When a Real President Took a Bullet - A President who was a true patriot and a proud Liberal

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
A real assassination. A President seriously wounded after being hit by bullets. A tragic day in America. Nobody held a rally sporting bandages or fake head wounds.

JFK additional footage auction.jpg

A red, white, and blue American and proud Liberal.

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”​

-- JFK

Desperate Bid to Save J.F.K. Shown in Resurfaced Film

The footage from 1963, taken by a Texas businessman and seen only by a few, shows the president’s limousine speeding to a Dallas hospital. It is being auctioned this month.

There's very little doubt now that Trump faked it with pig's blood. Everything about the theory works too well.

The shooter paraded around on the roof for a half hour in plain sight of the SS sniper, until he got off 8 rounds. Then he was immediately whacked in less than 5 seconds!

It's obvious by now that no shot came closer to Trump than 3 or 4 feet!

There's no need to try making a comparison to Kennedy. The point here is still all about Trump's bullet.

Last edited:
There's very little doubt now that Trump faked it with pig's blood. Everything about the theory works too well.

The shooter paraded around on the roof for a half hour in plain sight of the SS sniper, until he got off 8 rounds. Then he was immediately whacked in less than 5 seconds!

It's obvious by now that no shot came closer to Trump than 3 or 4 feet!

There's no need to try making a comparison to Kennedy. The point here is still all about Trump's bullet.
And the guy that died? Was he faking it for the camera? Did someone run over and cover him in pig's blood too? Did he kill himself for show?
8 bullets. One hit Trump.

And the guy that died? Was he faking it for the camera? Did someone run over and cover him in pig's blood too? Did he kill himself for show?
8 bullets. One hit Trump.
No, the dead guy didn't fake it of course. He just happened to get in the way. Life is cheap in comparison to what was supposed to be accomplished for Trump. And fwliw, neither did the wounded.

We should talk more about it! My theory is the only one that works.

It's not as if the SS or FBI sniper didn't see the shooter long before he played his part! Duhhhhhhhhh!

No, the dead guy didn't fake it of course. He just happened to get in the way. Life is cheap in comparison to what was supposed to be accomplished for Trump. And fwliw, neither did the wounded.

We should talk more about it! My theory is the only one that works.

It's not as if the SS or FBI sniper didn't see the shooter long before he played his part! Duhhhhhhhhh!
You're alleged theory is about as kooky a conspiracy theory has has ever been hatched on this forum and that's saying something given all the conspiracy theories from the left surround covid alone.

You're alleged theory is about as kooky a conspiracy theory has has ever been hatched on this forum and that's saying something given all the conspiracy theories from the left surround covid alone.
You've become a Darkfart irritation against AGW believers in clearn air..

Didn't someone die besides the shooter ?
Yes, Corey ?? died; the fire fighter. But that's not anything to do with disproving the theory on Trump and his team arranging it. Death and injuries were not important. They never are in an attempted assassination or a successful one. (Kennedy)

I think that the facts are already known to the FBI and/or the SS perp or perps. This then endangers Trump's life! This being the true story, now makes it all look like a mad rush to fascism.

You could imagine this as a staged attack on Hitler's or Mussolini's life, that would then result in political summary executions of the ones responsible. The only difference is Trump's belated rise to power before the political purge.

Who will be the victims of the purge? The FBI will be purged of the traitors against Trump.

Can we imagine all that?

Last edited:
Yes, Corey ?? died; the fire fighter. But that's not anything to do with disproving the theory on Trump and his team arranging it. Death and injuries were not important. They never are in an attempted assassination or a successful one. (Kennedy)

I think that the facts are already known to the FBI and/or the SS perp or perps. This then endangers Trump's life! This being the true story, now makes it all look like a mad rush to fascism.

You could imagine this as a staged attack on Hitler's or Mussolini's life, that would then result in political summary executions of the ones responsible. The only difference is Trump's belated rise to power before the political purge.
It has everything to do with it. Do you really think Trump told his team to shoot at him, with real bullets, but just knick an ear or something minor, even if it kills someone behind him?
Would you let someone aim and shoot at your head for effect, or for a bump in popularity? Neither would Trump.
While there is evidence of FBI involvement with the shooter, there is none with respect to the Trump team.

It has everything to do with it. Do you really think Trump told his team to shoot at him, with real bullets, but just knick an ear or something minor, even if it kills someone behind him?
No! And that's where you miss the point. But good for you to be asking and trying to understand again.

Pretty well any shooter would be completely capable of grouping 8 rounds in a less than 12 inch rircle in those ideal circumstances. And of course the shooter would be calm and confident while playing his part, because he would be guaranteed safe passage out of harm's way.

And of course the faked hit on Trump's ear couldn't be a part of the plan! Nobody's that good on a moving target!

So that's why the pig's blood being smeared on Trump's ear, below the podium, was used.
Would you let someone aim and shoot at your head for effect, or for a bump in popularity? Neither would Trump.
While there is evidence of FBI involvement with the shooter, there is none with respect to the Trump team.

Any future dictator would be perfectly safe in arranging the whole thing, and would for the political advantage gained by creating the appearance of government plotting against his life. Don't forget,all 7 rounds missed Trump by a good 3 or 4 feet! Now the only thing we disagree about is that all 8 rounds missed him.

So I consider it to be a wrap as a Trump conspiracy. Don't let that stop you from keeping it perking for us!

And so: Now the proponents of democracy in America are out to get him. He betrayed his fascist agenda.

The day that I need you to set me straight, I will commission Dante to take me out back and shoot me.
Nobody's that good on a moving target!
My brother could shoot the eye out of a snake at 50 yards with no scope. Hitting something the size of a small pumpkin should pose no problem for even a mediocre gunman. Moving or not. Pheasants move, rabbits move, quail move erratically. Hunters hunt things that move.

Was the dead man part of the plan, or was the shooter supposed to kill the man's child and missed again?

Any future dictator
If Trump wanted to be a dictator, he would have declared himself so while he was in the position to do so.

Your conspiracy theory is ridiculous. And we don't care what bullshit you come up with.
Trump will make sure we don't end up like Canada...

Forum List

Back