🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a Cashier Said She Should’ve Had an Abortion, This Mom Had an Awesome Response

So all women should abstain from sex in order to avoid having a disabled child?

Huh?

It was meant for your other post.

Even that doesn't make any sense, I never said anything about women abstaining from sex in order to avoid a disabled child.

You said this in the context of a woman having or not having a disabled child:

It's funny how it goes from being 'her body, her decision' on the abortion debate, but she has absolutely no self control or decision making abilities on the birth control / safe sex debate. Apparently these idiots think they're just so irresistible that a woman would never dream of telling them to fuck off, that's it's her body and she's not risking a pregnancy for them to take one minute to get off.

No, actually I did not. It was a general statement regarding a liberal's stance on women being helpless victims and unable to make decisions when it comes to sex and birth control versus how it's 'her body, her decision' when it comes to abortion. In one scenario they paint a helpless victim who just can't help herself from having unprotected sex, and in the next scenario she's a strong woman who's able to make intelligent choices regarding her 'reproductive choices'. Why is she unable to make intelligent and mature choices when it comes to having unprotected sex, but she suddenly can when it comes to killing her child?

So you were just making an off-topic worn out rightwing rant about women getting pregnant.

Okay.

In a conservative Free Market Utopia, where do you buy affordable health insurance with a severely impaired child in your family?
Because there is absolutely no demand for such a product, right?

Before Obamacare there was a company that would write health insurance for Down's kids. .

Yeah it's called Social Security. You know, part of the American welfare state that conservatives want to get rid of.

Even that doesn't make any sense, I never said anything about women abstaining from sex in order to avoid a disabled child.

It's funny how it goes from being 'her body, her decision' on the abortion debate, but she has absolutely no self control or decision making abilities on the birth control / safe sex debate. Apparently these idiots think they're just so irresistible that a woman would never dream of telling them to fuck off, that's it's her body and she's not risking a pregnancy for them to take one minute to get off.

No, actually I did not. It was a general statement regarding a liberal's stance on women being helpless victims and unable to make decisions when it comes to sex and birth control versus how it's 'her body, her decision' when it comes to abortion. In one scenario they paint a helpless victim who just can't help herself from having unprotected sex, and in the next scenario she's a strong woman who's able to make intelligent choices regarding her 'reproductive choices'. Why is she unable to make intelligent and mature choices when it comes to having unprotected sex, but she suddenly can when it comes to killing her child?

So you were just making an off-topic worn out rightwing rant about women getting pregnant.

Okay.

It's understandable that you don't want to discuss the warped hypocritical stance that liberals have taken.

The flaw of the pro-abortion argument, in one encounter:

A mommy blogger only identified as Sherry wrote on her blog, Hand Me Downs, about her encounter with a cashier over her son, who has Down syndrome.

Sherry started her post by writing about her two-year old son, Gabe, who acts like, well, most two-year olds. He’s curious, throws tantrums, and loves music. Sometimes, she even forgets that her son has Down syndrome.

Then she went to the store:

Like the cashier that gave me sad eyes and spit poison in a whisper,

“I bet you wish you had known before he came out. You know they have a test for that now…”

Shock, horror, hurt and fury coursed through my body. I considered jerking her over the register and beating her senseless. I looked her up and down, I could take her….

But instead of lashing out at the cashier, she did this:

Instead I used whit (sic): I smiled a crazy lady smile “I know right?! It’s so much harder to get rid of them once they come out. Believe ME I’ve tried…” Jackpot! Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

That's an ignorant bullshit story. LOL!

No cashier is going to say that to the mother of a down syndrome baby

Why not? I've seen many say far worse to people on here? We're at a point in society where anything goes, there are no morals or standards to one's actions, unless of course you're a conservative, then you're to keep your opinions to yourself. Society has learned that if you have liberal views, you can push them on people however you wish, it's the 'in' thing to do these days, say whatever you want.

Oh Gawd, you're just a victim. I think you've been spending too much time on forums. Its easy for people to act like assholes on an anonymous forum. What are you gonna do, hit them in the face?

I just don't buy the story because I think it's ridiculous. NO cashier is going to say that to the mother of a down syndrome baby. But since its a blogger from bloggingmommys.com it must be true. Gee, you RWers are gullible.

In a conservative Free Market Utopia, where do you buy affordable health insurance with a severely impaired child in your family?

Before Obamacare there was a company that would write health insurance for Down's kids. .

Yeah it's called Social Security. You know, part of the American welfare state that conservatives want to get rid of.

