🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a Cashier Said She Should’ve Had an Abortion, This Mom Had an Awesome Response

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The flaw of the pro-abortion argument, in one encounter:

A mommy blogger only identified as Sherry wrote on her blog, Hand Me Downs, about her encounter with a cashier over her son, who has Down syndrome.

Sherry started her post by writing about her two-year old son, Gabe, who acts like, well, most two-year olds. He’s curious, throws tantrums, and loves music. Sometimes, she even forgets that her son has Down syndrome.

Then she went to the store:

Like the cashier that gave me sad eyes and spit poison in a whisper,

“I bet you wish you had known before he came out. You know they have a test for that now…”

Shock, horror, hurt and fury coursed through my body. I considered jerking her over the register and beating her senseless. I looked her up and down, I could take her….

But instead of lashing out at the cashier, she did this:

Instead I used whit (sic): I smiled a crazy lady smile “I know right?! It’s so much harder to get rid of them once they come out. Believe ME I’ve tried…” Jackpot! Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

Last edited:

A mommy blogger only identified as Sherry wrote on her blog, Hand Me Downs, about her encounter with a cashier over her son, who has Down syndrome.

Sherry started her post by writing about her two-year old son, Gabe, who acts like, well, most two-year olds. He’s curious, throws tantrums, and loves music. Sometimes, she even forgets that her son has Down syndrome.

“I bet you wish you had known before he came out. You know they have a test for that now…”

Shock, horror, hurt and fury coursed through my body. I considered jerking her over the register and beating her senseless. I looked her up and down, I could take her….

Instead I used whit (sic): I smiled a crazy lady smile “I know right?! It’s so much harder to get rid of them once they come out. Believe ME I’ve tried…” Jackpot! Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

I leaned over the register and whispered to her,

“What you’re saying is that it’s okay for me to kill him while he’s inside, but not outside? In my book there isn’t a difference. For the record, we knew EVERYTHING about him during my pregnancy. He is our son now and he was our son then. There is no way in hell that I would let any harm come to either of my children. Including during the time that they’re so ridiculously considered disposable.”

Whether a person is tall or short, black or white, and does or doesn’t have a disability, their life is precious. Destroying that life before it begins would deny the world a chance to see incredible kids like Gabe live up to their fullest potential.​
It is really no one's business to tell someone else whether they should or should not have had an abortion. That is what I take away from your OP.

A cashier, huh?

You mean she WORKS for a living? To support herself and her kid.

Unlike the OP and the meddling "mother" who do not support her or her child.

Teenagers like the OP really have no business meddling in other people's business. Neither does that woman.

MYOB.

BTW, is the OP so stupid he actually thinks this idiotic little rant belongs in "Politics"? Someone needs to educate the little twerp.

Who's funding the additional healthcare and education costs for the Downs kid?

Most eloquent argument I've ever heard in favor of Obama's Death Panels!

That's why the liberal fanatics favor them.

The liberals feel that if they can get Government to sanction the kid's death, then it isn't the liberals' fault any more.

They don't care whether the kid dies. Only if the liberal gets blamed for it.

Who's funding the additional healthcare and education costs for the Downs kid?
You know that i fucked your mom so im your real father. If i was by you id paddle your ass till you screamed.
s6hp9l.gif

“What you’re saying is that it’s okay for me to kill him while he’s inside, but not outside? In my book there isn’t a difference. For the record, we knew EVERYTHING about him during my pregnancy. He is our son now and he was our son then. There is no way in hell that I would let any harm come to either of my children. Including during the time that they’re so ridiculously considered disposable.”

Whether a person is tall or short, black or white, and does or doesn’t have a disability, their life is precious. Destroying that life before it begins would deny the world a chance to see incredible kids like Gabe live up to their fullest potential.​

We really have no way to know if this story is true or is just creation of a blogger trying to gain some page views. Sadly, while I'd like to dismiss this as most probably a hoax on account of the mind boggling degree of stupidity such a cashier would have to possess, humanity is becoming more and more stupid every day.

I hope it's a fake story. And if it's real, I hope the mother spoke with a manager before leaving, and that she was fired on the spot.

Teenagers like the OP really have no business meddling in other people's business. Neither does that woman.

Interesting you should say that. You want government out of your life, but beg it to ensure your reproductive rights.

Oh well, only Democrats expect to have things both ways.

C&P the article, please.

I don't go to "external redirect" pages.

C&P the article, please.

I did. Full article CP'd right there for your reading pleasure.

It is really no one's business to tell someone else whether they should or should not have had an abortion. That is what I take away from your OP.
That's not what she told the other woman. Not even close.
Since you opened the door to minding one's own business.
It is no one's business how much one earns or how they spend or save it.....
See where we are going here?

C&P the article, please.

I did. Full article CP'd right there for your reading pleasure.
I just see a link to click on, and get a warning from USMB saying it will redirect me to some place that they have no control over.

I did that once, and got a blackscreen and had to restore the computer to factory settings to get back on.

A cashier, huh?

You mean she WORKS for a living? To support herself and her kid.

Unlike the OP and the meddling "mother" who do not support her or her child.

MYOB.

BTW, is the OP so stupid he actually thinks this idiotic little rant belongs in "Politics"? Someone needs to educate the little twerp.
I am glad this thread has you libs foaming at the mouth.
BTW, the "mother" most likely has a husband who is talented enough that his earnings are such that it allows the "mother' to be one full time and be able to stay home with her child.

Forum List

Back