🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a Cashier Said She Should’ve Had an Abortion, This Mom Had an Awesome Response

I am so sick of radical RWs saying they want every frikken fetus to live while voting against decent nutrition, food stamps, education for real, live children.

Tell me, what is worse for the child? Being slaughtered in the womb, or living a life of poverty and incessant reliance on the government? Either way, the child has no future. Please, speak as the barbarian you are.

People who don't "have skin in the game", like the sheltered and ignorant kid who started this thread, have no right to control those who are the front lines.

So, the child has 'no skin in the game?' What if your parents had regarded you in the same way you regard unborn 'fetuses?' I guarantee you wouldn't be sitting there typing such vile garbage.

I'm not the one whose sheltered. You're the one being spoon fed these lies by your radical far left establishment. You throw up your ignorance to shield yourself from reality.

Step up to the plate or get out of the way of the adults who actually face grown up decisions every day.

That's quite ironic coming from you. One of the biggest trolls on this board and you have the gall to lecture someone else about adult decisions? I bet you can't even tie your own shoes without asking government to help you.

Downs syndrome children/adults are the most delightful people! They are wonderful to be around, seldom depressed, always chipper with a smile on their face. I have wondered if they have a better life than we do.

I agree 100%. They have pure hearts! :wink: If I were 10 years younger, I'd try to adopt a down syndrome baby.

Last edited:
You said this in the context of a woman having or not having a disabled child:

It's funny how it goes from being 'her body, her decision' on the abortion debate, but she has absolutely no self control or decision making abilities on the birth control / safe sex debate. Apparently these idiots think they're just so irresistible that a woman would never dream of telling them to fuck off, that's it's her body and she's not risking a pregnancy for them to take one minute to get off.

No, actually I did not. It was a general statement regarding a liberal's stance on women being helpless victims and unable to make decisions when it comes to sex and birth control versus how it's 'her body, her decision' when it comes to abortion. In one scenario they paint a helpless victim who just can't help herself from having unprotected sex, and in the next scenario she's a strong woman who's able to make intelligent choices regarding her 'reproductive choices'. Why is she unable to make intelligent and mature choices when it comes to having unprotected sex, but she suddenly can when it comes to killing her child?

No one is for killing children. LOL!

Given how liberal you are, I find that statement hard to believe--coming from you.

I wish you'd spend as much time worrying about hungry children instead of fetuses.

Coming from someone who treats animals with more reverence...

Coming from someone who claims to care about the life of the child outside of the womb and who would completely disregard it while inside...

Coming from someone who claims to be compassionate, yet would mercilessly slaughter a child in the womb for the sake of convenience....

One thing though, the hunger is just as strong in the unborn child as it is for the one who has already met this world.

I wish you would spend more time appreciating the sanctity of life rather than of taking it to appease your twisted sense of 'compassion.'

EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THIS IRRATIONAL POSTING! LOL! Holy shit.

No, actually I did not. It was a general statement regarding a liberal's stance on women being helpless victims and unable to make decisions when it comes to sex and birth control versus how it's 'her body, her decision' when it comes to abortion. In one scenario they paint a helpless victim who just can't help herself from having unprotected sex, and in the next scenario she's a strong woman who's able to make intelligent choices regarding her 'reproductive choices'. Why is she unable to make intelligent and mature choices when it comes to having unprotected sex, but she suddenly can when it comes to killing her child?

No one is for killing children. LOL!

Given how liberal you are, I find that statement hard to believe--coming from you.

I wish you'd spend as much time worrying about hungry children instead of fetuses.

Coming from someone who treats animals with more reverence...

Coming from someone who claims to care about the life of the child outside of the womb and who would completely disregard it while inside...

Coming from someone who claims to be compassionate, yet would mercilessly slaughter a child in the womb for the sake of convenience....

One thing though, the hunger is just as strong in the unborn child as it is for the one who has already met this world.

I wish you would spend more time appreciating the sanctity of life rather than of taking it to appease your twisted sense of 'compassion.'

EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THIS IRRATIONAL POSTING! LOL! Holy shit.

Come look at this person posting in all caps. Holy shit.

I am so sick of radical RWs saying they want every frikken fetus to live while voting against decent nutrition, food stamps, education for real, live children.

Tell me, what is worse for the child? Being slaughtered in the womb, or living a life of poverty and incessant reliance on the government? Either way, the child has no future. Please, speak as the barbarian you are.

People who don't "have skin in the game", like the sheltered and ignorant kid who started this thread, have no right to control those who are the front lines.

So, the child has 'no skin in the game?' What if your parents had regarded you in the same way you regard unborn 'fetuses?' I guarantee you wouldn't be sitting there typing such vile garbage.