You mean the Disability Social Security that the Dems passed that was unfunded and because it was unfunded, robbed the funds away from their original Social Security money for Seniors?
That one that is now going broke because they refused to fund it?

You mean the Disability Social Security that the Dems passed that was unfunded and because it was unfunded, robbed the funds away from their original Social Security money for Seniors?

Social Security is not going broke. They just need to raise the cap.

A mommy blogger only identified as Sherry wrote on her blog, Hand Me Downs, about her encounter with a cashier over her son, who has Down syndrome.

Sherry started her post by writing about her two-year old son, Gabe, who acts like, well, most two-year olds. He’s curious, throws tantrums, and loves music. Sometimes, she even forgets that her son has Down syndrome.

Like the cashier that gave me sad eyes and spit poison in a whisper,

“I bet you wish you had known before he came out. You know they have a test for that now…”

Shock, horror, hurt and fury coursed through my body. I considered jerking her over the register and beating her senseless. I looked her up and down, I could take her….

Instead I used whit (sic): I smiled a crazy lady smile “I know right?! It’s so much harder to get rid of them once they come out. Believe ME I’ve tried…” Jackpot! Her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

Why not? I've seen many say far worse to people on here? We're at a point in society where anything goes, there are no morals or standards to one's actions, unless of course you're a conservative, then you're to keep your opinions to yourself. Society has learned that if you have liberal views, you can push them on people however you wish, it's the 'in' thing to do these days, say whatever you want.

Oh Gawd, you're just a victim. I think you've been spending too much time on forums. Its easy for people to act like assholes on an anonymous forum. What are you gonna do, hit them in the face?

I just don't buy the story because I think it's ridiculous. NO cashier is going to say that to the mother of a down syndrome baby. But since its a blogger from bloggingmommys.com it must be true. Gee, you RWers are gullible.

I'm not anyone's victim, and if you think it's okay to conduct yourself that way on a message board, why wouldn't you do the same elsewhere in your life? It's really not a stretch given how society has changed to the 'do and say whatever you feel' (unless you're a conservative, of course, then you should just shut up) ideology?

So all women should abstain from sex in order to avoid having a disabled child?

Huh?

No one is for killing children. LOL!

I'm not anyone's victim, and if you think it's okay to conduct yourself that way on a message board, why wouldn't you do the same elsewhere in your life? It's really not a stretch given how society has changed to the 'do and say whatever you feel' (unless you're a conservative, of course, then you should just shut up) ideology?

You're still playing the whiny victim.

Social Security is not going broke. They just need to raise the cap.

I agree Social Security is not going broke but SSI disability is.
On May 31, the Social Security Board of Trustees released its annual report on the long-term financial status of the Social Security Trust Funds and reported in matter-of-fact fashion that "The DI Trust Fund will become depleted in 2016."
Social Security disability fund to go broke in 2016 WashingtonExaminer.com

If the Dems had put in place the added tax that was needed to fund the new program it would not be a problem like it is now.

Okay.

It's understandable that you don't want to discuss the warped hypocritical stance that liberals have taken.

Your position is idiotic. End of discussion.

Women who have abortions are, as well as those who advocate that it's moral to have an abortion.

Okay.

Your position is idiotic. End of discussion.

Of course it's 'end of discussion' where you are concerned, you don't have the intelligence to refute, so you run away. Have a nice day.

Given how liberal you are, I find that statement hard to believe--coming from you.

You're still playing the whiny victim.

And you're still playing the part of a troll.

Given how liberal you are, I find that statement hard to believe--coming from you.

I wish you'd spend as much time worrying about hungry children instead of fetuses.

I wish you'd spend as much time worrying about hungry children instead of fetuses.

Coming from someone who treats animals with more reverence...

Coming from someone who claims to care about the life of the child outside of the womb and who would completely disregard it while inside...

Coming from someone who claims to be compassionate, yet would mercilessly slaughter a child in the womb for the sake of convenience....

One thing though, the hunger is just as strong in the unborn child as it is for the one who has already met this world.

I wish you would spend more time appreciating the sanctity of life rather than of taking it to appease your twisted sense of 'compassion.'

Last edited:
Downs syndrome children/adults are the most delightful people! They are wonderful to be around, seldom depressed, always chipper with a smile on their face. I have wondered if they have a better life than we do.

I am so sick of radical RWs saying they want every frikken fetus to live while voting against decent nutrition, food stamps, education for real, live children. People who don't "have skin in the game", like the sheltered and ignorant kid who started this thread, have no right to control those who are the front lines.

Step up to the plate or get out of the way of the adults who actually face grown up decisions every day.

Forum List

Back