What's your favorite thing about women?

I think if most guys were honest their favorite thing about women would be a body part (but not their brain)

Non evolved morons I would agree. However, intelligent men realize there is more to a relationship than mere sex.

Much more.
Most intelligent men I have found just want to put me down...

I'm pretty sure that's in the standard vows. You said you were married. It seemed safe to assume you give a shit about your wife of all people.

We didn't use the standard vows. Realize that marriage for "love" is nit Traditional. Until the 14th Century it was unheard of and was still not totally common as we ended the 19th Century.

Things I like about my wife...

Her sheer physical beauty. I'm not exaggerating when I say she's a 10. She's a total fox.

Her personality and sense of humor. She's easy going and fun to joke around with.

Her intelligence. She's in medical school going for dual masters degrees. So she's got smarts.

When a woman is very intelligent and a great conversationalist, that's the formula for some mentally stimulating conversation rather than small talk all the time.

Her talent. She can draw, dance, sing and play guitar excellently. She attended a school for the performing arts from 7th to 12th grade.

Her passion and libido. We have very frequent and great sex.

So what is my favorite thing about her? The whole package!

I think if most guys were honest their favorite thing about women would be a body part (but not their brain)

Non evolved morons I would agree. However, intelligent men realize there is more to a relationship than mere sex.

Much more.

You seem like an interesting woman with plenty to offer. I am an intelligent man. I don't feel any need to put you down.

I'm pretty sure that's in the standard vows. You said you were married. It seemed safe to assume you give a shit about your wife of all people.

We didn't use the standard vows. Realize that marriage for "love" is nit Traditional. Until the 14th Century it was unheard of and was still not totally common as we ended the 19th Century.

So you got a servant for the cost of room & board. Shrewd business deal. But a sad way to live.

If you think love is simply "useless emotional crap" I pity you.

Much more.

Then they are insecure assholes like our dear crotchety old man here.

Showing how ignorant you are of history as well. Marriage for love that involved the ruling elite was rare because of all of the politics involved with who owned what and who would inherit once the father, brother, etc died. For the normal people though, it was the norm.

Showing how ignorant you are of history as well. Marriage for love that involved the ruling elite was rare because of all of the politics involved with who owned what and who would inherit once the father, brother, etc died. For the normal people though, it was the norm.

Who cares what the peons and serfs did. That's irrelevant.

Who cares what the peons and serfs did. That's irrelevant.

Right, because you are royalty and married because of politics and to form alliances. lmao

[Right, because you are royalty and married because of politics and to form alliances. lmao

It wasnt hust the Royals and Landed Barons. It was the merchant and artisan class as well much of the time.

My marriage is effectively a business partnership. Each individual has well defined responsibilties and duties. We each have areas of the partnership that we are in charge of. That's what we were looking for and what we were able to find.

[Right, because you are royalty and married because of politics and to form alliances. lmao

It wasnt hust the Royals and Landed Barons. It was the merchant and artisan class as well much of the time.

My marriage is effectively a business partnership. Each individual has well defined responsibilties and duties. We each have areas of the partnership that we are in charge of. That's what we were looking for and what we were able to find.

Truly pitiful. That you think you gained something, when you actually have missed the entire point. I pity you.

Forum List

Back