I'm not the one whose sheltered. You're the one being spoon fed these lies by your radical far left establishment. You throw up your ignorance to shield yourself from reality.

Actually, as I have written before, my parents did think of me that way. My mother used to say that if she had known about abortion in 1946, I would not have been born. But, that's not the point. Nor is it really germane that you are an inexperience, sheltered child who lives a life of fantasy comic book heroes and video games where life's battles are fought and won with cardboard swords.

When you have made the decision to either bear or abort a terribly, horribly, sadly misshapen, deformed, handicapped fetus, you still will not have the right to tell others what they should do.

TemplarKormac You yourself have admitted (even posted a photo!) you are fat and lazy and do nothing to earn your own keep. Even though I have earned my own way since the age of 13 and even though I find it personally repugnant, you are welcome to live off others - even old ladies - if that's what you think Real Men do -- but you certainly do not have the right to tell others how to live.

Simply put, you have not earned that right.

Last edited:
The flaw of the pro-abortion argument, in one encounter:

A mommy blogger only identified as Sherry wrote on her blog, Hand Me Downs, about her encounter with a cashier over her son, who has Down syndrome.

Sherry started her post by writing about her two-year old son, Gabe, who acts like, well, most two-year olds. He’s curious, throws tantrums, and loves music. Sometimes, she even forgets that her son has Down syndrome.

Then she went to the store:

Like the cashier that gave me sad eyes and spit poison in a whisper,

“I bet you wish you had known before he came out. You know they have a test for that now…”

Shock, horror, hurt and fury coursed through my body. I considered jerking her over the register and beating her senseless. I looked her up and down, I could take her….

But instead of lashing out at the cashier, she did this:

Instead I used whit (sic): I smiled a crazy lady smile “I know right?! It’s so much harder to get rid of them once they come out. Believe ME I’ve tried…” Jackpot! Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

The Cashier should STFU and mind her own business. That is disgusting what she said.

Privacy goes both ways.

Whatever parents decide, it's a heartbreaking decision either way.

Both sides need to STAY OUT OF THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE.

Any Child is a blessing.

And...

An Abortion in some cases, can be a compassionate decision.

But it's not for me to say unless it's my wife and unborn child.

The flaw of the pro-abortion argument, in one encounter:

A mommy blogger only identified as Sherry wrote on her blog, Hand Me Downs, about her encounter with a cashier over her son, who has Down syndrome.

Sherry started her post by writing about her two-year old son, Gabe, who acts like, well, most two-year olds. He’s curious, throws tantrums, and loves music. Sometimes, she even forgets that her son has Down syndrome.

Then she went to the store:

Like the cashier that gave me sad eyes and spit poison in a whisper,

“I bet you wish you had known before he came out. You know they have a test for that now…”

Shock, horror, hurt and fury coursed through my body. I considered jerking her over the register and beating her senseless. I looked her up and down, I could take her….

But instead of lashing out at the cashier, she did this:

Instead I used whit (sic): I smiled a crazy lady smile “I know right?! It’s so much harder to get rid of them once they come out. Believe ME I’ve tried…” Jackpot! Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

The Cashier should STFU and mind her own business. That is disgusting what she said.

Privacy goes both ways.

Whatever parents decide, it's a heartbreaking decision either way.

Both sides need to STAY OUT OF THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE.

Any Child is a blessing.

And...

An Abortion in some cases, can be a compassionate decision.

But it's not for me to say unless it's my wife and unborn child.

I agree completely. I don't know when people like TemplarKormac and other ignorant and rabid meddlers got the idea that they should pass bigger and bigger govt and more and more invasive laws in order to control other people's lives but really, they just need to mind their own business.

TemplarKormac - you are indeed a babe in the woods. You have no business with this constant Peeping Tom crap you do. Deal with your own life and MYOB.

You said this in the context of a woman having or not having a disabled child:

It's funny how it goes from being 'her body, her decision' on the abortion debate, but she has absolutely no self control or decision making abilities on the birth control / safe sex debate. Apparently these idiots think they're just so irresistible that a woman would never dream of telling them to fuck off, that's it's her body and she's not risking a pregnancy for them to take one minute to get off.

So you were just making an off-topic worn out rightwing rant about women getting pregnant.

Okay.

It's understandable that you don't want to discuss the warped hypocritical stance that liberals have taken.

Your position is idiotic. End of discussion.

Of course it's 'end of discussion' where you are concerned, you don't have the intelligence to refute, so you run away. Have a nice day.

You want me to defend positions you made up and assigned to liberals?

fuckinay!

Forum List

Back