🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wheel of Death acrobat dies at Cirque du Soleil

They had no business picking him up and moving him like that.

That is what I thought when I saw this. Nevertheless, the whole situation speaks of craziness

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

When he fell, everybody thought he was dead. Therefore, I felt it did his act justice to fashion him as "dying." He wasn't using a net, was he? People that fall from that height in an awkward manner almost always die.

At the time of the news report I posted, nobody knew if he would live or die.

So you knowingly lied about it.

Not really. I said that "he dies," present tense, which has no implications past or present. He probably did die and was revived.

Which is a very useful insight into why rw's believe Rand Paul, Lyin'Ryan and other dishonest Rs are actually telling the truth.

Note - If you ever have someone hurt and can make a decision about what happens next, do not move him.

Oh yeah, and don't pull the knife out either.

LOL

When he fell, everybody thought he was dead. Therefore, I felt it did his act justice to fashion him as "dying." He wasn't using a net, was he? People that fall from that height in an awkward manner almost always die.

Cirque du Soleil performer falls in 'Wheel of Death' act
Huh?

You posted the US News article in your OP -- not the other one you just quoted there. [Which has another performer dying -- four months earlier, a 'she," and the difference in drop some 74 feet less.]

The article you posted said right in it - he was alive and "in stable condition Saturday, and was expected to be released in the next few days."

" I felt it did his act justice to fashion him as "dying." -- Whay in the hayell?

I don't know why the site allows blatant lies in OP titles. They're unfair to the reader, bad for the rep of the site and almost always a bait and switch of some sort.

:eusa_hand:

You have no appreciation of the topic of this thread, which is circus acrobatics which, of course, contains an element of magic in it. For all we know, the performer purposely slipped and fell to create a grand performance, where he dies and cheats death.

Creepy video.

But your linked story does not match the title of this thread.

The article said the performer was alive "in stable condition Saturday, and was expected to be released in the next few days."

On Tuesday, safety officials announced plans to cite Cirque du Soleil and the MGM after investigators concluded 31-year-old Sarah Guillot-Guyard fell 94 feet to the floor below on June 29 when a wire rope she was suspended from was severed due to her rapid ascent.

Guillot-Guyard was the first Cirque du Soleil performer to die in an onstage accident in the company's 29-year history.
Huh?

You posted the US News article in your OP -- not the other one you just quoted there. [Which has another performer dying -- four months earlier, a 'she," and the difference in drop some 74 feet less.]

The article you posted said right in it - he was alive and "in stable condition Saturday, and was expected to be released in the next few days."

" I felt it did his act justice to fashion him as "dying." -- Whay in the hayell?

You're trying too hard. I posted about the article about the first death to show there was a similar accident just recently.

Don't they train Cirque performers in Basic first aid? The guy fell and someone dragged him off stage? WTF You don't move an injured person unless their life is in danger because of where they landed and then you try to move them as uniformly and as little as possible.

Last edited:

Huh?

You're trying too hard. I posted about the article about the first death to show there was a similar accident just recently.
Wow. You really suck at this internet thing, eh?

Huh?

Wow. You really suck at this internet thing, eh?

Or you're looking for something that isn't there. :cuckoo:

Have you even watched the video?

I don't know why the site allows blatant lies in OP titles. They're unfair to the reader, bad for the rep of the site and almost always a bait and switch of some sort.

Because it's about traffic. And salacious titles = hits = traffic = money which is the reason it is here.

Which is a very useful insight into why rw's believe Rand Paul, Lyin'Ryan and other dishonest Rs are actually telling the truth.

You guys have to drag this shit into every thread don't you?

Forum List

Back