love that involved the ruling elite was rare because of all of the politics involved with who owned what and who would inherit once the father, brother, etc died. For the normal people though, it was the norm.

Who cares what the peons and serfs did. That's irrelevant.

You're a peon now so that's why it is relevant.

[Right, because you are royalty and married because of politics and to form alliances. lmao

It wasnt hust the Royals and Landed Barons. It was the merchant and artisan class as well much of the time.

My marriage is effectively a business partnership. Each individual has well defined responsibilties and duties. We each have areas of the partnership that we are in charge of. That's what we were looking for and what we were able to find.

The wealthy ones who were trying to marry their daughters off to some noble house so that the merchant family could then become enobled. And once again, you're neither wealthy, nor noble. Just an apparent jerk.

No, it does not weaken the mind. It opens your mind to new and more positive things.

Yes it does weaken the mind. How many husbands could easily put 2 in the chest of their wife if she ever came after him? Pribably few..... the "love" would make them hesitate and that proves my point.

Nit just myself, ANYONE or ANYTHING.

So

Yes it does weaken the mind. How many husbands could easily put 2 in the chest of their wife if she ever came after him? Pribably few..... the "love" would make them hesitate and that proves my point.

Nit just myself, ANYONE or ANYTHING.

So you contend that not shooting someone is a sign of weakness? You are one sick fucker.

Damn. This went from questionable to just depressing.

Not really. Life is not about fun ir pleasure. Definitely not about the false concept of Love

YOUR life is not about fun or pleasure or love. Do not try to drag the rest of the world into that bland cesspool you call a life.

Life certainly CAN be about fun and pleasure. And love certainly SHOULD be the central theme in life.

what is life without love? i look back at all the poor choices i have made in life....i loved wrong....i loved hard....i loved strong....love doesnt require much....it doesnt depend on much....i have loved thru bad times and been loved thru bad times....i would rather die in my husbands arms than live without his love...

Forum List

Back